Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Thought I Heard You Say...

Chapter 17

by Bitch-Bot 4 reviews

a bad phone call and a decision.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2011-07-02 - Updated: 2012-06-21 - 578 words - Complete

1Exciting
I awoke to a cold, empty bed. I knew it! He had left me, I wasn’t good enough for him. I had caused too much heartache in the past to be forgiven.

“Frankie?” I heard from the doorway. I realised I had been sobbing.

“GEE!” I exclaimed and launched myself at him.

“What’s up sweetie?” He asked with a worried expression.

“I thought you had left me.” I admitted into his shoulder.

“Honey, I could never do that. Now, get dressed, you have a visitor.” He smiled and sat on the bed.

“Who is it?” I ask pulling out some clothes and putting them on.

“Why, your sister of course.” He smiled.

“Yay, let's go.” I pulled him from the room and spun around as soon as we were through the door so I was behind him and jumped on his back.

“Frank, how am I supposed to get down the stairs?” He asked.

“One step at a time would be the safest option, considering I'm on your back.” I smiled and leaned around to kiss his cheek.

“You’re so awkward, you know that?” he asked before carefully stepping down the flight of stairs slowly.

“There you are.” Hana jumped up and hugged me, although I was still on Gee’s back.

We decided to go to star bucks. Mikey still wasn’t home from last night.

“So, how are you?” I ask her once we had sat down with our coffees.

“Good, I tried to get in touch with mom and dad but you know what they’re like.” She smiled. “How about you guys?”

“We met up with some old friends last night. They haven’t changed at all.”

“Great, oh hang on a second.” She said pulling out her phone and walking outside so she hear better away from the noisy people and coffee machines.

“Um, Frank?” She said when she got back.

“Yeh?”

“Umm, that was the police.” I stared at her with a blank expression. “There was a car crash.”

“And?” I was confused at what this had to do with me and why she was suddenly cold.

“Mom and dad were in one of the cars.” She explained with a tear rolling down her cheek.

“What? How, when, why where?” I blurted out the questions that she obviously didn’t know the answers to and felt my own warn salty tears run down my cheek.

“Frank, I don't know. But apparently we weren’t in the will. And the funeral is in the uk.” She said shakily.

“Well, I'm not going any way!” I say reminding myself of a small child that didn’t get its own way.

“Frankie, love, you really should go. They’re your parents for gods sake. At least show up.” Gerard rubbed my shoulder.

“I know you were close to your family, but mine are dicks! I don't want anything to do with them I wish I wasn’t even related to them I really don't think the whole fact that the funeral in Wales thing was an invite either. Their friends even hated me.”

“Frank, we can go together. I’ll be by your side the whole time.” Hana tried to persuade me.

“And I’ll go with you too. I won't let them hurt you, I promise.” Gee smiled, putting his arm around my waist.”

I sigh. “When is it?” I ask Hana.

“Three days time.”

Fuck, I had to decide now.
Sign up to rate and review this story