Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Bomb in a relationship?

Bomb in a relationship?

by KayaKilljoy 0 reviews

Mikey and his girlfriend has an amazing relationship. What happend?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2011-06-25 - Updated: 2011-06-25 - 799 words - Complete

0Unrated
”SING IT FOR THE BOYS!” I was standing backstage listening to My Chemical Romance, the band my boyfriend were in.
It was the last song they were playing. “Goodnight everybody! Thank you so much for coming!”
It was Gerard saying that. They were all coming out backstage, where I stood with 3 other women, Lyn-z, Krista and Jamia.
You've probably already guessed which guy I belong to, yes, Mikey Way.
“You did great honey” I said and kissed him, “Thanks babe.” He said and kissed me back.
They were on their world tour. The boys just finished playing their concert in Denmark. My home country.
Mikey insisted that we all had to go visit my family.
The day after the concert we drove over to my mom's house, I already told her we were coming and she was thrilled.
“Hi Kaya!” she said and gave me a big hug. “Hi Mom! So this is Mikey, Gerard, Ray, Frank, Jamia, Krista and Lindsey.” “It's nice to meet you all, Mikey, Kaya told me so much about you before the tour.” my mom said and hugged all of them.
We all sat in the living room and my mom got us coffee and tea.
We sat and talked an hour or something, and we all had fun, then my brothers and sisters knocked on the door and I was so happy to see them.
“Tilde, you've gotten so big!” Tilde was my 6 year old sister.
I hugged the rest of my brothers and sisters and we all sat down, I sat down with Tilde on my lap.
She was so shy because of Mikey and the other strange people she didn't know, or understood. Mikey tried to talk to Tilde, but without luck, he looked at me.
“She just doesn't understand english, and she's really shy” I said with a smile.
I told Tilde in danish, that his name was Mikey and he wasn't dangerous, that he didn't bite. She laughed at me and we sat and talked a little more and Tilde was more open now.
She asked me if she could sit on Mikey's lap.
“She wants to sit on your lap” I said and laughed.
He took her and placed her on his lap. I smiled to him and kissed him.
30 minutes later we had to go, “Mom, we have to go. I enjoyed this a lot.” I said and hugged her and my siblings.
I walked over to Tilde “Take care of mom and your siblings for me, okay?” I said to her in danish.
“I promise you!” She answered and hugged me tight, then she walked over to Mikey and gave him a hug and said to him “Take care of my big sister, okay?” He looked at me and I said to him what she said and he answered her “She is in good hands” now it was Tilde who looked at me, I told her what he said and she said thank you to him, Mikey seemed to understand it.
We got to the bus, people now started talking about how cool my mom was.
We didn't drive for a long time before Frank yelled “I AM HUNGRY!”
We all laughed but we had to make a quick pit-stop at Burger King.
It got late and we all went to the bed. We all had a double bed to share with our love, Mikey gave me a long and deep kiss.
We cuddled and I had butterflies in my stomach, I always had that when I was with Mikey, we kissed again and went to sleep.
The next morning I was the first one to be up, I made some breakfast for everyone and as they woke up, they ate the breakfast and told me that it tasted lovely.
Today the guys weren't playing a concert so they had a day off. We went to an amusement park and had fun! "Hey, what about getting some food?" Gerard said. "Sure!" We all said. We sat at a bench and Gerard got up to get some food.
"Excuse me for a minute. I just have to call Tilde" I told Tilde about our day, and later I talked to my mom about our day. They were so happy for me. When I got back to the bench,
everybody seemed weird.. "What's up?" I asked confused... "Umm..." Mikey said. "I have to talk to you..." "Okay?" I said. He took me over to a quiet place and he was about to say something when some fans showed up to get his autograph, and after that he didn't tell me what was bothering him. I was so confused, but didn't ask again..
We all went to bed, but I was still thinking about what Mikey was bothered about..
Sign up to rate and review this story