Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Bomb in a relationship?

Finding out?

by KayaKilljoy 1 review

Does Kaya finally find out what's bothering her love?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2011-06-25 - Updated: 2011-06-25 - 219 words - Complete

0Unrated
"Kaya?" Mikey whispered. It was early in the morning. "Mhm?" that was the only thing my mouth let out. "About yesterday.. It's nothing.." He whispered in my ear and kissed my cheek. I opened my eyes and turned around so I was looking into his dark brown eyes. "Come on, Mikey.. Just tell me." I whispered.. "Okay then.. We've been together for a year now. Our anniversary is in 2 days, and you seem like you don't care.." He said quietly and looked away.
"Michael James Way. You silly boy" I said and kissed him. I didn't tell him more. I got up and made breakfast, then Mikey came to the little kitchen in the bus and had a confused look in his face. "What?" I asked. "I'm confused?" He answered. I just hugged him and kissed him.

2 days later

Mikey was still extremely confused when he woke up on our anniversary day.
I had been planning a party for our anniversary, but I didn't tell Mikey. All his favorite persons were there. Bob, Frank, Gerard, Ray, Jamia, Lindsey, Krista, his parents and his closest friends. When he woke up and got out in the kitchen expecting breakfast, we all yelled "SURPRISE!" I ran over to him, hugged him and whispered in his ear "Happy anniversary honey" and kissed him.
Sign up to rate and review this story