Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Mikey's here

The Hospital and House of Wolves

by imjustagirlnotahero 3 reviews

Go and read TheNerdyKilljoy and Heymimusic's stories. I have to say they are like my best friends on here.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-06-22 - Updated: 2011-06-22 - 953 words - Complete

0Unrated
Frank's POV
My watch said 12:30 AM. Amber's hospital room was quiet. I laid on the bed next to her, Ciarra, Chanya, and Ray sat on the small couch, and Gerard and Eli paced the floor, deep in thought and conversation with each other. The only sounds were their murmuring and the soft TV noises. Amber turned her head to me, "Frank? Why did this happen to Mikey? What did he do to let this happen to himself?"
I sighed and took her hand, careful of the IV running into her wrist, "I don't know really. He's always been a sweet kid, but I think he couldn't handle the loneliness after Ray and I left. Gerard couldn't be there for him and he was constantly bullied and beaten. I just wish we all could have been there for him."
My eyes watered and I rubbed the tears away. Amber lay her head on my shoulder, "Well, now I have a song title," she looked at her bandaged arm where the word was.
Eli's POV
"Gerard, I know he's your brother but I don't want him around my best friend anymore," I whispered to him, seeing Amber follow us intently. He also saw this, "We're gonna go get coffee. You guys want anything?"
Amber's hand shot up, "Can I go with you?! I do not want to be in this bed anymore!"
Everyone's reply was "NO!"
She sighed, "Ugh, fine then. Get me a coffee. Eli you know how I like it."
Eli shook her head, "Creamer and so much sugar most of it sinks to the bottom?"
Amber grinned and nodded. "Anyone else?" I asked. They all shook their heads and Eli and I exited the room, going down the elevator.
The Brawley Pioneers A/N: I don't even know how to spell my own hospital's name XD Memorial Hospital was only two really high stories.
The car ride was silent, Gerard's 'American Idiot' CD playing. We went to the nearest Starbucks... in El Centro, the biggest city in the Imperial Valley.
When we got there, we ordered our coffee and decided to sit in the parking lot, taking in what happened tonight. Gerard sighed, "This is my entire fault."
"No it's not. If it's anyone's fault, it's Mikey's."
"No it's mine. I was supposed to watch him. I was supposed to make sure he'd get better. But I didn't, because the girl he loves is in the hospital. Because of me."
Gerard hung his head and covered his face. "Hey," I pulled his hands away, "It's not you're fault. You've done everything for that kid. Granted he hasn't done anything for himself, you're the not the worst, but the best person for him."
He smiled at me, "Are you always this right?" I grinned, "Pretty much,' and got into the passenger side, "C'mon. Amber's probably dying or her coffee right now."
We rode back to the hospital, hands intertwined and my head filled with thoughts of Gerard.
Gerard's POV
It's official. I love Eli. Totally, completely, inevitably in love with a 15 year old high schooler.
Mikey's POV
After Gerard and the rest of them left, I sat on my bed. What did I do? I tried having friends, but it didn't work. I only needed someone for me. I grabbed Amber's notebook where she kept most of her songs and started writing,"

Well
I know a thing about contrition
Because I got enough to spare
And I'll be grantin' your permission
'Cause you haven't got a prayer
Well I said hey hey, hallelujah
I wanna come on, sing the praise
Let the spirit come on through ya
We got innocence for days

Well I think I'm gonna burn in hell
Everybody burn the house right down

And say, ha, what I wanna say
Tell me I'm an angel
Take this to my grave
Tell me I'm a bad man
Kick me like a stray
Tell me I'm an angel
Take this to my grave


You play ring around the ambulance
Like you never gave a care
So get the choir boys around you
It's a compliment, I swear
And I said, ashes to ashes, we all fall down
I wanna hear you sing the praise
I said, ashes to ashes, we all fall down
We got innocence for days

Well I think I'm gonna burn in hell
Everybody burn the house right down

And say, ha, what I wanna say
Tell me I'm an angel
Take this to my grave
Tell me I'm a bad man
Kick me like a stray
Tell me I'm an angel
Take this to my grave

You better run like the devil
'Cause they're never gonna leave you alone
You better hide up in the alley
'Cause they're never gonna find you a home
And as the blood runs down the walls
You see me creepin' up these halls
I been a bad motherfucker
Tell your sister I'm another
Go! Go! Go!

And I should say, what I wanna say
Tell me I'm an angel
Take this to my grave
Tell me I'm a bad man
Kick me like a stray
Tell me I'm an angel
Take this to my grave

Tell me I'm a bad, bad, bad, bad man
Tell me I'm a bad, bad, bad, bad man
Tell me I'm a bad, bad, bad, bad man
Tell me I'm a bad, bad, bad, bad man
So get up
So get down

Yes I, yes I, yes I am"
I sat back and looked at my lyrics. "'House of Wolves' for they who try to take me," I said, sending a message to 'Bill', "You'll never take me alive."
"Fine then, I'll take you dead.'
Sign up to rate and review this story