Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Deep Secrets Aren't Always Kept

I never look back

by StevenAndJoe 4 reviews

The start of a beautiful friendship huh?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Angst,Drama - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [V] [?] - Published: 2011-06-27 - Updated: 2011-06-28 - 530 words - Complete

0TrainWreck
AUTHORS NOTE! HEY GUYS THANK YOU FOR REVIEWING!!!! I REALLY HOPE YOU LIKE THIS ONE!

GERARD'S POV


He hates you



He's only gonna hurt you.



Don't trust him



He could never be friends with a freak like you


"Shut up!" I thought.



It was the voices again, they always did this when I met someone new. They never shut the fuck up.

You can't make me shut up Gerard


"Yes I can and I fucking will! Leave me the fuck alone god damnit!" I thought, tears now streaming down my face.




Luckily Frank was asleep, so he couldn't see me like this....If he did, he would want a new roomate for sure. He would hate me.....Call me a freak.


Baby GeeGee is crying huh? That just shows how much of a freak you are!


"Gerard?" Frank's voice interrupted my thoughts, I quickly turned aways from him so he couldn't see my tears.


"Are you okay? I thought I heard you fall." Frank asked.


"Yeah, I'm fine. Don't worry about me, I'm just fucking wonderful." I wrote and handed the notepad to him.


"Oh, okay....Can I ask you a question?" Frank asked.

"Sure." I wrote and causiously handed him the notepad, unsure of what type of question he would ask.



"Would you tell me your story?" Frank asked.




My story? The story that included my parents? What should I do? I don't want to be rude and say no, becuase if I tell him my story, there is a good chance that he will tell me his.


You see, Frank seemed totally normal, stable. He seemed to be just like my brother Mikey, who comes to visits me every so often. How in fuck's name did he end up here?



"Maybe someday, but not today." I wrote and handed it to him.


"Oh, okay." Frank shrugged, then he picked up his guitar and began to play.


OH
GOD
NO.

He was playing Every Rose Has Its Thorn by Poison....That was the song my mom used to sing when I got scared.



Before I could stop it, I lunged myself at Frank, I HAD TO STOP THAT MUSIC.


"Gerard! Get off of me!" Frank yelped when we crashed to the floor.

Then I got control of myself, I got off of him and stumbled back a few steps.

"WHAT THE FUCK?!?! What the fuckin fuck did I fuckin do?" Frank yelled.

"I'm sorry, I just can't listen to that song, it brings back too many memories." I wrote, tears falling down my cheeks like a waterfall.

"Hey. Hey, Gee. Don't cry, I'm sorry I yelled. I didn't know that that song hurt you." Frank said as he carefully wrapped his arms around me, allowing me to cry for the first time in the comfort of a friend's arms.


"Shhh, sugar. Its all gonna be okay. Shhhhhh, I won't let anything hurt you anymore, I promise." Frank said as he held me closer.




For the first time in six years I had finally found someone, besides Mikey, that actually cared for me. Actually gave a fuck about what happened to me.





I was greatful to call Frank my friend....
Sign up to rate and review this story