Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I Don't Love You

Not a Victim of a Victim's Life

by DoctorDeathDefy 7 reviews

"I hoped that would make him realise how much he'd hurt me this morning, and how I was upset. On the contrary, he laughed."

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Erotica - Characters: Frank Iero,Mikey Way - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2011-06-25 - Updated: 2011-06-25 - 751 words

1Original
Frank's P.O.V:
I stood still, not sure of what to do.

The boy was stood with his fist raised, aimed towards the mirror. He didn't change his position, even when he noticed me standing there. I cleared my throat. He blinked behind his glasses. "Er... hi," I squeaked, eventually.

"Hi," He replied, dropping his arm back to his side. "I er... I wasn't... I mean... yeah." He stammered. "I mean I was going to punch the mirror, but I... I'm not crazy or anything I'm just... really angry."

"Erm... okay?" I said, confused. "Is it... anything you wanna erm... talk about?"

"No. I'm fine," He sniffed and wiped his glasses on the corner of his Green Day tee-shirt. When he did, I got a proper look at his eyes.

Oh, those eyes! The most beautiful swirling pools of hazel that had me mezmerised at first glance. He replaced his glasses then looked back at me. Shit. I was staring at him like an idiot and I hadn't even noticed. He had, though.

"Hi," He said again.

"Hello," I cleared my throat, awkwardly. "Sorry, where are my manners. I'm Frank Iero." I extended a hand to him.

"Right," He shook my hand cautiously, as if he was scared it was going to bite him or something. I knew his name vaguely. Something Way. Gerard? Or was Gerard the older one? "Mikey Way." Ah. Mikey. That was it.

"You're Sam Robinson's boyfriend, aren't you?" I asked. Mikey looked down.

"I was." He said, quietly.

"Oh. Sorry about that," I said, sympathetically.

"Nah, don't be. He's an asshole," Mikey shrugged. He looked at me for a second. Then he said; "Hey, aren't you the guy who's dating Nathaniel Watson?"

"Yep," I couldn't help a small smile at the mention of Nate. "Six months next Friday."

"How's it going?" He asked.

"Great, thanks," I lied. Evidently, he was one of very few at school who hadn't witnessed one of Nate and I's very public fights. "Er... so I came to use the bathroom, so I'm just gonna... yeah..." I said, scooching towards the cubicle.

"I was just leaving anyway," Mikey said. "See you around, Frank, yeah?"

"Sure," I smiled at him as he left the bathroom, then I walked to the cubicle.

I lowered my pants and took a deep breath. I'd felt myself getting wet and kinda sticky down there. I assumed it was Nick's seed leaking out of me from earlier - that would've been easy enough to clean up with toilet paper. But I was wrong.

A short, shaky breath escaped me when I saw the blood on my boxers. He'd not made me bleed since he took my virginity, a week into our relationship. I swallowed. Oh God. What if it seeped right through my jeans? They were black so nobody would be able to see it, but what if I had to sit on a white chair? And anyway, I'd know it was happening.

I had to squeeze my eyes shut and bite my lip to stop myself from bursting into tears.


Nate was waiting for me beside his car at the end of the day. "Hey," He kissed my lips.

"Hiya," I replied.

"So, you're coming to my place," He informed me, as we got into the car.

"Oh. Babe, I really don't feel well at all..." I sniffed. "I think I just want my bed."

"What about my bed?" He winked at me.

"I... I really feel sick, babe," I told him. "I'll come over tomorrow night if you want..."

"You're coming over tonight, and that's final," He cut me off. I froze and felt myself go pale. "Hey, don't look so nervous, baby. We'll have fun, just like this morning." He said, putting his hand on my leg. He crept it upwards to my crotch then stopped. He peered at me. "Frankie, why are you wet down there?" He said. "Have you pissed yourself or something?"

"N-No," I shook my head. "I... I'm bleeding." I swallowed. I hoped that would make him realise how much he'd hurt me this morning, and how I was upset. On the contrary, he laughed.

"Aw. Is Fwankie on his period?" He mocked. "Don't worry babe. When we get to my place, I'll see if my mom can loan you a tampon."

"Shut up, Nate," I mumbled. He slapped me across the face.

"Don't you fucking dare speak to me like that," He said, before driving us to his house.
Sign up to rate and review this story