Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Kidnapped

Kidnapped Ch. 2

by DoctorDeathDefy 1 review

Mikey's afraid.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2011-07-16 - Updated: 2011-07-16 - 548 words

0Unrated
Mikey's P.O.V:
I sat bolt upright at the sound of the door being kicked in downstairs. I heard voices yelling, things being broken, and started trembling. I wanted to call out for Gee but I was too scared to speak. I heard his door open then him scurrying along the landing. He came into my room and sat on my bed.
"Gee," I fell against him, sobbing. "What's going on?"

"I don't know, Mikey," He whispered. "Just... just be quiet and hopefully they'll go away." I did as he asked and just cried quietly into his armpit.

*

Two minutes later, Gee straightened up, his back stiff and tense suddenly. "Shit," He whispered. He dragged me too my feet then shoved me under my bed.

"Gee, what're you..." I whispered. He back-heeled me in my mouth so it hurt to speak. I blinked in shock. Why would he do that to me?

My question was answered in a matter of seconds. My bedroom door burst open and another pair of feet appeared in front of Gerard's. Someone shoved him back against the wall and held him there. "Well hey there, beautiful," A man's voice said.

"Who are you? What do you want?" Gerard said through gritted teeth.

"Aw, did Mommy and Daddy not tell you that they had to borrow money?" The man chuckled. "I gave them two months to pay it back and they haven't. Maybe they just need a little incentive."

"I... they... why would Mom and Dad borrow money from a loan shark?" Gee said what I was thinking.

"People do crazy things when they're desperate," The man said, dropping a cigarette onto the carpet and grinding it out with his heel. "You have a little brother, yeah?"

"Y-Yeah," Gee nodded.

"Where is he?" The man snarled.

"He... he's not here," Gee lied. "He's spending the night at a friend's house tonight."

"So if I were to turn this whole room upside down, I wouldn't find him?" He said. He glanced down at the floor. I only just now noticed that my elbow was sticking out from under the bed. I tried to pull it in but it was too late - he'd already seen me. "Not even say... under the bed?" He shoved Gee towards another man that I hadn't noticed before and grabbed my arm, pulling me out from under the bed.

He pushed me against the wall where Gee had just been. "Get off him!" Gerard screamed, struggling with the guy who was holding him. His hands were cuffed behind his back so it wasn't easy for him. The man who had hold of him had him pinned down on my bedroom floor in seconds.

"What happened to your mouth, gorgeous?" The man who had hold of me, asked. I shook my head, still in too much pain to speak. "A man of few words, I take it."

"Fuck you," I said, my voice thick because of the blood. "Get the fuck away from me."

"Or maybe not. A fighter, maybe?" He laughed. "That's fine. I know how to deal with fighters..." He turned me round and covered the lower half of my face with a cloth.

The last thing I remember before passing out was hearing Gee scream my name.
Sign up to rate and review this story