Categories > Anime/Manga > Full Metal Alchemist

Could Have Been

by WinryRockbell16 3 reviews

I can never write a good summary!!!Winry's pov. Based after the series. Better than it sounds.

Category: Full Metal Alchemist - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama, Romance - Characters: Edward Elric, Winry Rockbell - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2006-06-01 - Updated: 2006-06-01 - 307 words - Complete

1Moving

Could Have Been


Here I am again, waiting. All I ever do is wait. Wait for Ed to find that stupid stone and come home, wait for him to sweep me off my feet and tell me he loves me. Wait for him to quit the stupid military, wait for him to marry me and never leave me again. Wait for him to come back from where ever the hell he went.

Why is it that when ever things seem to be going okay, they always find a way to mess up?
Why is it that no matter how hard they try, Edward and Alphonse can never seem to find that stupid stone? Why is it that Ed only comes home when he messed up MY automail? Why is it that he always comes home with tons of scars, and even more distant from all of us than before?
Why is it that I always have to wait?


It's been two years since we got Alphonse back, and lost Ed. Al is off training in Dublith with his teacher, and here I am waiting again. Why is it that Ed and I could never be together?
Why the hell can't we just be happy for once? Why the hell did he leave me again , to go god knows where probably with some other women and only vague memories of me?
Why do I only ask myself why, or what could have been? People tell me to stop living in the past, but how can you do that when your whole life is in your past?


There is nothing more for me to do but wait. As I always do. And always will.
I'll always wait for you Ed. No matter how long it takes. I'll wait with only thoughts of what was , or what could have been.
Sign up to rate and review this story