Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > My Humorous Romance

Princess Mikey

by ValentineRevenge 1 review

Gerard is woken up by screeching, and investigates, only to give us the viral picture we have today.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor - Characters: Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2011-07-07 - Updated: 2011-07-07 - 642 words

0Unrated
Gerard Way cracked his eyes open at the sound of something high-pitched, screeching, and generally annoying. He glanced at the clock, noting that it was barely 9 A.M. Too fuckin' early. The screeching noise was getting closer to his room. Listening intently, he could pick out some rather bizarre words.

I'm a pretty little polka dot

So bright and sparkly


Was as far as the elder Way heard, before he let out a rather loud, "What the fuck?"

Such a pretty little polka dot

So much prettier than you


The infernal noise continued. Muttering a few choice curses under his breath, Gerard yanked back the blankets, and swung his feet out of the bed. They hit the cold wooden floor with a slight thump.

Yes, I'm such a pretty little polka dot

That it'd be a crime to not love me.


Gerard scratched his scalp in annoyance, padding over to his bedroom door and yanking it open. The noise only grew louder, the general direction coming from Mikey's room. With a loud sigh, he resolved to go back to sleep after traveling up two sets of stairs and discovering the source of the aggravating noise.

So all ya'll bitches better listen up

Cause I'm a sexy polka dot


Hazel eyes grew wide as they heard the latest lines. Suddenly, Gerard no longer desired to sneak up on whoever it was. He just wanted that disgusting song to finish already. He thundered up the remaining stairs, landing splat in the kitchen. It was becoming even louder here. He wondered how the neighbors hadn't called the cops as yet. Then he remembered. It was summer, and a Tuesday. Which meant that only him and his annoying little brother were at home. Speaking of that, where was Mikey anyways?

Yeah bitch, you heard that right, ya ugly skank

I'm a fuckin sexy polka dot


"Dammit, that better not be Mikes singing like that." Gerard muttered as he ran through the living room, and up the stairs towards the second floor.

Too sexy fer ya eyes, betch!

Gerard's jaw dropped. The noise on the second floor was nearly unbearable. This was certainly scarier than any movie that he had ever seen, even with Frankie being hyper and trying to scare people by grabbing them at the scariest parts of the movie. His hand stuck out straight in front of him, and he pushed the door open slightly. Inside was a sight that made him want to gouge out his eyes.

Yeah, uh huh! I'm a sexy polka dot

Yo ugly skank ass can't compare


Mikey, in a princess tutu and what looked like a pair of pink ballet slippers was dancing around his room like an exotic dancer, singing into his hairbrush, a song which he seemed to have just made up. Gerard slinked away, returning several minutes later, with a camera. Mikey was now singing what appeared to be a duet with his bright pink stuffed unicorn.

Holding back his chuckles, Gerard kicked the door fully open, and snapped a quick picture. His younger brother was stunned by the flash, and stood there like a deer in the headlights. The elder Way took advantage of this, using the frozen moment to snap several more pictures, before running out of there like all the hounds of hell were on his heels.

As he was hiding the camera between his mattress and the wall, he could hear Mikey, still in his bedroom, yell, "What the fuck, Gerard?" Laughing slightly, he yelled back, "This is going all over the web tomorrow!"

"Well you should have at least said something! Ya didn't even let me strike a pose! Hell, ya didn't even snap my good side!"

Part inspired by that pic out there of Mikey that shows him dressed in a tutu. I made up the song. :P Review?
Sign up to rate and review this story