Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Bedtime Stories

Room 506

by Wicked_Lovely 3 reviews

Ryan visits Spencer and Brendon.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Romance - Published: 2011-06-23 - Updated: 2011-06-23 - 1719 words - Complete

1Ambiance
Ryan drove down the street, trying to calm himself. He wasn't happy about what he was going to do, in fact, it was the one thing he dreaded most in the world. But he knew he had to do it, for Jon. For Spencer. So he could have his damned apartment back. He parked outside of a large apartment building, swallowing as his mind flooded with memories that happened behind the brick walls. He turned his car off, walking into the building and getting in the elevator, going to the fifth floor. He didn't want to do it. He really didn't want to do it.
He pushed back tears as he walked down to room 506, staring at the worn numbers on the door. He didn't want to knock. He closed his eyes, taking a deep breath before knocking on the door to Brendon's apartment. To the apartment they used to share. The door opened, and a shocked Brendon stood on the inside.
"Ryan?" He asked. He wouldn't have said it if it weren't for the fact that the boy who stood outside of the door didn't look anything like his Ryan. His hair was shaggy and untamed, the dark bags beneath his eyes accenting the red color that they currently were. His face was unshaven, what little amount of his body that wasn't hiding from beneath thin and torn fabric showed his bones, his skin wrapped tightly around them like there was no fat or muscles.
"We need to talk." Ryan said with sad eyes. Brendon was cautious for a moment, debating whether or not to allow the older male in. He moved out of the way, letting Ryan walk past him and into the apartment he used to live in. "I know you're harboring Spencer, and we have to get those two back together before Jon drives me crazy." Ryan said as he looked at Brendon. Brendon was looking better than ever. His dark hair was thick and long, staying on his head perfectly. He looked perfectly shaven, his dark chocolate eyes hiding behind his glasses. He was slim, in perfect health. He seemed to be the complete opposite of Ryan.
"You've been hiding him Ross?" Brendon asked one of his hands clenching into a fist. He was appalled that Ryan would hide Jon and not tell any of them and still end up wanting help to get the two together again.
"Are you fucking kidding me? He won't leave me alone. I don't know why he chose to dump all of his problems on me, but he did. And now I have to try and fix it." Ryan snapped. He didn't like any of this situation. It was the first time in years that he had spoken a word to Brendon, and -though he wouldn't admit it- he was terrified. "Where's Spencer?" Brendon lead Ryan to the guest bedroom, opening the door so he and Ryan could go in. Spencer looked a lot like Jon, hiding under the covers of a soft bed with all of the blinds closed and the lights off.
"Spencer, we have a guest." Brendon said through clenched teeth. Ryan sat down on the edge of the bed, brushing Spencer's hair out of his face.
"Hey Spence." Ryan spoke softly, hoping that neither of them had heard the quiver in his voice, or that either of them had noticed that he had started to shake.
"What are you doing here?" Spencer mumbled.
"I know it's been a long time. I want you to come by my apartment tomorrow to talk to Jon. You know he still loves you, right?" Ryan asked. Spencer sat up, staring at Ryan.
"How do you know? He left me in the middle of the night!" Ryan tried to stay calm and collective, finding it exceedingly hard as he stayed in the room with two of his ex-best friends.
"Because he's been moping around just like you."
"Then why did he leave?"
"Because he's a sorry bastard." Brendon mumbled.
"Brendon! You're not helping!" Ryan hollered before looking back at Spencer. "At first he did it because he needed time to think, but after a few days he was scared that you wouldn't take him back. If you still love him, then just come and get him. Do you know how much he misses you? The first day he stayed with me he said that leaving you for the night was the worst mistake he had ever made. You two are perfect for each other." Spencer glared at Ryan.
"And why the fuck should I take relationship advice from someone who can't keep a relationship for more than a year?" Spencer spat. Ryan stood, walking towards the door.
"That's it. I'm sick and tired of you guys always fucking with me. I'm kicking Jon out tomorrow no matter what you do." He stood by the door, giving each one of them glares, even though his eyes showed how sad he was. "I never want to see any of your fucking faces again." And with that he stormed out of the apartment, feeling more hurt than they would know. Spencer's head fell in his hands.
"I shouldn't have said that." He muttered. Brendon walked over to him, sitting on the bed.
"I'm sure he'll be fine. It is Ryan after all." Spencer laughed a little, resting his head on Brendon's chest. Brendon didn't like Spencer being that close to him, but he was his friend, and the older boy needed him.
"I guess you're right. Can we talk to him tomorrow? You know, and go over to see Jon." Brendon nodded with a smile.
"That sounds like a good idea. We'll visit tomorrow." He stretched on the bed, ready for dinner. Brendon started to get up but Spencer stopped him.
"Will you tell me a story?" Spencer asked with hopeful eyes. Brendon nodded, sitting back down on the bed.
"There once was a young man, who was to wed the love of his life. A week before their marriage, the women left him, leaving him alone in the house he had bought for her. He could never figure out why she left, but it broke the young man's heart.
"A week after her disappearance he was shipped off to join the war, at a high risk for never coming back. The day he was to leave, he saw her on the dock, tears in her eyes as the ship went out to sea.
"After a few years, she thought that he was never coming back. She had completely given up hope, thinking that he had died in the war. A year after she gave up, the young man found her, asking her once again to marry him. She accepted, and the two lived happily ever after."
"Was that supposed to brighten my day?" Spencer asked with a frown.
"Yes. Now go to sleep." Brendon got up and walked out of the room, going to the large bookshelf that hid in his studio. He picked up the large photo album that had pictures of him and Ryan, flipping through it with tears in his eyes. He stopped when he found a small picture. It wasn't much, just him with his arms wrapped tightly around Ryan, his face in Ryan's hair as he smiled at Ryan. The older boy looked happy, yet annoyed. Something that was common when they were together. He allowed tears to fall, looking at the picture as all of the memories flooded back.
He would talk to Ryan tomorrow when Spencer visited Jon.
And hopefully the two could make up and be happy again.


~~~~~


PartyPoison:I'm so glad that you like my stuff despite all of the sadness, it makes it worth continuing them. And yes, your opinion dose mean a lot to me.
I've realized that the way I write is kind of unique. And each of my stories are different in the way I write them, so it's like one bundle of being odd.
(Oh yeah, and the review you put on the last chapter of The Vegas Strip. You caught me. Seriously, I know what I want to do with it, but I just didn't know how to work it into the end. I do know that if enough people want me to make a sort of sequel type thingy then I'll probably add it in. So yeah. If not I'll just tell you.)
I forgive you for being out of it (one of my friends would say "out of what?" but that's annoying after the first time), I've finally manged to clear my head just a few days ago. That's why I've been such an updating machine recently.
And this story really only has like three more chapters, so it really is a short story. But I love it anyway.

patdfan:Don't feel bad, it's perfectly fine. :) And it makes me feel so proud that I can be your favorite author on this site.
I've realized that the most popular was The Vegas Strip, because that one truly was amazing. I loved it as much as everyone else did and I'm extremely sad that it's dead now. But like I said, I might do a sequel.
I do try to add descriptions to make the whole thing sound like it could actually happen, and descriptions are the best way to do that. And I feel like it's somewhat normal to want to have people respond to what you have to say. No one likes to be ignored.
Do you have a box of tissues next to you when you read my stories, because it sounds like you need it. :)

marissasorrentino: I don't think that's why they broke up. I'm sure that it might have been something more simple. Sometimes when bands break up, it's simply because after spending hours with the same people on tour you grow to realize that you don't have as much in common as you thought.
And that's how some end up being broken, but others just need breaks from the people their in the band with. Just because they gave an odd reason that the band broke up, doesn't mean that it was the wrong one. You can never really tell.
Anyway, I'm glad that you like it. :)

-xoxo Pansy.
Sign up to rate and review this story