Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I Don't Love You

I Don't Love You

by DoctorDeathDefy 2 reviews

Mikey's sick of being used and manipulated. Frank seems to be a target for abusive relationships. (Frikey)

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Erotica,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] [X] [R] - Published: 2011-06-23 - Updated: 2011-06-23 - 734 words

0Unrated
Mikey's P.O.V:
I smiled, gripping Sam's hands gently between mine. "Sam?" I said, quietly, hitching my glasses further up by wrinkling my nose. Sam laughed. He always did think that was cute.

"Mm?" He smiled back at me, kissing my forehead gently.

"I... well, I know we've only been together for a couple of months," I began. I took a deep breath. "But that's long enough for me to work out how I feel."

"What're you saying?" Sam sounded cautious- bless him, he must've thought I was about to break up with him. I gave him a reassuring smile.

"Sam... babe... I love you," I smiled wider.

Sam's grin faltered then faded. "Oh," He replied, quietly.

"Oh?" I repeated. "What oh? What d'you mean, oh?"

"Oh... okay," He flashed me an uneasy smile. I squeezed out an equally cautious grin and cleared my throat nervously.

"Er... don't you have anything you want to say back to me?" I prompted, nervously.

"I have to go, Mikey," He said, dropping my hands. He turned and started to walk away.

"No! Sam, please don't go," I said, tears stinging my eyes. He kept walking away from me. I tried to follow him, but he broke into a run. He was always so much faster than I was. "I'm sorry, Sam!" I yelled. "Sammy! Baby, please! I'm sorry!" If he heard, he hid it well. I slid down the wall behind me until I was sitting on the floor. "I'm sorry..." I whispered, though he was well out of earshot now.

The next morning, I saw Sam again. He was emerging from an alleyway in town. I was trying to clear my head. He spotted me and turned to walk back down the alley quickly. I dashed to the alley and in front of him, cutting him off. "Sam, we need to talk," I said.

"No we don't. It's time to move on, see other people," He told me shortly, trying to scooch round me. I put out an arm, blocking his way.

"Look, if what I said yesterday upset you, I'm really sorry. But... I really do, Sam. I know it might be a bit intense at the minute, since we've not been going out long, but we can forget I ever said it, if you want, just keep going until we reach something stronger and..." I babbled.

"It's not that, Mikey. I just don't want to be in a relationship with you anymore," He said.

"Why not?" I asked.

"Because," He sighed, trying and failing to budge the arm I was using to cut him off.

"That's not an explanation. Please, just tell me," I begged, blinking innocently at him. He sighed irritably.

"Fine. You really want to know?" He said, coldly. "You're a freak. You listen to weird music, read weird books and watch weird movies. You're a fifteen year old boy who likes unicorns. I mean, seriously, grow up. You're annoying as hell, you think you're smart when you're quite clearly not, and you don't know when to keep your fucking mouth shut. I don't love you. I don't even like you. I was using you to get closer to your brother."

"I... you... what?" Was all I could manage to choke out.

"You heard," He said. "Oh, and to add to that, I, and most of the people in our school, think you're ugly. Like really ugly. It's why you don't get dates."

"Oh. I'll... just go home then," I sniffed, looking down.

"Yeah, maybe you should," He said, cold and unsympathetic.

"I guess I'll see you around," I said, choking back the tears.

"I sure as hell hope not," Sam scoffed, before barging past me and out of the alleyway.

I ran all the way home in tears, slamming the door behind me. Gerard appeared in the hallway. "Mikey, what's wrong?" He asked, trying to take hold of my shoulders. I dodged away quickly. I was using you to get closer to your brother...

"Fuck you!" I screamed. "I fucking hate you!"

"Me?" Gerard looked confused. "What have I done?"

"You ruined it with me and Sam! Every fucking relationship I have, you wreck," I yelled, pushing past him to go upstairs. "You're the worst brother ever! I HATE YOU!"

And with that, I stormed to my bedroom, locked the door, flopped on the bed, and cried myself to sleep.
Sign up to rate and review this story