Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Deep Secrets Aren't Always Kept

Wake me up

by StevenAndJoe 3 reviews

Frank and Gerard finally sit down and talk about what happened to Frank

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Characters: Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [V] [?] - Published: 2011-07-02 - Updated: 2011-07-02 - 738 words - Complete

0Unrated
HEY PEOPLEZ!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING MY STORY!!! IT BRINGS HAPPINESS TO ME :D I REALLY HOPE THAT YOU ARE ENJOYING READING THIS AS MUCH AS I AM ENJOYING WRITING IT!!! PLEASE RATE AND REVIEW, AND ONCE AGAIN, MIKEY (MY BROTHER) SAID HELLO ;P. ITS STRANGE HOW MY PARENTS NAMED ME GEORGIA AND I AM CALLED GEE, AND I HAVE A BROTHER NAMED MIKEY WHO PLAYS BASS :P
XOXOXO,
GEE


GERARD POV

"Thank you so fucking much Gee, I don't know what he would have done if you hadn't been here." Frank said as he shook.

"Shhh. Frankie, I'm here and I swear to god that if that motherfucker ever tries to hurt you, I will kill him." I said as I tightened my grip on Frank.

"Thank you." Frank said.

"Stop that." I said.

"Stop what?" Frank asked.

"Stop thanking me." I said and kissed Frank.

"But I have to let you know how much I appreciate you." Frank said.

"You don't need to thank me Frankie, I am the lucky one, you are my angel." I smiled down at Frank.

"I love you." Frank said, tears escaping from his beautiful eyes and rolling down his soft cheeks.

"I love you too." I said and hugged him to my chest.

Frank began to sob into my chest, with each sob my heart felt as if it were on fire. I had to do something to make him happy, I had to see him smile. But what could I do?

Then the thought came to me.

"Come on Frankie." I said as I picked him up and carried him to his...well now our shared room.

I gently lay Frank down on the bed and went to go get my sketch book and pencil.

"What are you doing Gee?" Frank sniffled.

"You'll see, just stay very still." I smiled as I began to draw the outline of his body.

"I never knew you were an artist." Frank sniffled.

"I am hardly an artist." I smirked, and continued drawing.

"Yes you are, you are great at everything, therefore you must be good at this." Frank said.

I ignored him and finished up the drawing, I went over to him and laid down next to him.

"Here you go Frankie." I smiled and handed him the picture.

"Oh my god Gee! It's beautiful!! Thank you so much." Frank giggled as he kissed me.

"No problem." I said as I pulled him to me.

"I love you." Frank said.

"I love you too Frank-Frank." I smiled.

I looked around his room and I spotted a filing cabniet labled "LYRICS"

"You write songs?" I asked.

"Yeah. But they aren't any good." Frank said.

"Can I read one?" I asked.

"Sure, go pick one." Frank said.

I went over to the filing cabniet and picked the one that said "I'm dying"

"Life is a bore without you near
I hate to be apart.
That is clear, I thought you loved me.
That was a lie, You said you would care for me
That was a lie too.
So if I die tonight, just know I died because of you."
The lyrics read.

"Frank we need to talk." I said.

"Okay." Frank mumbled as he sat up.

"What did you do to yourself that night that I thought I had lost you?" I asked.

"I....well it's easier to show you, than tell you." Frank said quietly as he removed his shirt, revealing a long deep scar that stretched across his stomach.

"Oh my god! Frank, why did you do that to yourself?" I asked as tears came to my eyes.

Because he hates you.

He thought that was the only way to free himself from filth like you


"Shut up." I thought to myself, the voices had come back.

"I thought I was going to be in the asylum forever." Frank said.

Haha, I told you he hated you.

I ignored the voice and listened to Frank.

"But you would have been there with me." I said.

"Gee, they were going to transfer me." Frank said.

"What?" I said.

"I didn't want to go away from you. I love you so much." Frank said as he cried and hugged me.

"I love you too." I said as I held him close to me.

There was something that Frank didn't want to tell me, I could feel it.

But what was it?
Sign up to rate and review this story