Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Orphans?

Sorry.

by ONotz 1 review

:) This is dedicated to LezLez, for being an awesome person. For being sensitive man, and being my best friend when i couldn't ask for someone better.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar - Published: 2011-07-12 - Updated: 2011-07-13 - 2066 words - Complete

0Unrated
I shot up, sweat on my forehead, and realized I was screaming, I shut my mouth. I herd running, and Dad and Ma were at the door. Banging on it to let them in. I stood up and made my way over to it. I opened it shockingly, and they flew in, looking around. Dad wrapped his arms around me.

“Hunny are you okay?” He whispered, I was still shaking.

“Do you want Frank?” Ma said, I nodded. She ran downstairs.

(Frank POV.)

I was fooling around with Sammy. To not many people’s knowledge, we were high school sweat hearts. I was down to my boxers, and her to her bra and panties, when I heard the door bust open, I covered us, and turned, glaring, at a pink Lyn-z. Her eyes were wide.

“Uhmm….Avenge needed you but-“ I was out of bed and threw on some jeans. Sammy smiled and lay down, I ran hurriedly up the stairs.

I stormed into her room. She was in Gee’s arms.

“Are you alright?” I whispered, she was shacking, and trying not to cry. She held onto her father for dear life. I sat by her and stroked the small of her back.

She shook her head.

“Hun, tell me what happened.” I said quietly. She shook her head.

“Please?” Gerard whispered, she shook her head.

“Come on Avenge. Tell us.” I whispered.

“Y-You w-ere murdered. Uncle Ray, then Uncle Mikes.” She choked out. I didn’t like this. “T-Then Dad! Then you Frankie!” She wailed. She buried her head into her father.

“But, who did it?” I whispered.

“M-Me! I did it all! In this house!” She wailed, pushing Gerard away, and crawling as far as she could from us. Gerard tried to get back to here but she screeched and lept up. I was startled.

“Hun, it wasn’t you!” Gerard said. She shook her head.

“B-But I held the knife! I destroyed lives! I killed your fans…I failed! I was supposed to come here and help with the kids, not come here and screaming for no reason! I was supposed to be the perfect kid!” She squeaked out crying more. She curled into a ball.
Mikey ran in, and looked at her. “What happened?” He asked.

“Then I killed Mom! Then Alicia!” She said, Mikey gave us a poker face. “Then Sammy! And even Christa!” She cried.

I stood up and ran to her and wrapped my arms around her. She nuzzled into my neck, my shirt getting wet. I rocked her back and fourth, Gerard came to the other side of her.

“Shh, Baby. We’re fine. You didn’t do anything. You don’t have to be perfect. The worlds ugly, remember?” He said, quoting himself. I planted a kiss on her forehead. Her breathing slowed, Mikey was standing awkwardly. I smiled at him and mouthed ‘go downstairs.’

He walked down. Bandit started crying and Avenge sniffed. “Go.” She said, he kissed her hairline and went down.

I carried her to her bed. He wrapped his arms around her; she put her hand on my thigh, and curled into me. I wondered why she put her hand on my thigh; It was affectionate yes, but too close? I felt kind of…well…I couldn’t explain it. Maybe I felt sick? Like…repulsed? But right now I need to be comforting her, not myself. We both closed our eyes.

“G’night Frankie.” She whispered.

“G’night Hun.” I said back.

(Avenge’s POV) He fell asleep, and I opened my eyes. I saw my hand and quickly removed it. What was he doing here? All I know was tacking some pills, then…nothing.

I stood up, still woozy, and made my way to my drawers, I glanced behind me, and Frank was still asleep.

I found my water, and hurriedly unscrewed the cap of pills. I stuck five in my mouth and washed it down with some water.

I felt something on my shoulder. I jumped. Frank was behind me with a stony look on his face. He shook his head and walked calmly out my door. I followed him, until he was at the front door. He didn’t look back, and then a slam was echoing all over the house.

The room went blurry, and I was filled with happiness. I giggled and ran to the kitchen. I opened the fridge and grabbed one of Uncle Ray’s bears. Then I cracked it open and walked to the backyard pull. I swung my feet over the ledge, my knee shorts a few inches over the water.

I then decided it was cold. I stood up, and started dancing around the backyard. This has been the best minute of my whole life. Both of my shoulders were grasped. I turned around, Ray was standing behind me.

“What are you doing?” He asked. I smiled.

“Dancing.” I replied. He narrowed his eyes.

“Oh no…” He said, looking by the pool.

“Okay, if you’re dancing, what are you doing with beer?” He asked, I hung my head. I was trapped, he grabbed my wrist and I tried not to wince, and dragged me inside.

“GERARD! LYN-Z!” Ray hollered up the stairs. Panic ran through my veins.

“Stop!” I yelled at him. A growl irrupted from his mouth.

“NO I WILL NOT STOP!” Ray yelled, there was footsteps on the stairs. His grip on my wrist hardened.

“No, Ray, it hurts! STOP!” I yelled, he released my wrist.

“What’s wrong?” Lyn-z asked, I was shacking.

“She’s fucked up, again! I told you this was a bad idea Gerard! You always think you can handle things, don’t you? Are you buying her the shit? Are you the reason why she cuts? No. But you just HAD to go set it up, you’re a mistake Gerard!” Ray yelled, storming to his room. A few seconds later there was a slam, and Alicia and Mikey were in the room.

“What’s is going-“ Mikey started, but stopped when he saw me.

“Oh my Gerard…” Lyn-z mumbled.

Alicia smiled and hugged me. “Why is everyone mad?” She asked, they turned to her.

“Clearly, she’s curious! She’s a teenager!” Alicia said, her arms still wrapped around me.

“I guess so…” Gerard mumbled. Lyn-z smiled and ran up stairs.

Alicia then took me outside. “Okay, where is it? What did you take? This is it!” She said, in a deathly tone. I sighed.

“You saved my ass, so you could punish me?” I asked, she smiled.

“No, I’m fixing before you get addicted.” She said. I led her inside and to my room. I took the pills and dropped them into the toilet and flushed. She smiled, and then laid down with her.

“I’s sorry’s” I said in a baby voice. She giggled.

“It fines.” She said and we curled up together.

I fell asleep in her arms.

I woke us to Ray packing his bags. I froze. He stood up straight. He turned, there were tears in his eyes. He stormed into his room. I herd shouting.

“The divorce? You are not taking it back!” Ray shouted.

“Why not?” Christa screamed.

“BECAUSE! I WAS SO MAD I YELLED AT MY BEST FRIEND!” Ray screamed. I herd glass breaking. I ran into the room to see Ray on the floor and Christa holding part of a lamp. Her eyes were wide. I screamed. Her head shot up.

“GET OUT!” I yelled.

“Don’t you tell-“ She said.

“GET THE FUCK OUT YOU CUNT! YOU HURT RAY!” I screamed, I herd fast footsteps. I ran up to Christa and pushed her. “GET OUT!” I yelled, there were shouts and everything went red. I started punching at Christa, she screeched. “GET OUT!”

Her face was bloody when I came from my rush. She was glaring, fist clenched. I tackled her, she rolled so where she was over me, and landed a punch on my jaw. I kicked and scratched. I yanked hair, and bit. She was a bloody mess when she finally ran out the door. I looked over, Mikey was moving Ray, and Gerard was staring.

I looked to Ray, who groaned and stirred. “W-Where’s Christa?! Why am I on my bed?!” He freaked out, tried to sit up, but whimpered and fell back. Mikey mumbled something and ran out of the room. Dad climbed into the bed, and wrapped his arms around him, Ray whispered something and Dad nodded, and nuzzled into Ray’s neck.

Ray looked at me; his eyes glowed with a sad look. I knew he was saying sorry, I smiled and nodded, and then Mikey walked in. He gave some pills to Ray, along with some water. He laid down and did the same as Gerard. I smiled and crept out, pulling the two wifes out.

I giggled and I went to the bathroom, clened my face, then got the phone when it rang.

“Y’ello?” I said.

“Avenge? Yeah. Come down to town center.” Britani, a snob said. I sighed.

“Why?” I said.

“Because your short boy friend is drunk and getting beat the shit out of.” I said ok, and then ran to the kitchen. I found the keys and sprinted to the car. I started it and backed up, I was so worried.

I found a crowd in the middle of the road. I stopped the car, and took the keys out. I pushed my way to the front, and there he was.

He, some other ‘punk’ kids, and it seems a chick, were getting beat up. I yelled at them to stop. Frank looked wasted but still fought.

“Come on! I’m still up! Can’t pack a good punch?” He yelled. I gasped, he wanted to get killed! I tried to jump in, but someone held me back. It was a police officer.

“Thank god!” I said, but the police man just watched. I felt mortified. “OH SHIT!” I herd someone say, and then laughed. It was Bert from The Used. Furry went through me and I pushed the cop away. I ran right around the guys beating people up, it looked like Quinn was helping Frank, but Bert was laughing.

“Hey you!” I yelled, he turned away and smiled.

“Hey chick. Here for an auto graph?” He asked, I smiled, and then pushed him in front on the guy who was punching Frank. He got punched, and fell to the ground. “Oh Gee.” He said.

“YEAH? ‘MEMBER HIM!” I screamed, and kicked him. He yelped. I looked around for Frank, he was by Quinn, fighting. They were losing. I ran straight into one of the guys who was punching them, knocking them both down. Frank and Quinn stared at me for awhile. I kicked and punched until those two were out. Frank and Quinn were on the ground, nearly unconscious.

“Uhhhg…” Quinn groaned. Bert stood up and came straight at me. I kicked him in the stomach, but he pulled me down. We rolled around fighting, until I was being pulled off, by…Dad?

Bert sprung up and I started flirting, putting his hand on Dad’s chest, like it was my fault? No I do not believe so! I saw my Dad raise his fist and bring it down on Bert’s face; his face was full of anger. Dad punched him in the stomach, and Bert doubled over, Dad kneed him in the face. Bert was out; Dad pulled Frank out of the fight. Mikey pulled Quinn out, but 3 guys were surrounded me. I smiled.

I ended up kicking one of there ass’s and running. Dad took the car, somehow he took my keys, so I walked home. On the way, people tried to get answers. But I stayed quite, and when I made it home, I ran inside. Quinn was lying on the couch, Frank was hurling into a toilet. The wives gasped at my face. They tried to ask me questions, but I walked calmly up to my room. I locked the door and screamed. I threw my lamp against the door, ripped posters. I punched walls and kicked the walls, until I was tired. Then I collapsed, and cried. I don’t even no why.

I actually have no idea.
Sign up to rate and review this story