Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Orphans?

:))

by ONotz 2 reviews

:/

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Fantasy - Characters: Frank Iero - Published: 2011-07-14 - Updated: 2011-07-14 - 1622 words - Complete

1Moving


Frank POV

I was at walmart, fucking walmart!. At least i could by a fake diamond, and get her a real one later. I walked up to the jewelry counter, a lady looked at me like i was going to steal something.

“Hello? Can I get some help here?” I asked, she came over.

“Yes sir?” She asked I sighed.

“I need an engagement ring. This isn’t the real one, just one until i can find another one.So...” I trailed off. She smile and led me to a different counter. I looked through the glass.

There were so many! IN WALMART! I smiled to myself and crouched down.

Only a few caught my eye, but one shone as bright as day. The diamonds called to me and i smiled even more. The silver band was perfect. I stood up, the lady gave me a fake smiled.

“The fourth one please.” I said, she smiled and took it out. She let me see it even closer, i smiled. I set it carefully in her hands, and got my wallet out. I handed her my credit card.

“Black or red box?” She whispered.

“Black.” I said, she did a bunch of stuff, and then, i got that ring. I slid it in my pocket.

“That lucky person.” She whispered, sadness filling here eyes. There was no band on her hand.

“Hey, look at me! Not as pretty as you, you’ll find someone!” I said,she smiled, her real smile, and it was beautiful. I smiled and thanked her for the thousandth time.

The drive home was wonderful. I was filled with joy. I looked at the clock, 9:00, I’ll have to wait until tomorrow to propose. I drove into out drive way. I locked my car and skipped inside. I was smiling widely, and everyone turned to look at me.

“Oh thank god!” Lyn-z cheered and crushed me.

“Suffocating Lyn.” I said, she let me go.

I blinked. “Why were y'all worrying?” I asked, Gerard sighed.

“We didn’t think you were coming back.” He said. I sighed.

“I know, I almost left. But i woulden’t do that! And i have proof.” I said, tacking out the ring box, and passing it to Gerard. He opened it and scowled.

“What is this Frank?” He said.

“A ring! Only until i can get her a real one!” I said. He scowled.

“This isn’t fair!” He shouted, chucking the ring back to Mikey.

“What-” He cut me off, he was standing over me now. I was actually very scared.

“Gee, back up.” Ray said, standing up, putting a hand on his shoulder.

Gerard stepped back. “She’s 17, if she marries a 31 yearold, her life would be over!” He shouted, I cringed.

“Gerard! I just want to do what’s best for-” He cut me off.

“Avenge? Avenge probably doesn't want to be tied down!” He said.

I growled, tears behind my eyelids. “Throw me it!” I yelled at Mikey, he threw it at me, i caught it.

“I’m doing what’s best for the baby. Not Avenge.” I said to Gerard, and walked to my room, where Avenge was cuddled under my blankets. I sighed and stripped to my boxers, setting the Ring in a safe place. I climbed under the covers and wrapped my arms around Avenge. I felt like crying and shouting, but I just closed my eyes.

I hope this is one big nightmare.

~

Avenge’s POV.


I awoke in Frank’s arms, I scooted back until my back was against his chest. I smiled, then what remembered what happened yesterday. I slid out of bed, and threw up. When i washed my mouth, I went to the kitchen, were Ray and Mom smiled at me. I smiled back, and opened the fridge. I went through what we had left. I got a bottle of water and sat down, I can’t have caffeine.

“Hi Ma, Ray. How has your morning been?” I said, they looked up, and handed me two magazines. They were baby magazines, and a bunch of stuff was circled. I smiled, and they grabbed the next two.

I sighed and went through them. A bunch of diffrent clothes were circled, one caught my eye.

‘Mama is a rolling!’

What could that mean. And.

“My Mama is hot!’

The clothes made me smile.

“Woulden;t it be cheeper to get this tuff at walmart?” I asked. They smiled.

“Of course.” Ma said.

“But what fun is that?” ray added, I giggled.

I kept flipping through it. The toys, more clothes, toys, clothes, toys, DVDs, toys.

WOW!

I kept flipping through stuff, hearing the adults in front of me giggle. I looked up, they really like kids. Bandit ran in the room.

“Am i gonna be a Auntie?!” She yelled, i smiled and picked her up.

“Yup, you are B.” I said, hugging her.

“YAY!” She cheered. She crawled off my lap and ran off. Dad came in, mumbling, grabbed a water, and went back upstairs.

“Fuck.” Ma said. I sighed. I set the magazine down and flipped through the other one. I was halfway through when Frank came in. He plopted down by me, and grabbed the magazine. He smiled at it.

I smiled and grabbed one that hadn’t been circled. We flipped through the mags together, and then Alicia squealed, and hugged me. I didn’t know she was in the room. “Hi to you too.” I said, she giggled.

“So, can i be the god mother? PLEASE!” She begged. I giggled.

“No, your related. I was thinking about that stuff...but...this is my first day of knowing i’m having a kid...so....We got time to decide.” I said. Frank giggled.

I sat back down, and flipped through the booklets with Frank. We both giggled through the whole thing.

Mikey made us breakfast, and I actually ate all of it. Ma giggled. I also ate Frank’s toast.

It was delicious.

“So...names?” Mikey said.

I looked up and sighed.

“I want strange names.” Frank said. “So our kids are freaks.” He said, serious face. I nodded.

“Me to.” I said. We nodded.

Mikey smiled,like he knew something i didn;t.

“Okay, what is everybody keeping from me?” I said. Mikey spit out his coffee, all over Ray. Mikey had a horrified look, and Ray was whipping coffee off his face. Frank flipped through the magazine, and Mom got up and left. I sighed. Dad then once gain came in the kitchen, but sat down. Frank had a scared face on, as Dad glared.

“Hi Daddy.” I said, he smiled over at me.

“Hi Pumpkin.” He said.

He stole Ray’s coffee. Ray sighed and face palmed. I got up and walked away. Frank followed. I walked into Frank’s room.

“So, do you want me to sleep here? Or in the adict?” I asked, he smiled.

“Here.” He said, and pecked my lips.

I squealed, he told me to take a nap, so i did. When i woke up, my stuff was in here. My clothes and some of my belongings.

Frank was behind me, texting someone, when he saw me he pecked my lips.

“Hey Baby, how you doing?” He asked. I smiled.

“I’m fine. But I do have an question.” I said, his smile drooped.

“What?” He asked.

“What does this make us?” I whispered. He pecked my lips a few times, and reached over me.

“Well, that’s up to you actually. You can become my wife, and the Baby can have a normal family, or we can stay a couple until the Baby is okay.” He whispered.

He opened the box. I gasped, it was beautiful. But. “Frank, Ireallt want to.” I said.

Dad was mad because of this.

“What about Dad?” I whispered. Frank sighed.

“Your life Avenge.” Frank whispered. I nodded.

“Yeah. I want to marry you.” I whispered, Frank beamed and kissed me.He kept pecking my lips until he was leaning over me and we were making out. He smiled when he let me breathe and slipped the ring on my finger. I squealed.

“I love you.” Frank whispered.

“I love you too.” I said back. He smiled.

It was only 4, so we decided to go swimming. He handed me my bathing suit and i changed. I stared into the mirror. Frank knocked on the bathroom door, and came in. What i saw was not at all what i saw. I saw tint red lined of horror, blood dripping from every corner of my skin. He saw beauty.

I have no idea how.

He picked me up bridal style when i said i couldn't be seen like this.I shrieked and squirmed. He wouldn't let me down. “LET ME DOWN!” I yelled, he just giggled, and we were outside. Mom and Dad, helping Bandit swim. Ray talking with Alicia and Mikey. They looked up and Frank jumped in the pool with me in his arms.

“FRANK!” I yelled as we resurfaced. He smiled and lent in a little.

“You’re beautiful!” He whispered, I crossed my arms, trying to cover most of my cuts, and my ring shined in the sun. Ray smiled, Mikey glanced at Dad. Dad sighed and sat back against the wall. I sighed.

“Ladies and Gentlemen, my Fiance!” Frank cheered, I giggled. Ray and Mikey came up and kissed my hand.

“Beautiful” Ray said.

“Ravishing!” Mikey said, I giggled.

Frank wrapped his arms around me and brought me close. We both looked at Ray and Alicia, they were giggling. Dad looked pissed, Bandit was playing with Mom.

And I was in my babies arms!
Sign up to rate and review this story