Categories > Cartoons > Kim Possible > KP in Tough Being a Girl!

Chapter 1: The Meeting

by AeroTendo 0 reviews

Ever wonder where Kim and Ron would be if Ron had been born a GIRL and still knew each other from since Pre-K? And then one day while visiting a top-secret lab to stop Drakken, she becomes the male...

Category: Kim Possible - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Characters: Kim, Ron, Other - Published: 2006-05-30 - Updated: 2006-05-30 - 670 words

0Unrated
KP in Tough Being a Girl
Ever wonder where Kim and Ron would be if Ron had been born a GIRL and still knew each other from since Pre-K? And then one day while visiting a top-secret lab to stop Drakken, she becomes the male Ron we all know and love? What would happen? What would any natural-born girl, stuck forever as a guy do? Read on to find out!

Chapter 1: The Meeting

It was Kim Possible's first day of Pre-K and she didn't want to be there. So far none of the kids had been interested in making friends with her. Sure, she was still having fun playing games and stuff with them but it was not working out like her father had told her it would be like.

Kim was playing ball with some kids and the ball sailed past her to land by the big tree when some mean kids started to make fun of her and one of them even took the ball away from her before she could continue to pass it back to the kids that she had been playing with.

Just when she'd been ready to break into full-fledged crying a girl shows up with light freckles and blond hair in a ponytail at the back of her head. Something about her brown eyes stopped the tears from doing anything more just being at stuck at the dam.

Kim turns her head to follow as the blond girl in an aqua-colored shirt with a big heart in the center and a skirt walked up and says, "Give it back to her! We are past the jungle law of daycare. We have rules, we have order!"

The mean kid looked at his buddies and says, "Get her!" before the one with the ball threw it hard enough at Kim to knock her down. But even as Kim got to her feet, she could hear the girl who had stood up for her begging for help.

No one had ever stood up for her like that before; she wondered why the blond girl had even done that. Then as she thought about the harm the girl was about to get into, something changed or rather snapped at the moment she heard him begging and calling out for her imaginary best friend, Rufus.

Kim turned and attacked the bullies using some martial arts she'd seen on TV. Once she started attacking like the wild, ticked off girl that she was, the bad kids ran away and they would never bother Kim or the blond girl with freckles in Pre-K ever again.

Kim picks up the ball and as she looked into the eyes of the blond girl she could see that she had not been scared or freaked out at all by what she'd just done. This was a person she felt an immediate connection to and it was then that she knew she'd found a true friend, possibly one for life.

The blond girl thanked Kim and introduced herself as Ronnie and then says, "But you can call me Ron because... well, I think my parents were hoping for a boy." She then smiled in a goofy kind of way before Kim says, "You're kind of weird, but I like you." to the strange girl.

Kim says, "Do you want to play on the swings with me?" She was hoping Ronnie would say yes as she held onto the ball, and hoping that this weird girl would become her friend.

Ronnie smiles and says, "Sure! I'd like to!" She smiles at the girl who'd just rescued her from the mean boys and thought that this was one girl she would like as a friend, and she hoped that she felt the same way.

The two of them play on the swing, play ball and slid down the slides together, having

After that day, they'd become the very best of friends and to each other, it seemed they would always be as such until one day...
Sign up to rate and review this story