Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Mary Jane.

Mary Jane.

by HalfBloodPrincess 1 review

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [V] [X] [R] [?] [Y] - Published: 2011-06-30 - Updated: 2011-06-30 - 906 words

1Original
Life is just a series of stupid pointless events that take place in-between conception on death. Conception is just a mistake that a man and a woman make while trying to release sexual tension. Death is where it all ends or does it? Afterlife. That’s for the religious to believe in. This tale has no afterlife. This tale is just about the stupid pointless events that lead to death.

Life started for Mary Jane Morrison, nine months before December 3, 1977, when John Edwin Morrison and Michelle Susan Lyman made a mistake. LSD was the main part of their mistake. LSD was also, what lead to the death of both of them. Michelle died in the delivery room, after an overdose. That was also the day a major part of John’s sprit died.

The once post hippie druggy that did things for better good became a suit and tie just like all the rest of capitalist America. It didn’t take long for the change to occur, it started when he realized getting clean, and job was the only way he could make a life for his beautiful baby girl. The little girl that looked exactly like his beautiful dearest Michelle.

John worked hard to get clean, it was a long road but he did it for his Mary Jane. Every day became a bit easier than the next, and soon he found work. John saved and saved so he could attend college like his parents had once begged him to do. College proved to be hard and took long hours out of his day studying. Working two minimum wage jobs also took a great portion of the day but John always found time to spend with Mary Jane.

Mary Jane loved her father more than anything in world; he was the most important man in her world. Seeing each other always brought a smile their faces. John played games, made pictures and told stories to his little girl about how wonderful their life would be once everything settled down.

Once John was clean, working at shitty jobs and graduated from the nearby university he felt he was finally able to give his three year old Mary Jane the life she deserved. John quit his shitty job and took at a much better job at a law firm that paid enough for him to pay off his loans but still was not enough to give her that life...

The Law firm is where the rest of John’s sprit died. The moment can be pin pointed to the exact moment that John met Caroline Antoinette Harris, a true evil queen, on October 9th, 1980. Caroline as well, had a daughter, Ashley Elizabeth Harris, who happened to be the same age as Mary Jane, in fact their birthday were only a day apart. Ashley was fatherless making Caroline a widower, but a widower with more money in the bank than your average bear. It was never said exactly how much money was placed in her many bank accounts but it was said that she could feed about three third world countries and still live a comfortable American lifestyle.

It took only about three months until Caroline and John wedded. Making Ashley and Mary Jane sisters by law. Carline pushed and pushed John to work harder and harder even though finically it was unnecessary. The girls attend top notch schools together and were sent to the same extracurricular activities until they were sixteen. Now just because they were sent to the same places it didn’t mean they were treated the same. Ashley was always put before Mary even though she was better at most activities.

Weather it was swim lessons, dance, piano, violin, art, drama, or just school in general Mary’s accomplishment was looked over. Mary made honor roll and no cared. Mary art was displayed at an Art show she didn’t even get to see it put up. Plays, recitals, and showcases were never attended not even by her father. He was always too busy. If Ashley accomplished anything, however, everything was dropped to honor her with a big party.

Parties were something Mary grew to hate. A large amount of complete strangers coming into your house and trashing and leaving a present was not Mary’s idea for fun. However that was Caroline and Ashley’s most important thing in their sad and pathetic lives. As said before John was never home and when he was he was locked up in his office.

Mary knew that in order to truly be able to step out of her step sister’s shadow she would have to branch out. Get different friends. Change Schools.

And that’s what she did.

It didn’t even take much; all she did was walk up to Caroline and asked. Of course Caroline was completely fine with her going to a different school, and not having to spend the 4,000 dollars it spent to send her to the expensive Catholic School Mary was attending.

Mary had thought the worst was behind her, that she was finally going to be able to start a new. If only it were that simple.







Alright guys, This is a new little plot bunny that has entered my head. It refused to sit on the back burner and let me write Simple so here is the set up for that story. I hope you enjoy it.
Sign up to rate and review this story