Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > My Humorous Romance

Caramelldansen

by ValentineRevenge 0 reviews

Frank Iero discovers the wonders of Caramelldansen.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-07-06 - Updated: 2011-07-06 - 250 words

0Unrated
I own nothing.

Frank Iero was bored at 2 in the morning. So doing what he normally did, he grabbed a quick snack and booted up his computer. When there, he started browsing through various websites. Finally, after nearly an hour, he ended up at the homepage for YouTube. Boredly, he scrolled through it, until he saw something that caught his eye. The current most popular video in music was "Caramelldansen". With a slight shrug, he clicked it.

Several minutes later, Frank still sat there in utter shock. He managed to unfreeze himself enough to hit the 'Replay' button. His mind was blown. How had he not heard of this before? It was too grand not to! The guys needed to hear this song!

He resolved to introduce them to it the next time the band had practice. And his wish came through. Two days later, the band was in Gerard's garage, practicing thier newest songs. After practice, the guys stuck around, goofing off. Then Frank said, "Hey Mikey? Can I borrow your computer for a sec? I wanted to show you guys this kickass song I found."

"Sure, c'mon." Mikey said, leading the way back to his room. Frank followed on his heels, the rest of the guys behind him. When they got there, Frank instantly loaded the internet, and located the video.

The boys watched it, Frank, Mikey, and Gerard dancing along to it. Ray and Bob exchanged looks that plainly read, WTF did we do to deserve this?
Sign up to rate and review this story