Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Deep Secrets Aren't Always Kept

Don't Worry Bout Me

by StevenAndJoe 3 reviews

Frank's story, and other stuff haha

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [V] [?] - Published: 2011-06-29 - Updated: 2011-06-29 - 449 words - Complete

1Moving
HEY!!!!! I WOULD LIKE TO DEDICATE THIS STORY TO -TheGhostOfYou- BECAUSE I WANT TO HAHA




GERARD'S POV

As the storm roared on I found myself cuddling closer to Frank, I cuddled as close as I possibly could to him. When I was near him like this I felt so safe and protected, I felt like nothing could ever hurt me.

"Frank? Could you tell me your story?" I asked quietly.

"Okay....Ummmmm, lets see....Well I was abused by my father, and my mom left when I was 6....From the age of six, until I came here he raped me.....But that isn't the reason I'm here....The reason I'm here is because....There was ummmmm, this guy that I was going out with, and he promised he was gonna love me and take me away from my father.....Then my father found out about Jake and I, and he paid Jake money to dump me....A-And, well he did, and my father started beating me again, and then raped me more often.....I.....He....Please don't make me talk anymore." Frank begged, violent sobs racking his body.


"Oh my god! Frankie!!! I'm so sorry. You don't have to talk anymore if you don't want to. Shhh, I'm sorry." I said as I wrapped my arms around him and held him close to me.

"I......Gee, please protect me." Frank sobbed into my chest.

"Shhhh, its okay. I'll protect you forever." I said, suddenly Frank pushed me away from him, causing me to fall off of his bed.


"You're not gonna fuckin protect me!!! YOU'RE A LIAR!!!" Frank screamed and kicked me in the ribs, causing me to howl in pain.

"Frankie! Please!!!! I'm not lying!!! I swear!!!" I said, tears falling down my face.


"SHUT THE FUCK UP!!! NO YOU DON'T!!!! YOU'RE LYING!!! YOU'RE lying!! You're lying." Frank sobbed, his voice trailing off.

Then Frank started kicking me again, so I did what I naturally would do; I grabbed his foot and pulled him down and climbed on top of him.

"Let me go!! Let me go!Please!!" Frank sobbed.

"Listen to me." I said as I pinned his arms over his head.


"Please!!! Don't do what Daddy did to me!!!!! Please!!!!! Gee, please don't!!!" Frank sobbed.

"Shhhh, I won't do that to you. Wanna know why? Besides the reason that you're my best friend?" I asked.

Frank silently nodded, and sobbed harder. This causing me to no longer fight the tears.

"Because I love you." I said.

"W-What?" Frank sniffled.

"You heard me." I said as I got off of him.

"I love you too, Gee." Frank sniffled, carefully kissing my cheek, sending shivers down my spine.
Sign up to rate and review this story