Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Orphans?

3rd one.

by ONotz 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Frank Iero - Published: 2011-06-29 - Updated: 2011-06-29 - 1999 words - Complete

0Unrated
I spent the last two days in the attic, decorating it. I got some pencils from Gerard, along with some big paper. I sketched the cover of some albums, and hung them up. Then, I started sketching the Killjoys. But just not my family, I made more.

I made she-devil; she had a red shirt on, with tight red blue jeans on. Her hair was silver, and she had no shoes. She had a smirk on, with her lips deep purple. Then Aqua Lavender had a blue cutoff shirt on, and a short skirt, with yellow tights underneath, her shoes were flip flops. I also had Gary, he had a helmet on, with a black shirt on, he had white pants on, and they had turned brown from the dust. I smiled at that and hung them over my bed.

Frank walked into my room, I felt uncomfortable, and I was in a tight shirt, with booty shorts. He told me it was dinner time, I threw a loose t-shirt on, and threw a pair of lose pajama bottoms on. I turned and I started walking down the stairs. I ran into Frank, but grasped his arm before he fell. He thanked me and we walked down. I sat by him, he smiled at me. I smiled back, and Lyn-z put some soup in front of me. I took my spoon out and took a bite.

I downed half the soup by force. Then nausea hit. I ran to the closest bathroom, and threw up. Frank held my hair back. When I was done barfing, I wiped my mouth off. He smiled at me, we sat together on the bathroom floor. He threw his arms around me, I laid my head in his chest. “Thanks’ for trying.” He said, I nodded. I felt horrible. Very tired.

“I want to sleep…” I said, he picked me up. He walked me up the stairs. He laid me down and climbed in with me, he wrapped his arms around me. I snuggled up to him. He smiled and we fell asleep. I awoke to shaking, it was Frank. He smiled and said it was breakfast time. I nodded, and brushed my teeth before going down. I sat by Dad this time, yes I’m going to start calling him Dad. And Lyn-z Dad.

“Dad?” I asked. A faint smile appeared on his lips. “When are you all going on tour?” I ask, his smiled disappeared.

“In about a year, right before summer starts next year.” He said gloomily. I smiled at him. “Why are you smiling?” Mikey asked, my smiled disappeared.

“Well you killed my mood, party poison.” I mumbled, I always referred as party spoilers like that. He pointed to him self.

“Kobra Kid!” He pointed at Dad. “Party Poison.” Then at Frank. “Fun ghoul!” And at Ray “Jet Star!” He said, I giggled.

“Well no duh! I referred as people like you Party Poison before the Killjoys!” I said, he smiled.

“Oh my god!” Alicia yelled “YOU SMILED WHILE TALKING TO SOMEONE!” I giggled, Mikey face palmed.

“So, after dinner, want to go practice?” Ray randomly said, Dad nodded.

“Sure, we can go down stairs!” He said, Frank smiled. Mikey had his poker face on.

“Hwy Avenge, want to put your guitar down stairs in the practice room? You can always go down there and practice, when ever you want.” Lyn-z said, I nodded. Then she set a plate of eggs in front of me, and a piece of toast. I cowered back and poked the egg.

“I’m sorry Mom, I don’t eat eggs, I feel bad after. They were baby chickens!” I said which made Frank giggle. I stuffed the toast in my mouth and put the egg onto Dad’s plate, then said goodbye. I raced upstairs and into my room. I pulled out my history book and did my homework. It was the start of summer, but I was in 11th grade last year, I study hard.

Frank knocked, and then barged in, he grabbed my guitar case and ran down. I followed,3 staircases later, we were in a huge room, where a bunch of music stuff was. “Woah…” I said.

Frank put an electric guitar over my shoulder. “Why…?” I asked, he smiled.

“Play it like an acoustic.” He said, I shook my head.

“I don’t have my tabs…” I said, he ran somewhere, and came back with a folder.

“Pick a MyChem song. Hmmmmm…..” He said waiting, I shrugged. He pulled out a random sheet and set it before me. I looked at it for a second.

I shrugged and started playing, but he took the sheet away. I stopped. He glared at me, so I just moved randomly. It sounded…alright…

Frank smiled and shouted “GOT IT?” I turned around, Ray pushed a button, I realized this was the room for recording.

“FRANK!” I shouted. “That was horrible!” I said, taking the guitar off and putting it in frank’s hands. He put it down and ran after me, “WAIT AVENGE! That was good.” He said. I kept walking.

It was horrible…and I knew it. Everything is horrible. Everything I do is horrible. I ran up stairs, and into my room. I closed the door, right before Frank tried to get in, I locked it. Frank knocked, but I ignored it. I knew my electrical guitar sucked, because I’ve tried. In that band we talked about. I awoke around 4 AM, only to open the door, and saw Frank against the wall by my door. I picked him up, and carried him down the stairs and into there room. Jamia walked out of the bedroom, she scowled.

“Were has he been?” She said.I looked at her.

“He made me upset, he waited until I came out to talk to him, he fell asleep by my door.”

“Bullshit! You’ve been fucking him haven’t you!” She growled out. I backed away.”

“NO! Aunt Jamia! Ewww…..” I said. “He’s my best friend! That’s all! You two are married! I wouldn’t tear you apart like that!” I said.

“Really! What was he doing lifting your shirt!” I scowled.

“He was saving me. Sound familiar Ms. Iero! IERO! I WOULDEN’T DO THAT! I-“

Someone cut in “ Am a 16 teen year old. A troubled girl. A person that doesn’t need to be yelled at Jamia. If you can’t handle that, I propose you get out. Up to Frank if he wants to go with you. You EVER go near her, you don’t want to know what will happen.” Ray snarled at the door. Jamia was stern and shook Frank.

“What?” He said looking around. “Why are you in here, its 5 AM!” He said sleepily, rubbing his eyes. Jamia growled.

“Get UP! Were leaving.” She said, he was fully awake.

“Why?” He asked, Ray stepped in, but I cut.

“Because. I slept with you apparently.” I retorted, his eyes widened.

“What the hell?” He said looking around, probably for an explanation.

“Well duh! And she keeps saying you didn’t! I know better! GET UP!” Jamia yelled waking Alicia.

“What is going on?” She asked.

“I ruined another family.” I whispered running to my room. Someone following me.

“Open up Avenge! I will sleep out here again!” Frank called through the door. I opened it, he hugged me.

“Please don’t!” I said pushing him away. “It’ll make it harder when I leave.” I said running around, packing my things.

“The hell you are!” Dad said from the doorway. He was about to speak when Jamia marched up the stairs.

“ARE YOU COMING?!” She yelled at Frank who raised his eyebrows.

“Why would I do that?” He asked her, he wrapped his arms around my waist, she stormed down. A minute later we herd a door slam.

“Annnnnnnd she’s gone!” He said undoing his arms. He looked down. “I’m sorry I woke you all up.” He said, he was sad. Sad about his wife, sad for me. He should be angry at me.

“All I did was take Frank down! I swear!” I cried my voice cracking. Dad wrapped his arms around me. I cried into his shoulder. “I’m sorry!” I said him. He shushed me and rocked me.

“Me too.” Frank said. “I need to go pack.” He said running down the stairs. Alicia followed him.

I sat on my bed, with Dad. “I didn’t try to do it! I didn’t mean to! I’m sorry!” I cried into Dad. “I need to pack too.” I said stuffing stuff into bags. I took some warm clothes, the cell phone they bought me.

“Please don’t.” Dad whispered, my back straightened. “Why should you leave?” He asked me, confusion on his features.

“I’m so sorry!” I cried running down the stairs, I ran out the door. I forgot my guitar! Well, no going back.

I had no money, no job, no license, no sense were I was at. Great, I am a homeless person with a cell phone.

I walked to a park. I laid down on the jungle gym. I ran through the stuff in my head. I opened my eyes. A short figure was walking towards the swings. They were sobbing? I listened closely, it sounded like Frank.

“Frank?” I whispered, the head snapped up.

“Avenge? Why are you here?” He asked. I cringed, but sat by him.

“I’m leaving. It’s not fair you had to leave. Its my fault Frank, I broke a family apart.” I said. He scoffed.

“Who married Jamia? I’m 35 Avenge, I have places to go, you don’t.” He said, then it dawned on him. “I didn’t mean it like that Avenge, I really meant, you need to go back.” He said, something dawned on me.

They loved me.

I smiled, “If you come.” He looked down.

“I really don’t think they want me.” He whispered.

“I won’t go back without you.” I said, he got a text.

I looked over his shoulder. ‘Come home Frank, bring Avenge with you.’

“Come on. We’re going home.” He said, dragging me long with him. He grasped my hand, I grabbed my two bags. We giggled as we ran around LA, two people recognized Frank, we ended up watching the sun coming up at the park we were at 2 hours ago. I smiled when we got back to the house.

I walked in first, of course, Mikey tackled me. When we stood up Ray had already wrapped his arms around me, then Christa. Alicia was holding onto Frank, Then Lyn-z was around Frank. Lyn-z hugged me; Gerard had his arms around me in a flash. Then around Frank, who looked like he was suffocating.

When Dad let him go, he gasped for air. I smiled down at the floor. Dad said it was 7 am, and we should all go to bed. Frank smiled up at me and led me up the stairs. We laid together on my bed.

“Avenge, are you okay?” He asked, closing out hands together. I snuggled into his chest.

“Talk when it’s not 7 am, we talk later.” I mumbled. He nodded, I pressed our bodies together, and he thought I was cold. He covered us up, I lent up and kissed his cheek.
“Thank you.” I whispered falling into deep sleep.

I woke up in Frank’s arms. He was staring at me. “Why?” He asked.

“What-“ I was really confused.

“Why the scars?” He asked. I felt myself plummeting

“The scars… Well… I’m always trying to be the one to go out and help someone. I never got help, until now.” I said, he smiled.

“Okay… Want to go, or just lie hear?” He said, I smiled and snuggled up to him.

Frank nuzzled up to me, we fell asleep again.

Good?
Sign up to rate and review this story