Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Deep Secrets Aren't Always Kept

The innocent can never last.

by StevenAndJoe 3 reviews

So this will be kind of depressing

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2011-07-03 - Updated: 2011-07-03 - 673 words - Complete

1Moving
SO I AM FUCKING DEPRESSED NOW BECAUSE OF MY BOYFRIEND, HE OFFICALLY SHATTERED MY FUCKIN HEART, SO I AM GOING TO UPDATE AND TRY TO GET MY MIND OFF OF IT
XOXO,
Gee


GERARD POV

I woke up the next morning to find Frank out of bed, he had been up a while, his side of the bed was cold.

"Frank?" I said as I walked out into the main part of the house.

No sign of Frank....Where could he be? He must have gone out, yeah he went out.

So I went down stairs to Mikey's condo, knocked on the door.

"Hey Gee! How was you're first night with Frank?" Mikey asked as he greeted me with a hug.

"It was amazing, I love him so much, more than my own life, I would die for him." I smiled.

"Wow, I haven't seen you so in love. I'm so glad you two are happy together." Mikey smiled as he handed me a cup of coffee.

We sat and talked for hours and drank coffee, finally I left to go find Frank.

"I love you Frankie!" I heard a deep voice say as I walked up the steps, I stopped when I saw it was my Frankie this guy was talking to.

Then the guy pulled Frank into a passionate kiss, finally breaking apart.

"I love you too Andy." Frank smiled and kissed him one more time.

"What are you staring at?" The guy, Andy, snapped at me, Frank turned around to look at me.

"Gerard wait!" I heard Frank call as I ran off, I could hear him following after me.

"Gerard!" Frank called.

"What?!Is it my turn already?!?! Where do you want to go? In the bedroom or in the crapper?" I sobbed.

"Gerard....I didn't want to hurt you." Frank said.

"Well you fuckin hurt me alot more than you would have if you had told me the truth!" I sobbed, suddenly I felt a pair of arms wrap around me.

I looked up to find no other than Mikey, he was glaring at Frank.....If only looks could kill.

"Frank, I suggest you get the fuck away, unless you aren't planning on using you're dick anymore." Mikey growled as he pulled me away.

"Gerard." Mikey said, once we were in his condo, I didn't even want to look at him....I didn't want him to see me this way.

"W-What?" I sobbed.

"What happened? Could you tell me please?" Mikey asked.

"I was g-g-g-going to find h-him, and h-he w-was with another g-g-guy." I sobbed.

"That little shitface. Gee, I am so so sorry, you can stay here with me." Mikey said as he kissed my forehead.

"Thank you." I sniffled.

"Now how about some coffee?" Mikey asked, I nodded and gave a weak smile.

How could Frank have done this to me? What had I done to him? What did I do to deserve this?

After coffee I went to the room I was going to be staying in, got in bed and turned off the light.

A few hours later Mikey walked in, only to find me just how I was.

"Gee, its only lunch." Mikey said.

"I don't care...I don't want to have to stay out there...I just want to be away from the world." I said as a sob escaped.

"Scoot over." Mikey said, and I did, Mikey laid down next to me and hugged me to him.

"Now, don't you dare try to hold in your emotion's like you did when mom and dad died, you saw what it did to you....And I know that you are hurt....But it's not the end of the world." Mikey said as he kissed my forehead.

Then that is when I fell apart, I broke down screaming, sobing, and praying that Mikey was right.

"Just let it all out Gee. I'm here." Mikey whispered.

Maybe Mikey was right, it wasn't the end of the world.....Maybe it was just a new begining.
Sign up to rate and review this story