Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Blue Moon

The Truth

by SmashAuthority2 3 reviews

Gerard and Stella talk. A secret is revealed...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Humor,Parody,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-06-21 - Updated: 2011-06-21 - 1729 words

2Original
Let me start off by saying, Oh my God, where have I been for the past seven-yes-SEVEN months?! It's insane, I know. To be totally honest, I sorta lost interest in this story because of other things going on in my life, but thanks to subtle hints from AmyRevenge I realized I need to at least finish this story because I do have fun writing it. So, enjoy! xo*

He drives us into the middle of nowhere and get's out of the car. I look around and sigh. We are surrounded by the never-ending forest and not much else.

"Why here?" I wonder.

"Because we won't be disturbed," he replies.

"Disturbed by who?" I say.

He shakes his head in reply, takes my hand and leads us inside the safety of the trees. I allow myself to be lead, silently wondering what goes on in his head. I wish I could read his mind, then I would have all the answers to my questions.

We come to a small clearing. There is a huge fallen tree lying in front of us. I see that it has been snapped in half. I wonder how it got that way. "Do you come here often?" I inquire, gesturing to the tree.

He chuckles lightly. "That wasn't us."

"Who was it then?"

"It doesn't matter," he replies very quietly.

I frown. "I hate it when you do this."

He looks puzzled. "Do what?"

"The whole mysterious 'I'm not gonna answer your questions' thing," I reply sulkily.

"I am going to answer your questions," he insists.

"Okay." I perch on the tree, using it as a makeshift chair, albeit an uncomfortable one. "So let's talk."

He sits beside me. "Okay."

We look at each other, each waiting for the other to go first. "I'll go first, shall I?" I sigh, when it becomes clear he isn't going to speak. He nods slightly.

"Okay, where do I begin?"

"Start from the beginning," he says softly. "When you ended our relationship."

I look at him guiltily. "It wasn't my fault!" I insist. "Mikey tried to kill me on my birthday! He chucked me through a table for goodness sake! How did you expect me to react? Especially since you didn't seem too bothered by the whole incident!"

"I showed Mikey what I thought of him after you left, Stella," he reveals patiently. "In fact, I think it's better you weren't there to witness it."

"But you acted like you didn't care about what he did," I retort.

"I know." He runs his hands through his hair. "I was angry."

"With me?" I cry, shocked.

"No," he says. "With Jacob. You did spend the whole night with him."

"Excuse me! I didn't exactly have a choice. I passed out and he just happened to be there to pick me up."

"I know it wasn't your fault," he says with a sigh. "I couldn't handle the fact you had spent the entire night with him, so I reacted in anger."

"You make it sound so dirty," I say sadly. "Nothing happened between us, you know. I was unconscious most of the night."

"I know it was me who was unreasonable," he admits reluctantly. "I need to control my temper."

"I shouldn't have told you like I did. It didn't help matters," I confess. "But I was annoyed with you for going through my locker."

"I'm not going to apologize for that," he says firmly.

"What?" I cry. "That's insane! You have no right to go through my stuff-not even my dad goes through my things!"

"Not that you know of," he murmurs.

"Huh?" I don't think I heard him correctly.

"Nothing," he says quickly.

"Please say you'll never go through my things again," I request, sort-of-fiercely.
He is silent for a long moment. "Fine. You'll never see me going through your things."

I narrow my eyes, wondering if his words have a double meaning. He can be so cryptic sometimes. I let it go as there are more important things to talk about.

"Okay. Let's talk about the girl I saw in your bed," I say. I try to keep my voice even, but it's difficult. I can still see her lying on his bed, giggling like the hussy I'm certain she is.

Gerard stiffens. "It's not what you thought it was."

"Mikey said you were cheating on me," I say flatly.

"And you believe him? The guy who threw you into a glass table?" he challenges.

I pause to consider his words. "Okay, fine, so you weren't cheating, but who was she? Why was she lying on your bed half-naked?"

"She's an old friend," he replies, staring hard into the distance. "She showed up unexpectedly that night and asked if she could stay at our place. We have a long history with her and her family-we couldn't refuse her request."

"What do you mean "we" have a long history with her?" I say suspiciously. "Who's "we" exactly?"

He takes a deep breath as if preparing himself. "If you must know, I have history with her. We used to be...together." He closes his eyes and waits for my reaction.

"So she's an ex?" I say, trying really hard to be super mature and not get angry.

He nods, still keeping his eyes closed. "You had an ex with you in your bedroom?"

Yeah, it's time to get pissed.

"After we had an argument about me spending the night with Jacob-even though all Jacob did was save my life and take care of me?"

Gerard's eyes flash at the mention of his name. "This is so not cool," I say and jump to my feet.

Gerard grabs my arm. "I can see why you're upset. I behaved unreasonably, but you have to understand I was angry."

"Jealous, you mean," I sniff. "You were behaving like a jealous jackass. Admit it."

He glared at me. "Fine. I was jealous. If you must know, I hate the fact you are friends with Jacob."

"Well, I hate the fact you think it's okay to share a bed with an ex," I fire back. "I mean, hello? Don't you watch the Jerry Springer show?!"

"I didn't ask her to join me in my bedroom," he insists.

"Yeah, but you didn't exactly ask her to leave, did you?" I snap. Man, are boys stupid. Even 117 year old ones.

"I thought it would be rude to ask her to leave," he admits sheepishly.

"Well aren't you the perfect gentlemen?" I drawl sarcastically.

"I'm sorry I hurt you," he says sadly. He looks so sorrowful and beautiful at the same time, I'm almost mad at myself for making him feel bad. Which is just totally ridiculous.

"Will you forgive me?" he whispers. He turns his soft, golden eyes on me, giving me a look that would melt the hardest of hearts.

"Aww, man," I mutter, trying to break the gaze. Trying, but failing.

He closes the gap between us and takes my hand. "Please," he breathes. "Say you'll forgive me."

Hypnotized I find myself nodding like an idiot. "Okay," I say feeling completely dazed. "I forgive you."

His face breaks out into a smile. "Excellent."

"But if I ever catch you with another woman in your bed I will kill you," I promise seriously. "I mean it, dude, you will feel serious pain."

"It'll never happen again," he assures me. "I promise."

"Good. At least that's settled," I say. "Now let's move on to another subject."

"Okay," he says patiently.

"I want to talk about Jacob." As suspected his mood shifts. He takes to staring at the ground moodily. "I want to talk about my relationship with him."

"What relationship?" growls Gerard. "He's just a dog following you around."

"Excuse me," I say. "That 'dog' saved my life quite a few times when you were gone."

"He also turned in front of you," say Gerard angrily. "Do you have any idea how dangerous that is? He could have killed you, Stella."

"Well he didn't," I say.

"Because Mindy show up in time to take you home," he says softly.

"Yeah....wait...what?" I look at him in surprise. "How did you know that?"

"I know everything," he replies mysteriously.

"Who are you? Batman?"

He sighs. "I'm not a superhero."

"Then how did you know?" I challenge.

"I want to be honest with you Stella," he says, looking deep into my eyes. "I don't want there to be anymore secrets between us anymore, so I'm going to be completely honest with you."

"I'm not going to like this, am I?" I tap my fingers nervously on the tree trunk beneath me.

He kneels down in front of me until his face is merely inches from mine. "Stella." He gently takes my hand. "I know Mindy."

I snatch my hand back from his. "Please don't tell me she's another ex. I don't think I'll be able to take it," I say. "Seriously, she's been getting freaky with my dad. That's bad enough for me to have to contemplate without having to imagine her being with you. Did you know she's a stripper? She dresses like one too."

Gerard watches me babble with a curious look on his face. "She can kick some serious ass though, I'll give her that. In heels as well. I don't think I could pull that off..." I continue.

Gerard stops my tirade mid-flow by gently placing a finger on my lips. "Shh," he whispers.

"Tell me who she is," I mumble. "And please don't say 'girlfriend'."

"We were never together like that," he tells me.

"Thank God for that," I say, relieved. "You didn't visit her in some sleazy strip club did you?"

Gerard looks insulted. "I would never frequent a place like that."

"Good."

"And she's not a stripper."

I stare at him. "She's not? What is she then?"

"Don't freak out, okay?" He places his hands on my knees in some sort of restraining manoeuvre.

"Is she a robot?" I say excitedly. "That would be so cool."

"She's not a robot, Stella," replies Gerard.

"Okay, she's an alien."

"No."

"An undercover government agent!"

"No, and no more movies for you," he says gravely.

"What is she then?" I demand.

Gerard takes a deep breath. "She's a vampire."

"Motherfucker!"

I assure you it will not take me seven months to update!
Sign up to rate and review this story