Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I Don't Love You

Forget about the dirty looks, the photographs your boyfriend took.

by DoctorDeathDefy 1 review

"I believed every word of it."

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Characters: Frank Iero,Mikey Way - Warnings: [V] [X] [R] - Published: 2011-06-25 - Updated: 2011-06-25 - 753 words

0Unrated
Frank's P.O.V:
I stiffened as he stopped the car, a good three or four blocks away from school.

"Nate, baby... what're you doing?" I chuckled uncomfortably as my boyfriend turned slowly to face me.

"C'mon, Frankie. Just a quickie in the back seat before school," He said.

"I... babe, no, not before school..." I said. I could never walk properly after we had sex. He was a bit too... rough for me to walk afterwards. I couldn't go a whole day limping round school. People would want to know what was wrong. He frowned.

"I wasn't asking, Frank. I was telling," He informed me.

"But... Nate, I don't want to..." I said, desperately.

"Oh. So I'm not good enough for you any more?" He said, raising one eyebrow cynically. "God, thanks, baby. Love you too."

"No, I never said that... I mean... I want to, of course I want to, I just... not right now," I could feel the tears coming on. "Not before school... I mean... I..."

I was cut off by Nate's fist hitting me in the mouth. "I swear to God, Frank, if you don't shut the fuck up and get in the back of the car now, I'll send round all those pictures I took of you last time you spent the night at my place all round the school," He threatened. I froze.

Last time I'd spent the night at Nate's place, he'd taken nude photographs of me in several different sexual positions. "Nate, babe, please... I'm begging you... don't send those pictures round," I said, a single teardrop rolling down my cheek. "I... my dad'll see. He doesn't know..." I loved my dad. Of course I did; he was my dad. But he was such a homophobe- if he found out I was gay, he'd kick me out for sure. I had nowhere else to go.

"I won't. If you just shut your mouth, get in the back seat and lie the fuck down," He said. Sighing defeatedly, I obeyed.

Nate took off his jeans and boxers, before doing the same to me. He lay on top of me and kissed me messily, his tounge forcing into my mouth and fighting for the dominance it already had. I broke the kiss, lowering my head to get to his manhood. He stopped me, dragging me back up by my hair. "Naughty Frankie, we'll have none of that," He chuckled.

"Well... d'you have lube, then?" I asked, nervously. I only meant to suck him for that purpose; lube him up so he slid in, nice and easy. He laughed.

"Silly boy, I don't carry lube around with me," He said.

"But... how are we gonna-" I was cut off by own scream as he answered my unfinished question. He forced himself into me without any kind of preperation, and it hurt like hell. I couldn't help the tears streaming down my face. "Nate!" I sobbed. "Nate, baby, stop! Please! You're hurting me, Nate!" I was gasping for breath, clutching the car seat, my toes curling with the pain. "NATE!" I screamed.

"Yeah, that's right baby," He whispered. "Say my name again..."

"Stop it! Stop, please!" I begged. "Please! It hurts!" I was shaking with uncontrollable sobs. Nate whacked the side of my head.

"I didn't ask for any of that, I said, say my fucking name," He finished his sentence with a loud, strangled moan.

"N-Nate..." I whispered, through tears.

"Good boy," He stroked my hair and smiled, lowering his head so he could suck on my neck.

He carried on like that, ignoring my desperate pleas, until he had his orgasm. When he was finished with it, he pulled out of me and put his pants back on. "Get dressed, Frank," He said, shortly. I did as I was told and got back into the front of the car with him, trying to ignore how much it hurt to sit down. He kissed the top of my head before shifting the car back into gear. "See, that wasn't so bad, was it?"

"N-No," I whispered, turning to look out of the window so he couldn't see my tears.

"Oh, don't go all emo fag on me, Frank," He said, sharply. "You loved it. You know you loved it. You always do; you're a dirty little whore."

"I... I know," I replied, swallowing. He always reminded me of that; I was a dirty whore. A useless slut. A good-for-nothing nymphomaniac. And I believed every word of it.
Sign up to rate and review this story