Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Kidnapped

Kidnapped

by DoctorDeathDefy 0 reviews

Mikey and Gee were just two ordinary teenage brothers. One night alone could prove almost fatal... (FRERARD)

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Erotica,Horror - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] [X] [R] [Y] - Published: 2011-07-16 - Updated: 2011-07-16 - 676 words

0Unrated
Gerard's P.O.V:
Mikey whimpered and buried his head deeper into my shoulder as a gunshot then a scream rang out loudly across the room.

I laughed and poked him in the chest. "It's just a movie, Mikes," I reminded him. "It's nothing to be scared of."

"Don't care - just let me know when it's finished," He mumbled against the fabric of my tee-shirt. I rolled my eyes and smiled. So he was a bit of a wimp at times - but I loved my brother.

Mikey and I had the house to ourselves this weekend - our mom and dad were out of town at mom's best friend's wedding. Mikey wanted to take advantage of the fact that we were alone and throw a huge house party. All it took was one reminder of what happened last time we did that to make him give up on the idea. Instead, we decided to have a movie night with our friends. Mikey was on one side of me on the couch, hiding behind me from the horror film on the screen. Frank sat on my other side with his arm around my waist and his head on my shoulder. Bob sat in the chair beside the sofa and Ray on the floor by Bob's feet. It was the same as what we did most Saturday nights - but somehow our parents being away made it more enjoyable.

When the movie finished, I prodded Mikey again. "Okay, Mikes, you can come out now," I chuckled. "It's finished."

"Next time I choose the movie," He protested, emerging from his new hiding place behind a large cushion.

"Deal," I laughed.

"As long as it's not Finding Nemo again," Ray put in. "That movie sucks."

"You suck!" Mikey joked, throwing a handful of popcorn at Ray. Ray threw a cushion, which narrowly missed Mikey's head.

"Guys," I warned. "Make a mess, and you die."

"Sorry," Mikey picked up the cushion and Ray shook popcorn from his curly hair. Bob looked at his wrist watch.

"Holy fuck!" He said. "It's almost midnight - we have to get home."

"Ah, shit," Ray stood up and followed Bob to the front door. "Bye, guys."

"Bye," Mikey and I called, in unison, before they climbed into Bob's car and disappeared.

"I suppose I should go too," Frank sighed, uncurling from beside me and reluctantly standing up. He stretched his back before giving me a long, slow kiss. "I'll see you tomorrow, baby, right?"

"Sure," I smiled at him. "I love you, sweetheart."

"Love you too, baby," He replied. He smiled at Mikey. "See you tomorrow as well?"

"Yep," Mikey got to his feet to hug his best friend, before Frank left too.

*

About an hour later and Mikey and I decided it was probably time for bed. Mikes went over to the window of the living room and frowned. "Er... Gee? There's some guy in a black car at the end of our driveway," He told me.

"Fuck off, Mikes," I laughed. "You're the one who gets freaked out by horror movies, remember, not me."

"I'm being serious, Gerard. Come look," He said, stepping aside so I could peep through the gap in the curtains. I looked out - and sure enough there was a long, dusty black Mercedes which had probably seen better days pulled up at the end of the driveway. Through the window, I could
just make out a tall guy who looked to be in about his thirties.

"Er... just... let's just close the curtains and ignore it." I said, ignoring the way my heart had quickened with fear. I wasn't exactly scared. Just a little creeped out. I couldn't show Mikey that, though. I was seventeen, he was fourteen. I had to keep calm for him. "C'mon, it's bed time."

"O...okay," Mikey nodded, following me upstairs. He went into his room and I went into mine.

I was just dropping off to sleep when I heard the sound of the front door being kicked down outside.
Sign up to rate and review this story