Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > My Humorous Romance

Ma Nigguh!

by ValentineRevenge 0 reviews

Mikey, in a dorky attempt to fit in during high-school, begins to act ghetto.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor,Parody - Characters: Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2011-07-06 - Updated: 2011-07-06 - 166 words

0Unrated
I own nothing. And I'm finally back! After so long! I swear, before I was able to post this chapter and the last one, I had to wipe a very thick layer of dust off this story. >.< I cringe to think what the others looks like. No offense intended!

Mikey walked into his house one afternoon afterschool, and saw his older brother Gerard sitting at the kitchen table, drinking coffee and drawing. "Wazzup, mah nigguh?" Mikey asked, slamming the door shut. Gerard had been away at college for a while, and knew nothing of his younger brother's transformation from nerd to ghetto-fabulous. He looked up in confusion, and asked, "Mikey? What the fuck did you just say?"

"I said, 'wazzup, mah nigguh'." Mikey said, looking at his older brother with all seriousness. "Mikes, I'm not black, and I'm nobodies 'nigguh'. Call me that one more time, and I'm going to kick your ass." Gerard said, glaring angrily. Smiling slightly, Mikey said, "So then.... Wazzup, mah non-nigguh?"
Sign up to rate and review this story