Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Mr. Way, I'm sorry to inform you...

Mikey, you don't need to.

by thenerdykilljoy 2 reviews

Mikey, the little brother, he loves Gerard so much there's nothing he wouldn't do for him.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-06-27 - Updated: 2011-06-27 - 933 words

3Moving
Hi guys. Um yeah this fic won't be very long. Just a few chapters, maybe 6 or 7 so yeah. 7 at the most, 5 at the least. Still, hope you guys like. xoxo

Mikey's POV
I sighed and turned to my brother. I looked into his eyes and saw curiosity and pain. He was in pain. I knew at that moment the cancer was fighting inside him and whatever medication they put him on was waging a war against it.
Seeing him this way, the person I've always have admired, it was heart breaking. I didn't want to see him like this.
But I did find it ironic that as soon as we finished a tour for an album about a dying patient something like this happens to our front man, our unofficial leader, my brother, my inspiration.
I knew what I had to do, even if Lynz or Gerard wanted me not to. I really didn't have to but I more wanted to than anything. If anything were to happen to him, I just... I don't know what I'd do.
"Mikey, what is it?" Gerard asked again in what was but a small whisper though I knew he meant to speak louder.
His voice, the talent, his one of many but the one so many people admired, was screwing up. The bloody vomit had done serious damage to his esophagus and I knew if that didn't heal he'd be heart broken, along with all the kids we've never met but love.
I take a deep sigh and prepare myself to speak, having all eyes on me, Gerard, Lynz, Alicia, our parents. They all, but Gerard, knew what I was about to say.
"Gerard, I'm giving you a kidney."
Gerard's POV
"Gerard, I'm giving you a kidney," Mikey said after I asked again.
I tried to get out of bed to yell at him, I wanted to yell at him, I wanted to tell him no, never. But I didn't have the strength and Lynz was holding me down as it was.
"Mikey I just..." I replied speechless, not knowing what to say because I knew no matter how much I wanted to tell him no I couldn't, he was doing out of love.
"No, Gerard don't protest this," Lynz said squeezing my hand. I didn't want to but I had to.
"Listen to her Gerard," my dad said, speaking for the first time. He was always a bit quiet but he was serious. But I found this all wrong. Why risk one child for another? Why?
"Dad, I can't take it from him I just can't," I say closing my eyes not wishing to see their expressions.
"Oh yes you can," I hear someone say, a voice that wasn't there before. I open my eyes and see Ray, Frank, Bob, Jamia, and Christa standing in the door way.
"What happened to giving us some time?" I ask looking at them through half closed eyes.
"We gave you time, but Alicia texted me telling me we should come back," Christa replied hand on hip and with a stern look on her face. She was so damn perfect for Ray it was scary.
"And yes you can take the kidney, Mikey is giving it to you so take it dammit," Frank said a pit aggressively.
I turn to Lynz who just shrugs as if saying not only did my family know best, but so did my band mates.
"Donna, lets give the kids some time," my dad said to my mom who looked in desperate need of a better sleeping area. They both kissed me on the forehead and departed leaving me surrounded by my band mates and their wives.
Alicia was by Mikey who was just staring at me, waiting for my response. Mikey didn't understand I didn't want to take anything from him, I was supposed to give him what he needed, not the other way around. Literally, not the other WAY around.
Once our parents were gone he began to plead. "Gerard, please for the love of God, just take the kidney. The cancer is only there right now, if they can stop it there you'ff live, please just please!" he said and towards the end he began crying. I waved him over and held him in my arms, the way I used to when we were little and he was having nightmares or when just a few years ago when I'd stay with him all night to make sure he'd make it to the morning, alive.
"Lynz, please convince him," Bob said in a cracking voice, he sounded ready to cry. It broke my heart because Bob, he was one of the toughest people I knew. This really was a lot for everyone.
"Please Gerard, please. Not just for us but for the millions of kids you've helped," Frank said and Jamia just came up to me to kiss my cheek. She and I always were strangely close.
I took a long sigh knowing I was set on one and only one conclusion. I knew what I had to do, even if it went against my better judgement.
"Guys... I..." I said slowly and quietly as Mikey, Lynz, Frank, Ray, Bob, Alicia, Jamia, and Christa all awaited my answer.

yeah so hope you liked this chapter. R&R please. sorry these chapters aren't very long, you can only do so much when you have to imagine your heroes crying over your inspiration. Anyways, R&R and I hope you liked it. Read my other fic too please? Ok, until next time. bye. xoxox
Sign up to rate and review this story