Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Deep Secrets Aren't Always Kept

I Never Wanna Let You Go!

by StevenAndJoe 1 review

Okay so, in this chapter you will find some fluff and some drama....well maybe some drama.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2011-07-01 - Updated: 2011-07-01 - 1004 words - Complete

0Unrated
Hey!!!! A HUGE thank you to all of my beautiful reviewers!!!! I love you guys!!! Hehe, with all of these reviews it makes me feel amazing. I am going to attempt to be replying to all of the reviews I possibly can!!! Gerard's back story is mine by the way, I'm not very creative so yeah....And Frankie's story is my boyfriend's story so yeah haha, both of them are very sad....BUT it makes us stronger.

For this chapter I reccomend (sp?) listening to "I can't stand it by Nevershoutnever!

GERARD POV


For the first time in my life, everything is finally going right, there are no tears that are being shed for my parents....Don't think that I don't care about them because, I love them and I really miss them....I just know that they would want me to be happy, and they wouldn't want to see me crying.

Frank and I are doing great, I haven't heard the voices in over a week, Frank seems to make them dissappear. I love being able to say that I have Frank to keep me warm and safe at night, he always wraps his arms around me and pulls me to his chest and hums to me until I fall asleep. And then I am able to go to sleep knowing that I am safe and that I have my Frankie-boo.

"Gee?" Frank said and kissed my cheek.

"Yes Frankie-boo?" I giggled, looking into his beautiful eyes.

"Did I ever tell you that you have the cutest smile in the whole big wide world?" Frank asked and kissed my other cheek.

"No I don't Frankie, I am pretty sure you were looking in the mirror." I giggled.

"Nope." Frank smiled.

"See?? You have the better smile." I giggled.

"No I don't....Now I wanna ask you something okay?" Frank said becoming some-what serious.

"Sure Frankie, you can ask me anything." I smiled.

"Have you ever been kissed? Like on the lips?" Frank blushed.

"Ummm. No." I said.

"Oh, so you've never had any girlfriends or boyfriends?" Frank asked.

"Nope, you're my first one...Plus how could I have had one, when everyone here thinks I'm more insane than they are and I don't talk to anyone but you and Mikey?" I asked, stating my reasons for having no past in love life.

"What about...before you came here?" Frank asked.

"Nope, Frank, you have to remember that I was still a kid, so I have practically grown up in this place." I said.

"Oh, so do you wanna kiss?" Frank asked.

"Not right now, because the time isn't right...I may not have been in a relationship before, but that doesn't stop me from knowing when the time is right." I stated.

"So when is the right time?" Frank asked.

"Ummm, I don't know. But we will both know when it comes." I giggled and hugged Frank.

"I don't know how long I can take not being able to kiss those beautiful lips of your's." Frank whinned.

"Well tough tits because you're going to have to." I said.

"Tough tits?" Frank laughed.

"Don't make fun! I heard it on a TV show and started saying it!" I giggled and playfully slapped his arm.

"Ow! You little turd!" Frank said as he jumped on me and tickled me.

"Frank!!! Stop!!" I laughed.

"No!! Never!!!!" Frank said then laughed his evil laugh, which is adorable.

"Frankie!!" I howled in laughter, before hugging Frank close to me.

"Why did you hug me?" Frank giggled.

"Because I wanted to." I smiled.

"Are you sure it wasn't because you wanted me to stop tickling you?" Frank smiled. Damnit, he had uncovered my plan!

"Okay, so maybe it was that too." I blushed.

"Either way, it's adorable." Frank smiled at me, his eyes sparkling with happiness.

There is nothing I love more than seeing Frank smile, it sends me to another planet almost. It lets me know that he is happy and that he isn't going to cry....I hate to see Frank cry, just as much as I hate needles.

"What are you thinking about?" Frank asked.

"I was thinking about you." I smiled.

"What about me?" Frank asked.

"How much I love your smile and you laugh....I love to see you happy." I smiled and hugged him.

"That is so sweet Gee." Frank giggled.

"For the first time in my life since my parents were killed, I am finally happy again. I never thought that I would ever be able to smile or laugh again...And then you came along and you taught me how to love and let people into my heart, and you taught me how to be happy again. Thank you Frank." I said as I looked into his eyes.

"Don't thank me for that. Because you did the same for me, and I need to know that you are happy and I need to see you smile because it brings me the best feeling in the world to know that I have someone who really cares for me and someone who will never hurt me. But most of all, someone I love. I love you Gerard." Frank said, meaning every word he said.

"I love you too Frank." I said as I hugged him close to me.

"Now, lets get some sleep, you know that your brother is coming tommorrow and we don't want you looking like a zombie...No sir." Frank said as he led me to his bed and tucked me in.

"Aren't you going to lay down with me?" I asked.

"I will in a second, first I have something to do. But you go to bed okay? I'll be in here in a few minutes, I'm just going to the bathroom GeeGee." Frank said as he got up and kissed my forehead.

I began to worry, Frank had never acted like this before.... What could he be doing in there? I wondered.


And I intended to find out.
Sign up to rate and review this story