Categories > Anime/Manga > Yu-Gi-Oh! > Little from column A, a little from column B

Default Chapter

by eldiablo 1 review

Exactly as the title implies, a little of this and a little of that. my original character comes from the yuigoh and goes through a whole lot of other animes. i'm pretty sure it's good. please read

Category: Yu-Gi-Oh! - Rating: PG - Genres: Crossover, Humor - Characters: Seto Kaiba - Published: 2006-05-29 - Updated: 2006-05-30 - 269 words

0Unrated
Prologue.
Karla's P.O.V.

I woke up to find myself wired up to my boyfriend's - no scratch that EX-boyfriend's machine. It was supposed to project a replica of yourself into this game of his, but every person he'd tried it on had gone insane.
" Seto Kaiba! Unhook me, now!" I'd yelled from the table he'd strapped me to.
" Don't worry." Kaiba had smiled. "It should be safe now."
" You are so dumped, Seto! How dare you do this to me?!" Then he'd frowned and turned his back on me to flip a few switches.
" Don't sook, Karla. It's not dangerous. I created this myself." I had struggled vainly against the latches that held my arms and legs.
" Then why the hell don't you try it yourself? Let me out!!" He'd shrugged at that and went behind a screen. Then I heard his last words.
" Have fun, Karla." He'd pressed another button and shut the door between us.
" No!" I felt a jolt run through me, and my body had arched painfully. Ow, ow, ow. What the hell is going on?

Normal P.O.V.

A flash of light erupted from Karla and Kaiba turned away quickly. When he turned back the room was totally empty except for his machines.
" What the hell?" He moved to the place where Karla had been just seconds ago. " Uh...that's not what...shit!" He slammed his fist onto the table and felt the warmth that had been left behind. He held his head in his hand and started muttering. " What the hell do I tell her friends? Yugi's going to kill me.
Sign up to rate and review this story