Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Deep Secrets Aren't Always Kept

Deep Secrets Aren't Always Kept

by StevenAndJoe 4 reviews

Gerard is put in an asylum when his parents are brutally killed. Frank is put in the asylum for having a huge mental break down when his boyfriend dumps him.....Will Gerard and Frank be able to hel...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [V] [?] - Published: 2011-06-27 - Updated: 2011-06-28 - 422 words - Complete

0Illiterate

AUTHORS NOTE: MY FIRST FERARD....BE NICE.....BUT TELL ME IF IT SUCKS :D


Gerard POV

Its been six years since my parents' death. Six years since I had lost everything. Six fucking years. Yet my pain never has seemed to numb the slightest, it gets worse, everytime I hear, smell, or see something that reminds me of my parents, I just loose it....Everyone hear thinks I'm insane....But wouldn't you be a wreck if your parents had brutally died in front of you, and you helpless to stop them? Them dying because of you? Now you get what I am talking about.
They finally are going to let me have a roomate, I guess someone in this fucked up asylum has some sense to see that I am not a total mental case, I just need someone to talk to, someone who can relate to my pain, someone who understands me. In the six years that I have been here, I finally got the feeling that maybe something will finally go right in my life.....Just maybe if I try hard enough, I won't let anything happen to this roomate, to my possible future friend. "Mr. Way? This is your new roomate, be kind to him, show him around, and don't hurt him. Make him feel at home." The bitchy nurse, Patrica, said. I looked up to see a boy, a little younger than me, standing there. He was short, somewhat tanned skin, he had tons of tattoos, he was wearing a Motley Crue T-Shirt. His eyes brown, and red, he looked as if he had been crying. "Umm, hello. I'm Gerard, welcome to our room....Uhhh, I hope to get to know you better." I wrote on my notepad, smiled gently and held out my hand. "Thanks, I'm Frank. You don't speak?" Frank said. Normally I would have hit someone in the face, because when people said that they were usually taunting me, but he said it with pure curiousity. "No, I haven't spoken since my parents died." I wrote, a lump forming in my throat. "Oh, I'm sorry to hear that." Frank said as he gently put a hand on my shoulder. At first I flinched, not used to kind gestures. "It's okay, you don't have to be afraid of me. I won't hurt you." Frank said. "Thanks, I'm just not used to being around other people is all." I wrote. "Oh, well I'm nice." Frank smiled. Yep this was gonna be the begining of a beautiful friendship.
Sign up to rate and review this story