Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I Don't Love You

I'm Such An Awful F*ck

by DoctorDeathDefy 9 reviews

"The way his face fell when Cody left him made me die a little bit inside."

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [X] [R] - Published: 2011-09-03 - Updated: 2011-09-03 - 658 words

1Exciting
I shifted restlessly, trying to get comfortable on Nate's lap. "Sit still!" He hissed in my ear.

"I'm trying babe, but I'm still sore..." I replied. "I can't get comfy."

"Fuck's sake," He tipped me off his lap and stood up. "I'm gonna go dance. You wait here."

"But... I'll dance with you..." I offered.

"No you won't. Stay here," He said, turning and walking away.

I sat back down miserably. It wasn't fair. Our friends had seen us argue so many times that they'd just accepted it as the norm and didn't even react too much to it anymore. I wasn't getting any sympathy, put it that way. So here I was, sitting at a table with friends who didn't care enough to ask about the tears threatening to spill out, watching my boyfriend who claimed he loved me have a good time while I had to sit and be lonely and miserable. It wasn't fucking fair.

*

Nate had been dancing without me for a little while when he spotted the dark haired boy - who I recognised as Cody from my science class - dancing with that Mikey kid I'd talked to in the bathroom the other day. He sauntered over to him and tapped him on the shoulder. There was a brief exchange of words between Nate and Cody while Mikey stood, twiddling his thumbs. Then Cody turned to Mikey, said something, laughed, and then went off with Nate. Mikey laughed a long, but the way his face fell when Cody left him made me die a little inside.

*

After about ten more minutes I was gasping for a cigarette. I told my friends to tell Nate where I was then darted out round the back of the school. I stopped dead at what I saw.

Three boys. One tall with a crazy cloud of brown hair. One smaller with raven black hair to his shoulders and the same eyes as Mikey (I guessed that meant he was his brother, Gerard) and Cody. Gerard had Cody pinned against the wall by his collar. "I paid you to dance with my brother, not leave him halfway through!" Gerard snarled.

"Maybe if you'd paid a little more, he'd have gotten a little more," Cody snapped back.

"I told you, all I had on me was fifty fucking bucks," Gerard said, getting dangerously closer to Cody. "You said you'd dance with him for fifty bucks - I don't like people who break promises."

"I never promised you jack," Cody spat.

"I think you'll find you did, sugar. And Ray was there. Did he promise, Ray?" Gerard turned to the tall boy.

"Er... yeah, he promised. But Gee... there's a short dude," He pointed at me and I froze up.

Gerard turned to look at me. Cody turned to look at me. His eyes widened. "Frank? What the hell are you doing here?" He said.

"I just came out for a cigarette... I can go, though." I said.

"No, man. You have your cigarette. This lying little rat was just leaving. Weren't you, Cody?" Gerard glared at Cody, who dusted down his front then stomped back into the school building. "So. I gather you're Frank?"

"Er... yeah. I gather you're Mikey's brother?" I said, taking out a cigarette and lighting it up. Gerard did the same, before passing his lighter to Ray who followed suit.

"Sure am. You know him, then?"

"Kinda. I mean, I know who he is and I know him to say hi to in the corridors and stuff, but I don't know him properly," I said.

"Do you know who the little fuckers are who've been giving him shit?"

"Sorry... no," I shook my head.

"I wish I did. I'll fucking throttle all of them if I find out who they are," He said.

"Frank? What the fuck are you doing out here?" At the sound of Nate's voice, I knew I was in trouble.
Sign up to rate and review this story