Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I Don't Love You

I'm So Dirty, Babe

by DoctorDeathDefy 3 reviews

"I couldn't believe it. Somebody wanted to dance with me. And I didn't have to go down on my knees and beg."

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-08-24 - Updated: 2011-08-24 - 281 words

1Exciting
I sighed and pushed a hand through my hair. "Stop it, Mikes. You'll mess it up." Gee tutted, flattening down my straightened hair.

"I don't care. It isn't like there'll be anyone checking me out," I sighed.

"You never know," Gee said.

"Yes I do. Face it Gerard, I'm the biggest loser in the whole fucking school," I sat down and folded my arms in protest. "Don't let me keep you, but no fucking way am I going to that dance."

"Yes you are," Gee told me.

"Not,"

"Are. Ray's picking us up in ten minutes and you are getting in his car if I have to drag you into it kicking and screaming." He said, firmly.

"Bastard," I glared at him.

"I'm your big brother. It's my job," He winked.

*

When we arrived at the dance, Gee and Ray walked over to their friends. I didn't want to feel like a burden, so I just went and sat sullenly in the corner. Gee waved at me to come over but I just shook my head and mouthed 'I'm fine.'

I was playing Angry Birds on my iPod when someone tapped me on the shoulder. I looked up to see a boy from the grade above me looking down at me. He cleared his throat. "Hey.
I'm Cody. Wanna dance?" He mumbled.

"Seriously?" I said, eyes wide in shock. He rolled his eyes.

"Yeah. So are we gonna dance or what?" He held a hand out to me. I took it and he lead me to the dancefloor.

I couldn't believe it. Somebody wanted to dance with me. And I didn't have to go down on my knees and beg.
Sign up to rate and review this story