Categories > Cartoons > Kim Possible > KP in Tough Being a Girl!

Chapter 2: Fate corrects a mistake

by AeroTendo 0 reviews

Fate corrects the mistake of having Ron as a girl... read on to know the rest.

Category: Kim Possible - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Characters: Kim, Ron, Shego, Other - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2006-05-30 - Updated: 2006-05-30 - 1969 words

-1Boring
KP in Tough Being a Girl
Ever wonder where Kim and Ron would be if Ron had been born a GIRL and still knew each other from since Pre-K? And then one day while visiting a top-secret lab to stop Drakken, she becomes the male Ron we all know and love? What would happen? What would any natural-born girl, stuck forever as a guy do? Read on to find out!

Chapter 2: Fate corrects a mistake

Kim in her usual black top and cargo jeans was sneaking quietly through the lab with her best friend and sidekick Ronnie Stoppable. It had been a few years since she had first started on her journey to save the world with her friend and all thanks to that first mission of hers where they had to rescue someone in which she got to see that rare cuddlebuddy.

For some reason lately, she'd been unable to stop thinking about her past history with Ronnie and about how much her best friend had always seemed to behave more like a boy than a girl at times. Her friend had jokingly always referred to herself as being somewhat of a tomboy whenever Bonnie would tease or make comments of that nature.

Kim was always surprised at how Ronnie was able to just let things like that flow off her back like water off a duck. Some of the things Bonnie and the other girls usually said to Ronnie or about Ronnie to Kim for just being friends with her really got her angry at times. Even if they did have points at times in their own cruel way, she still didn't like anyone badmouthing her best friend.

With prom coming up in a few months, Bonnie had been particularly mean and on everyone's case about who everyone should go with and how they should all be someone on the food chain and not just a friend.

She saw nothing wrong with going to a dance with her best girlfriend, they always managed to find guys willing to dance with either or both of them although it was usually her that got guys to dance with her. Ronnie never seemed to mind and in the end Kim would end up dancing with Ronnie at the last song just so she wouldn't feel bad.

Then there was this way-weird dream that she'd had just the night before the mission they were on. She had dreamed that she was dancing with a cute, blond messy-haired boy whose ears seemed to be a little to big for his head but she still found them endearing somehow. It wasn't until the song ended that the boy had transformed in (at least in head) into Ronnie!

She didn't tell Ronnie about the dream yet because it had disturbed her so very much for one reason and because of how long it had taken her to get back to sleep afterwards as she was worried that she'd dream it again. And while she had dreamed again, it wasn't the same one and it felt... different because she felt as if she'd been watching herself in another dimension or something but with the same boy.

Kim simply wondered what it all meant, was there something her subconscious trying to tell her? Or maybe the universe was just getting a kick out of watching her squirm about going to the prom with her best friend and was showing her that if she was a he, she would have enjoyed herself.

Kim looks behind and sees that Ronnie is following closely behind her in corridor as they approached the lab where Drakken and Shego were currently in where Drakken was after some sort of formula that was supposed to make his synthos stable and thus unable to melt with a simple puncture.

She whispers, "We're almost there Ronnie, keep an eye out for Shego." Before Ronnie whispers back, "Gotcha KP" She notices that Ronnie smiles as she flips her hair, a habit that she'd taken to doing ever since her hair grew long as her own and even now when it was longer than her own she still found it an annoying habit that she wished Ronnie would stop.

But when she'd brought up the topic of the hair flipping during one of their times at Bueno Nacho, she had gotten a sad look from her friend as she said, "Aw, but KP... I just love how flippy my hair is. I've always wanted to grow my hair to be just as flippy as yours." After that, Kim dropped the subject and never brought it up again. As annoying as the habit was, she couldn't deny her friend something that made her happy.

The two girls enter the lab but slow down trying to be as quiet as possible when they hear Drakken shouting at Shego and his henchmen about finding the stabilizer. As Kim peeked around the corner, she could seek Shego sitting in a chair reading a Villain Weekly magazine while Drakken's henchmen walked around in their red jumpsuits and clearly at a loss as to what they were looking for.

Kim whispers, "Follow me Ronnie" and looks back to see the blond girl nod before flipping her hair so that it wasn't in her eyes.

The two of them crawl behind some counters so that they could get closer to where they had been told where the stabilizer that Drakken was looking actually was. Kim could see it as it was on the far side of the room where Drakken and his henchmen were and it looked like if they could keep low, then they would be able to grab it before any of them suspected anything.

Shego looks up from her magazine to make some snide comment when she spots Ronnie's yellow hair between the tables. She stops and grins while Drakken rants like a idiot about his plans. She can tell that they have not noticed her getting up out of her chair, but then neither did Drakken and he didn't count. She knew he was a complete idiot when it came to her stealth anyway.

Kim and Ronnie were nearly to the stabilizer and since it was almost in her reach, she slows down and whispers, "I am going to make a grab for it Ronnie..." and Kim is surprised when instead of a whisper she hears Shego's voice say, "Maybe I should grab it for you Kimmie?"

Kim and Ron look up to see Shego standing on the desk where lots of unidentified chemicals were resting. (The main reason Drakken was having a hard time finding anything.) Ronnie shouts, "Look out KP!" and shoves her just in time to barely avoid getting struck by one of Shego's glowing hands.

At the moment Shego made her swipe at Kim, she also smashed a number of mysterious vials, some of which actually seemed to glow briefly from Shego's plasma power before coming to land on Ronnie's face and mouth.

There was no time to even react to the chemicals and with every swipe afterwards, more stuff got broken but none of it got on Kim or Ronnie any further. Kim was able to get up onto her feet quickly and after that it became their usual sparring session with the two women clashing like a battle of titans.

As the two women clashed, Ronnie grabs the stabilizer bottle and says, "I've got it KP!" while holding it up so that Kim could see.

Kim sees out of the corner of her eye as we as Drakken coming up behind her. She says as she blocks a powerful punch, "That's great Ronnie! Just don't let...get it." Her voice falls with her last two words as she sees Drakken suddenly grab the bottle from Ronnie's and laughs as he then says, "I've got it now! Now my synthos will truly be unstoppable!"

Ronnie says, "Sorry KP!" before something inside her then says, "Get the bottle, make Kim proud of you."

Much to everyone's great surprise, Ronnie aggressively attacks Drakken by grabbing at the bottle until it became a battle of hands to get to the top of the bottle. The henchmen did not know what to do with Drakken clearly fighting Ronnie and no orders had been given and Shego was busy with Kim.

Drakken shouts, "Let go girl! (ugh) This is mine! (oof) I stole it fair and square!" as he pulls and struggles with Ronnie, causing her long, blond hair to slap him in the face a few times and getting in his mouth so he felt like he had to spit a few times.

Ronnie yells, "No way! I (grunt) am not letting you have (oof) the stabilizer!" as her hands go up higher and higher with Drakken's until their fingers were at the cap and with all the struggling, it was becoming more and more loose.

Kim could see that Ronnie was on the verge of winning and smiled a little as she was proud of her friend for doing two things. The first was trying hard, a thing that was not usual for the slacker girl. The second was standing up to and fighting Drakken, instead of letting her do the work.

It was at this very moment that fate decided to step in. Seemingly in an instant, a few things happened all at once.

The first thing was that the bottle cap came off and with all the struggling, some of the liquid sloshed out and landed right on Ronnie's eyes! The effect of the stuff landing on her eyes caused her to cry out and let go of the bottle so she could wipe away at the stuff blinding her.

The next thing that happened was that because Ronnie cried out, Shego was able to get in a hit, which sent her flying backwards in the air and over a desk. This gave Drakken and Shego the time they needed to make good their escape with the stabilizer bottle.

When Kim was finally able to stand up and see her arch foes disappear into the sky through the hole in the roof that Shego had made for their quick escape, she then noticed that Ronnie was still crying and wiping at her eyes like crazy.

Kim looks around and sees a emergency shower not too far and rushes over to her friend and says as calmly as she can, "Calm down Ronnie, I'm here. Move your hands away from your eyes. I am going to try to wash them out."

Ronnie sniffles as she says, "H-hurry Kim... the stuff b-burns." before she then hears the sound of something being pulled and cold water washes over her face in a quick and hard stream. She tilts her head so that it helps was the stuff away and she noted that it did help eliminate the burning.

When Ronnie is finally able to open her eyes she is quiet for a few moments, making Kim start to worry. The fears are confirmed as Ronnie says, "K-Kim? I can barely see..." before Ronnie then starts to panic-major and cries out, "I am going to be blind Kim!! Help me Kim!"

Kim certainly did not want her friend to lose her eyesight but she also knew that panicking was not going to help. She turns off the water and says, "Come on Ron, let's go home. I'll have my Mom look at you."

Ronnie sniffs and though she could barely see, she still tries to look at Kim and say, "Thanks Kim... you're a good friend."

Kim smiles and says, "We're best friends silly... now lets go get you looked at." She then guides her friend to the safety of outside where Wade has their ride waiting for them.
Sign up to rate and review this story