Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Deep Secrets Aren't Always Kept

I kiss the rain

by StevenAndJoe 4 reviews

Maybe Mikey was right....it wasn't the end....maybe just a new begining

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2011-07-06 - Updated: 2011-07-07 - 531 words - Complete

0Unrated
HEY PEOPLE!!! HOW IS IT GOING?!!?!??! ARE YOU GUYS READY FOR 2 OR MORE NEW CHAPTERS ALL UPDATED WITHIN A FEW HOURS?!?! I BET YOU ARE!! PLEASE RATE AND REVIEW!!!! I LOVE ALL OF MY READERS!!!
XOXOXOXOXO
GEE (AND MIKEY, MY BROTHER)


GERARD POV


As I screamed and sobbed, Mikey stayed there with his arms wrapped around me, holding me close to him. Who knew I could cry this much? I certainly didn't....Slowly I began to regain control of myself.

"Thank you Mikes." I sniffled.

"No need to thank me, I'm you're brother, I am supposed to do this type of stuff for you. I love you Gee." Mikey smiled.

"I love you too lil bro....At least I can count on you." I smiled and snuggled close to my younger brother, greatful to have such a wonderful brother.

Then the phone rang, Mikey got up, walked across the room and answered it.

"Hello? Yeah....Sure man! I totally am cool with that!! Okay....yeah....yeah.....no no no...exactly...okay bye! See ya!" Mikey said and hung up the phone before looking at me.

"What?" I asked, scared of the results.

"I have a friend that I want you to meet, I think that the two of you will be the best of friends." Mikey said as he pulled me out of bed.

"Now, wear these jeans and this shirt! Hurry!! He will be here soon!" Mikey rushed me.

I put on the damn clothes and got my ass out to the living room.

Then the doorbell rang, I got up and answered it.

There stood a man, he was older than me, he had long black hair and olive skin.

"Hello, my name is Criss, Criss Angel." The man smiled.

"H-Hi...Are you Mikey's friend?" I asked.

"Yes...Are you Mikey's lover?" Criss asked.

"EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!! Oh my god no! He's my brother." I heard Mikey scream.

"What he said." I said, as I motioned for him to come in.

Criss followed me inside, and took a seat on the couch.

"I don't believe I ever caught your name" Criss smiled.

"I'm Gerard." I sighed.

"I like that name." Criss smiled.

"Criss? Can I talk to you for a moment in the kitchen?" Mikey called from the kitchen.

"Yeah." Criss said as he walked to the kitchen.

What they didn't know was that I could here them....You see Mikey had his ABSOLUTE IDIOT MOMENTS.

"Criss, I know that you have always liked Gerard's looks from all of the pictures I have showed you of him. But you must understand that his ex just broke his heart that was already fragile. He isn't ready for another relationship with someone who is practically a stranger...You must make him trust you, you must earn his trust and show him how amazing you are." I heard Mikey say.

"Okay...Thanks for the heads up." Criss said as he walked into the room.

Was Mikey really trying to set me up? Well I must say...Criss was a very good looking man.

What ever Mikey was up to I sure hoped it worked....Something told me that everything was going to be okay.
Sign up to rate and review this story