Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I Don't Love You

Take All This Pain Away From Me

by DoctorDeathDefy 3 reviews

"He winked at me, and I wanted to be sick."

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst - Characters: Frank Iero - Published: 2011-07-16 - Updated: 2011-07-16 - 410 words

1Original
“So, Frankie,” Nate stroked me. “Big dance on Saturday. We're going.”

I didn't want to go to the dance at all. It really wasn't my thing. But Nate said we were, and that meant we were. I just nodded silently. I couldn't really say much; I was in too much pain. Nate didn't care that I was still sore from this morning. I had to tell him about talking to Mikey in the bathroom. He got mad at me. Him hurting me was just my punishment for not respecting him well enough, I guess. “Speak to me, baby.”

“That... that sounds great,” I managed.

“Good boy,” He kissed my head. “I love you.”

“I-I love you too,” I smiled weakly.

“Let's go to sleep now, yeah?” He wrapped his arms around my waist and turned me roughly so my back was against his chest. “Goodnight.”

“Goodnight, baby,” I replied, before passing out, exhausted, in his arms.

When I woke up, Nate wasn't there. The covers had been thrown off the bed and I was still naked. I felt horribly exposed and felt a blush creep over my face. Scrabbling desperately all over the floor, I found my boxers and my jeans and pulled them on quickly. I made my way downstairs and found Nate in the kitchen. “Hey, baby,” He said as I walked into the room.

“Hi, beautiful,” I replied, smiling.

“So. What're we going to do today?” He asked, putting his arms around me.

“What d'you mean? We have school today...” I said, glancing at the clock. It was eleven thirty. “Oh! We're so late...”

“We're not going in,” He told me shortly.

“Nate, we can't skip...” I said.

“Who the fuck do you think you are to tell me what I can and can't do?” He scoffed, slapping me across the face. “Stupid little bitch.”

“Sorry,” I said, sheepishly.

“Whatever,” He sat in a chair and pulled me down on top of him. I was still sore from last night so it hurt like a bitch but I didn't complain. “So I'll ask again. What are we doing today? We could go out someplace... or we could just stay here and fuck.”

“Er...” I swallowed. “It's up to you.” I already knew what he was going to pick – it didn't take a genius to work it out.

“Excellent. Well, let's go back to bed then, shall we?” He winked at me, and I wanted to be sick.
Sign up to rate and review this story