Categories > Anime/Manga > Yu-Gi-Oh! > Little from column A, a little from column B

chapter two

by eldiablo 0 reviews

same as before

Category: Yu-Gi-Oh! - Rating: PG - Genres: Crossover, Humor - Characters: Seto Kaiba - Published: 2006-05-29 - Updated: 2006-05-30 - 1269 words

0Unrated
It occurred to me that I never put in my disclaimer. I do NOT own; Yugioh, One-Piece, a DVD player, a laptop or my very own CD's, but I do own Karla, the main character, so there! : P

Chapter one...

"Ow." I sat up on my knees and looked at the ground. Either it was moving or I had a hell of a worse headache than I thought. 'Hey, wait. Kaiba has tiled floors; I'm kneeling on a wooden one.' "Where the..?" I stood up and found myself on a boat. I looked around me and wondered what game Kaiba had shoved me in.
"Hey!" I looked toward the voice and found myself face-to-face with a man with short green hair. I laughed and walked around him slowly.
"Wow, Kaiba sure did a good job with the computer graphics. You look so real!" The man frowned and grabbed my arm tightly.
"I am real; who the heck are you? Why are you on our ship?" I smiled, so he made them think they were real?
"I'm Karla. And you are?" He turned away and looked up at the front of the boat.
"Luffy!" He yelled and I flinched.
"Alright, alright! No need to yell!" As I spoke I turned away and found a guy with a straw hat right behind me. "Nyahh!" I flew backwards and leant back on my hands.
"Hoo hoy! Where'd she come from, Zolo?" I looked around to the green haired guy and frowned. I was getting confused. If this was a game wouldn't I have started at the beginning? Why would I start on a ship in the middle of the ocean?
"What are you two staring at?" Another voice joined in and a man with a big nose pushed between Zolo and Luffy. "Wow! Who is she?" I huffed and crossed my arms.
"It's rude to speak about someone as though they're not there." All three looked at me with wide eyes and mouths open. All of a sudden I felt very uncomfortable. "What?"
"You remind me of Nami!" The straw hat guy said thoughtfully. Nami? Zolo? Straw hat? Holy Shit! I was in One Piece! I laughed and grabbed Luffy's hat.
"Oh, my god! I'm in One Piece!" The three looked at each other confused.
"Yeah, well you are whole." Luffy tried to take back his hat and missed, falling over as I darted towards a door. It opened as I got near it and I skidded, landing on my rear.
"Ow." I moaned and looked up to find the hat blocked out the persons face. I tilted it back and looked up into the face of a guy with blonde hair and a lollypop. I gasped and stood quickly. 'Wow, he's hot! So's the Zolo guy.'
"Hello, who is dis cute thing?" The heavy accent was accompanied by a grin and I tried to stop the blush that spread over my face. And failed, I realized as he leaned in and touched my cheek softly.
"My...my name is Ka...Karla." I swallowed as he leaned in closer and examined my eyes. "Wh...what are y...you doing?"
" Your eyes are so beautiful, Karla." He rolled the 'r' in my name and I shivered slightly ' Kaiba does that too...when he's in a ...good mood.'
" Th...thanks I guess." A hand landed on my shoulder and I was pulled away from the blonde by Zolo.
"Sanji, she's a stowaway." Sanji stood straight and I looked up at both of them. Luffy took back his hat and I found myself staring up at all four of them.
"Hmmm. I don't remember her. I'm pretty sure I wouldn't have missed that hair." I looked t Sanji and glared. 'So. My hair sticks out does it? Set-Kaiba said it was incredible...Damn you, Kaiba! You couldn't have made the characters a little nicer?' I turned and headed toward the side of the ship quickly.
"Hey, where're you goin'?"
"We're no where near land. You're not gonna jump, are ya?" I stepped up to the ridge of the ship and ignored Luffy's question. I screamed.
"Kaiba! Let me out now!" I jumped. It was a game...right? Well, I can't drown in a game. Well, that's what I thought. Sure, I know how to swim. Quite well actually but something decided to grab and ruin all hopes of swimming away.
" Karla!" A splash was heard as my name was shouted. Then I was pulled under the water and, stupid me, I screamed therefore I swallowed a lungful of water. A little after that I must've blacked out because I woke up warm in a bed on the ship. I coughed and spat out water but when I looked at it there was also blood. I stared at it in shock.
"No. I can't bleed. This...this isn't...it's not real!" I stumbled out of the bed and fell as I stepped onto my right foot. I looked down and saw a bloodied bandage wrapped around my leg. I stared then ripped it off. "No, no, it can't be. It's not real." The bandage splattered onto the ground and I gazed at the blood seeping down my leg. "It...it's real. I'm...I'm actually bleeding. But it's...it's a g...game. What has Kaiba done?" the door opened and I heard it hit the wall as whoever it was rushed in and dropped to my side.
"What are you doin'?" Sanji's concerned voice broke me from my horror. He placed a cloth on my leg and pressed down. I winced at the pain and I realized I had started to cry. "Hey, you're gonna be alright." I turned into his body and hugged him. I felt him go tense but I ignored it.
"I'm not supposed to be here." Sanji placed his arms around me and I cried into his shoulder.
"It'll be alright. Now, let's get your leg bandaged again." I nodded and held out my leg for him. It was then that I noticed the steaming bowl of water and fresh cloth. He washed the wound on my leg and wrapped it quickly.
"Thank you, Sanji." He smiled but I noticed it faded as I crawled into the bed again. He stood and watched me for a moment the left. I know I fell asleep then because I woke to the feeling of someone next to me. I rolled over and saw a green head beside me. "Zolo?" His head moved slightly then turned to me.
"Karla, you're awake." I nodded. 'Talk about stating the obvious'.
"Why are you...uh...in my bed?" He sat up and rubbed his head.
"You were shivering and we all took turns to stay beside you, to keep you warm." I nodded and looked around.
"Thanks. Where...exactly are we?"
"We're on land. You've been out of it for a while." He got up and straightened himself slowly. All of a sudden I felt a jolt go through my body and I screamed. "Karla!" He grabbed my shoulder then let go as if he were electrified.
"Oh, god. This hurts so much. Kaiba, you are so dead!" I closed my eyes and I was thrown forward. "Aaah!" I landed on my side and opened my eyes. "Zolo, can you help me up, please?" I groaned as I rolled onto my back and gazed up at the...sky?! 'Where the hell am I?' I sat up slowly and looked around to see trees, trees and, would you know it? More trees! "Just great. Where. The hell. Am. I. NOW!!"
Sign up to rate and review this story