Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Orphans?

I know.

by ONotz 0 reviews

Hospitals, Hookers, and Mikey looking at Alicia's boobs?!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Fantasy - Characters: Mikey Way - Published: 2011-07-04 - Updated: 2011-07-04 - 873 words - Complete

0Unrated
I woke un frank’s arms, he was asleep. We were laying in a hospital bed together, his arms around me. I yawned and he stirred. “Hey.” He whispered ,I smiled.

“Frankie.” I whispered. He pulled me into his chest and I sobbed, he wrapped his arms around me.

“It’s okay kid. You’re going to be okay.” He cooed, I got out of his grasp.

“You don-“He cut me off.

“Don’t know that? Your father was a junkie for 3 years, we got through that.” He said, I got out of bed, kind of shakily. I walked to the table and got clothes and went to the bathroom. I changed quickly and opened the door. I almost fell, but I walked straight out if the room. I herd Dad yelling at Frank, and the door opening, I ran, right into Toro, who was getting coffee. He raised his eyebrow, and I darted past him. I herd, Frank and Dad running after me.

I finally made it outside, and I ran for the nearest hideout. I ran into an alleyway and hid behind a garbage can, I herd footsteps. They were heels though. A lady in a sleazy outfit helped me up.

“Are you okay?” She asked. I nodded, she scowled.

“You don’t look okay.” She said, then I looked down, blood poured from my palm. I wonder how I got it.

“Yes ma’am, I’m okay.” I said, she smiled and a man walked behind her.

“Come on Princess.” He said, her eyes flickered in hope that she wouldn’t have to go.

“COME ON MOM! JOHNNY’S DYING!” I cried, the guy looked at me.

“So?” He asked.

I got angry. “Johnny is my brother! Mom needs to see him leave, here’s 50, go buy a different hooker. Please Mr?” I begged, the hooker looked at me. He grabbed the money and left. She smiled down at me.

“Thanks kid!” She said. I smiled, and Frank ran down the alley way.

“AVENGE!” He screamed, the lady got in the way.

“YOU WON’T HURT HER!” She thought..

I burst into laughter, “No, Avenge is my name.” I said, she smiled at Frank and moved.

Frank hugged me, but stopped. “Sammy?” He said turning to look at the hooker. “No..not this?!” He said, she turned red.

“Sammy! OMG!” He said jumping in her arms, she hugged back.

He let go and smiled widely, Sammy smiled. “Hi Frankie!” She said, he smiled even wider.

“Sammy…” He said, his voice low. “Come on, me and Avenge are going home. Come with us!” He said pleading with his eyes. No one can resist, that is why I can’t have skittles!

“I can’t, I have to go make money!” She whispered glancing at me.

“How much do they pay you?” I blurted out, Frank raised an eyebrow.

“75…” She said, I pulled the cash out of my pocket. I got 200…that’s from my savings, take it and come home with us!” I plead. Frank looks at me.

“”Okay...” She says grabbing the money and walking with us to the hospital, where Frank got into his car so we could go.

When we got there, Mikey and Dad hugged me, but the woman was staring at Frank and Sammy. “Gerard…Frank brought a hooker home!” Mom whispered. Dad froze and turned and walked slowly to her. He talked to her for about a second, and then hugged her. Mom’s face….

We had Sammy over for dinner. Bandit was playing with her when Frank asked
“Stay with us? I don’t want you to go back to that.” He whispered, sadness in his voice, it’s obvious they were close.

“I can’t Frank.” Her voice cracked as Dad looked at a smiling Bandit, who ran to Mom. Dad turned back to the conversation.

“I can’t!” She said starting to cry, I ran to her and wrapped my arms around her. Frank looked confused.

“Shhh…..” I whispered. “It’s okay, you chose what’s best.” I whispered.

“I wish I could, but J…I can’t leave him!” She wailed, I squeezed.

“Hey…who’s J?” I asked, trying to get her to be happier. She looked up, smiling,

“Oh…he’s wonderful. He’s so sweet and innocent…so…” She broke her smile.

“Oh, who am I kidding? He makes me sick…” She said, crossing her arms. I pocked at her ribs.

“Hun…leave ‘em them!” I said, she smiled.

“How old are you?” She asked, I smiled.

“Old enough now go pack.” I said, she smiled and said she would be back.

When she was gone, Mikey said aloud. “Frank…did you just get a hooker to live with us?!” Lyn-z chuckled, Alicia looked at him and grabbed his chin, pulling him to look at her boobs.

“Yours, wont be if you even look at her!” Gerard chuckled, Lyn-z slapped the back of his head.

“Goes for you to!” Dad looked at her, humor all over his face.

“Sweetie, you just said Alicia was mine…” Mikey marched over to him and slapped the back of his head.

“Ow…” Dad whine, rubbing the back of his head.

XD
Sign up to rate and review this story