Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I Don't Love You

You're Never Gonna Fit In Much, Kid.

by DoctorDeathDefy 2 reviews

"A Loser. A Fucktard. A Geek. A Loner. All the catcalls and taunts were true."

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2011-06-25 - Updated: 2011-06-25 - 578 words

0Unrated
Mikey's P.O.V:
I walked into school as confidently as I could.

I was pretty sure that everyone knew about Sam and I by now. News spread pretty fast round here. Still I walked into the school and found where I normally hung out. I walked over to the wall and hitched myself up. I was already sitting, swinging my legs, with my iPod headphone in one ear when I realised everyone was looking at me funny. "What?" I said, forcing a smile.

"You can't hang out with us any more, Mikey," One of the girls, Jessica, told me.

"What?" I repeated, blinking in confusion at her.

"You heard her. Piss off, nobody wants you here," A boy, Trey, said with vehemence.

"Well... why?" I jumped off the wall and stared at them.

"Nobody likes you, Mikey," Trey said. "We were only pretending too because of Sam."

"That's not true. People like me," I protested. "Benjamin likes me. Right, Ben?" I turned to my best friend, Ben. He spluttered with laughter.

"No fucking way," He laughed. "Honestly, I can't believe you fell for that. You really are as stupid as you look, aren't you?"

"But... but you're my best friend," I said, tears threatening to splash out from behind my glasses.

"Like I said; you're really stupid. I pretended to be your friend," He said. "Now, as Trey said. Piss off. Nobody wants you here. Nobody likes you."

"O-Okay," I swallowed. "I... I'm sorry I ever bothered you." I turned and ran in tears, hearing their harsh laughter behind my back.

I crying so hard that I didn't even register for a few seconds that I was on my ass after running smack into Gerard. He hauled me to my feet and hugged me tight. He held me with my head on his shoulder until I was done crying. Then he stroked my hair. "What's the matter, buddy?" He asked, cautiously. "It... it's not me again, is it? Because if it is, I'm so sorry..."

"No, no, it isn't you," I shook my head. "I just... I just realised that nobody likes me."

"Hey, don't be stupid," Gerard said.

"I'm not. It's true," I said, tears trickling down my cheeks again.

"People do like you, Mikey," Gerard brushed my hair off his face with his fingers. "I like you. I love you."

"I love you too, Gee, but that doesn't really make me feel any better," I sniffed. "You're my brother, it doesn't really count."

"I like you," Ray smiled at me over Gee's shoulder.

"See?" Gee smiled at me. "People do like you."

"Thanks, Ray," I smiled back at him, feeling a little better.

"See. There's that smile," Gee said. "Come here. Give me a cuddle. All better now?"

"Mm," I lied. "Thanks."

I walked down the corridor towards homeroom. Sam and his friends were hanging out near the lockers. They all started shouting at me.

"Loser!"

"Fucktard!"

"Geek!"

"Loner!"

I couldn't go into homeroom with them there. I turned and walked to the boy's bathroom and stared at myself in the mirror, tears pouring down my face again. I glared at my reflection; I didn't see Mikey Way. I saw some stick-then, tallish kid with scruffy brown hair. A loser. A fucktard. A geek. A loner. All the catcalls were true.

I clenched my fist, and was about to throw a punch at the mirror, when the door opened and some short kid walked in.
Sign up to rate and review this story