Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Deep Secrets Aren't Always Kept

The scars of the past will fade.

by StevenAndJoe 2 reviews

Will Gerard and Frank heal, or will Frank's new life destroy both of them?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2011-07-01 - Updated: 2011-07-01 - 849 words - Complete

0Unrated
HEY GUESS WHAt?!?!?!?! I AM GOING TO A POISON CONCERT!!!!! OMFG I AM SO HAPPY!!!!! ANYWAYS, I REALLY HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER!! BECAUSE I TOOK LOTS OF TIME ON THINKING ABOUT IT AND YA'LL THIS CHAPTER AND THE REST OF THE STORY IS NOT ONLY DEDICATED TO -TheGhostOfYou- BUT TO EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU BEAUFITUL REVIEWERS AND RATERS I LOVE ALL OF YOU SO MUCH!!!
XOXOXO,
GEEGEE (GEE)


GERARD POV

I was going home with Frank who lived a few stories up from Mikey, things were going great!!! I couldn't wait to move in with him!!! My dreams were finally going to come true....Or so I thought.

"Here we are!" Frank squealed as he opened the door of his condo.

This place was amazing and beautiful!!! I couldn't believe my eyes, the walls were white, all the furniture was either black or silver, and the floor was painted white, then I followed Frank to his room....His walls were painted black, with neon paint splatered all over the walls, the floor done the same way, and then his furniture was red. This was litterally my dream house!

"How do you like it?" Frank smiled.

"This place is amazing!" I said as I hugged him.

"Okay, well this is where you will be staying and I will stay in here with you, and my....my.....my uhhhh....father, stays on the other side of the condo." Frank said quietly.

"You're staying with your father?" I asked.

"I had no where else to go Gerard....I will protect you from him though, I promise that." Frank said as he cupped my face in his soft, warm hands.

"Well you promised a lot of things." I said as tears welled up in my eyes as I remebered what he had done.

"Gee, please forgive me. I know you are probably going to hate me forever, but I just need you to know that I am really really really sorry." Frank said as he hugged me close to him.

"I forgive you, it's just going to take some time is all." I said and hugged him back.

"We have all of the time in the world." Frank smiled and gently kissed me.

I kissed him back, with as much passion as I could give. The kiss was rough, but gentle at the same time, passionate but tender...It was the perfect kiss, we were perfect together, the way my body fit perfectly into his, and the spaces between my fingers were where his fingers would fit perfectly.

"FRANKLIN IERO!!! GET OUT HERE RIGHT NOW!!!" Who I'm guessing was Frank's father screamed.

"I better go...Just stay in here okay. I won't let him hurt you, when I leave, you lock this door." Frank said as he kissed me one last time.

Frank rushed out of the door closing it behind him, I did as he told and locked it, I got in the corner of the room and sat down.

"MAKE MY DINNER, YOU UNGREATFUL PIECE OF TRASH!!" Frank's father screamed. Then there was a loud popping sound, Frank's father had hit him....This made my anger rage and boil up inside me.

"Y-Yes sir!" Frank stuttered.

Then everything got really quiet, almost scary quiet. But my anger continued to boil.


"A SANDWHICH!!!! THAT'S THE BEST YOU COULD DO?!?!? I WAS RIGHT! YOU ARE A PIECE OF TRASH WHO WILL NEVER GET ANYWHERE AND LIFE....NOW GET AWAY FROM ME, I DON'T WANNA SEE YOU'RE FACE." Frank's father screamed.

"I'm sorry sir, yes sir." Frank said.

"On second thought...COME HERE! ITS BEEN A LONG TIME SINCE I HAD SOME FUN." Frank's father yelled.....He was going to rape Frank, I couldn't let that happen...I had to do something.

The next thing I knew I was up and walking out of the door.

"GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM HIM YOU PEDO!" I screamed as I grabbed Frank's father by the neck and slammed him against the wall.

"NOW YOU LISTEN TO ME AND YOU BETTER FUCKIN LISTEN GOOD!! YOU WILL NOT LAY A HAND ON HIM, YOU WILL NOT HURT HIM, YOU WILL NOT SPEAK TO HIM EVER AGAIN! YOU'RE ABUSE TOWARDS HIM HAS ENDED....IF YOU CHOOSE TO HURT HIM ANYMORE THAN YOU ALREADY HAVE I SWEAR TO GOD, I WILL RIP YOUR THROAT OUT WITH MY TEETH, USE IT AS A GLOVE, THEN RIP YOUR INTESTINES OUT AND USE THEM AS A BELT....NOW GET THE FUCK OUT." I growled and let go of Frank's father.

Frank's father tried to hit me, and I responded by taking him by the neck, and throwing him through the coffee table.

"Mercy!" Frank's father begged. I let go of him and he ran out, I turned to Frank to see him standing there wide eyed.

"Come here...He won't hurt you anymore." I said as I pulled Frank to me.

"Gerard, you're my fuckin hero." Frank said as he kissed me.


When it comes to Frank....Don't fuck with him....Or I WILL fuck you up....as simple as that
Sign up to rate and review this story