Categories > Anime/Manga > Yami no Matsuei > Rapture Like Blood

Fox Hint

by Noizchild 0 reviews

Anna courses Tsuzuki into a hard promise.

Category: Yami no Matsuei - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Tsuzuki - Published: 2011-07-12 - Updated: 2011-07-13 - 567 words - Complete

0Unrated


Chapter Eight: Fox Hint:

November 1st, 2009

10:00 p.m.

"Do you feel any different?" Tsuzuki asked at Anna's lips.

His girlfriend gave him an odd look. "What?"

He planted another little kiss. "You know… like being kitsune-like?"

She shook her head, confused. "No… why?"

Tsuzuki shrugged. "No reason."

Anna tilted her head at him. "Well, that's an odd question."

"I just keep thinking…" Tsuzuki said.

"Thinking what?" his fiancée asked.

Tsuzuki shook his head. "Nothing."

Anna sat up. "Is something bothering you?" Her boyfriend stared at her for a long time. How to put this without hurting her? Tsuzuki sat back on the futon.

"Uh… well…" he mumbled.

"Yes?" Anna asked. Tsuzuki breathed out and took her hand.

"Asato-kun?" his woman asked. "I don't like when you're worried this. Say something." Tsuzuki looked her deep in the eye.

"Don't lose yourself," he repeated.

"I won't," Anna insisted.

"But how do you know that for sure?" he asked. His woman drew her mouth closed. Tsuzuki held her close to his chest. Anna felt him trembling around her. /Oh, this is serious/, she thought. The woman patted him on the back.

"Shhh," she whispered. "We will be okay."

"You sure?" he asked. Her eyes trailed to the blackened ceiling above. /Oh boy, this is a right predicament/, she thought. "Asato-kun," she said.

"Yes?" her man asked.

"Look at me," Anna commanded.

He could feel his heart sinking in his chest. "Anna-chan…"

"Just do it," she pleaded at him. Tsuzuki hesitated before complying. Anna had a somber looked on her face.

"Good, now listen to me," she murmured. "Listen closely now, you hear? If this kitsune invades my every being, kill me." Tsuzuki's eyes widened when she said that.

"What?" he cried.

"Shhh," Anna whispered. "It has to be you. You can't hesitate on me. Just kill me quick, okay?"

"But…" he murmured.

"No arguments,” she cut him off. “Just say you will."

"But…" he tried to protest.

"Just say it," his girlfriend demanded.

Tsuzuki sighed with a heavy heart. "I promise I will kill you if the kitsune takes over your soul."

"Thank you," Anna whispered. She gave him a little pat on the hand. Tsuzuki felt his heart sinking again. He tried his best not to reveal his pain to her. Anna already saw it in his eyes. She leaned in close to his face.

"Don't worry," she whispered at his lips. "We won't come to that point. We will be okay." She gave him a little kiss on his lips. Tsuzuki kissed her back in desperation. He pushed her back onto the futon. She didn't bother pushing him off. He needs confirmation right now/, Anna thought. /This will help him tonight. He slipped his tongue into her mouth. Anna only lay there and took it until they fell asleep in each other's arms.

--------

Anna opened her eyes to calm nothing. Grass as far as her eyes could see while the sunflowers stood tall in bloom. The woman blinked. I've seen this place before… Suddenly, footsteps caught her ear. Anna looked up and saw a figure walking towards her. Her eyes widened as it came closer.

"Papa…" she murmured. A feathery breeze blew past her as memories of Daisuke flooded her brain. Suddenly, he was gone. Anna frantically looked around.

"Papa?" she called. "Papa? Where are you? Papa?" Tears and heartache filled her soul once again. "Papa…"
Sign up to rate and review this story