Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > are you fricking serious?

Minx/James' short story

by Gerard_inspires_me 0 reviews

okay... I'm taking James' owner's idea of a crush and bringing it to life :) this won't have any MyChem but... shall still be awesome :)

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres:  - Published: 2011-07-19 - Updated: 2011-07-19 - 579 words - Complete

0Unrated
Okay, I hope I don't get strangled or anything for how Minx and James turn out.... please tell me what you think and tell me if I should just go back to reading and reviewing, k? or if i should keep up with the short stories... :P

Dear Minx,

I know I probably should have told you this sooner but, I really like you.

James stopped writing and ripped out the page, crumpled it and tossed it in the trash. He set the pen back to the notebook and again attempted to convey his feelings for Minx onto a sheet of paper. But, the words didn't sound anywhere near as good as they sounded in his head. They sounded just bland and uncharacteristically uncaring. He tore this one out too and tossed it in the trash. It hit the side of the can and landed near his bed. James sighed and just as he stood to pick it up, the doorbell rang.

It was raining outside, hard. He noticed as he walked to the door. James opened the door and revealed a soaking wet and shivering Minx. He pulled her inside, chuckling. "what are you doing out in the rain?" She smiled, " well, when I started walking it was sunny and pretty..." James laughed, "come on, lets get you warmed up" He grabbed her some of his clothes (he had no soblings) and took her up to the bathroom.

When Minx got out of the bathroom (A/N: FULLY CLOTHED YOU PERVERTS!!!) she walked into James room. He couldn't help but notice how much of a turn-on it was to see her in his clothes. "could we watch a movie? ya know, since I'm here and all" "yeah, why not?" James stood and went over to his closet to get out the basket of movies. Minx went and sat on his bed, noticing the paper instantly. She picked it up and read it.

Minx,
I thought you should know that I love you. I realise that I should've told you sooner, but I was scared.


The note stopped there. Minx turned to James as he set the movies on the bed. "what is this?" she asked as he started to look through the movies. "what is what?"
"this?" she held up the paper. He looked up and tensed, "umm... thats... thats nothing..I..." He seemed at a loss for words and couldn't even look at her straight. "James, don't lie to me." She said, sounding kind of hurt. He froze and looked up at her. "why didn't you tell me?"
"I was...scared. I didn't think that you'd like me back..." She laughed, "then you must be really thick..." He looked confused. Minx chuckled, "i like you too!! Dumbass!!" She muttered the last part, the biggest smile on her face. James let go of the movies in his hands and sat down next to her, closer than he normally would've dared. He looked her straight in the eyes, "are you messing with me?"
"no, I wouldn't joke about this" James moved his head closer. She didn't push him away, didn't flinch. If anything her smile got wider. "can I kiss you?" He whispered. She thought for a second, "yes." Guess what? They did!!


okay, I have to say that this was really fun and i liked writing it!! hope you guys like it more than I did and that I won't get puched in the face for it!! ^.^

-Kyrsten
Sign up to rate and review this story