Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > are you fricking serious?

Gee's short story

by Gerard_inspires_me 0 reviews

okay... just a bunch of randomness... everyone needs one of theses every once in a while... :)

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-07-21 - Updated: 2011-07-21 - 429 words - Complete

0Unrated
Gee was sitting in starbucks drinking her coffee, when suddenly Gerard Way appeared in the seat across from her. "so, fellow coffee-lover, what is your name?" "Gee" Gerard's eye twitched. "MIKEY!!!" He screamed. Mikey walked over, "what is it Gerard?"
Gerard- "HER NAME IS GEE!!!" Mikey rolled his eyes, "its just a name..."
Gerard- "BUT ITS MY NAME!!!"
Mikey- "... get over it"
"hey, whats all the screaming about?" Frank asked as he appeared beside Gee.
Gerard- "SHE STOLED MY NAME!!!"
Gee-"I did no such thing!"
Frank- "well, what did you do that for?"
Gee- "I had no say, i couldn't talk..."
Frank- "i'm sure there is a way you could've prevented it"
Gee- "how?"
Frank, Mikey and Gerard get sucked into a random black hole. Gee stares at the hole, wondering why it didn't get her too. She leans down and pokes it. It giggles. she stares at it in disbelief and 2 figures appear in it and start to get closer. She backs away from it and Ray and Bob pop out of the black hole. Ray sits next to Gee, "well hello pretty lady, who are you?"
Gee- "..."
Ray- "come on, your name can't be '...', its not a name"
Gee- "well it is now"
Ray- "and why is that?"
Gee- "because I say it is"
Bob- "my best friend's name is '...' "
Gee- awkward silence
Bob- "are you my best friend?" bob looks at the girl hopefully and she shakes her head. "oh... I MISS MY '...'!!"
Ray- "seriously though, whats your name"
Gee- "Its Gee"
Ray's eye twitched.
Ray- "thats my best friend's name... but I don't think my best friend is hot... SOMETHING IS WRONG WITH ME!!"
A cat walks by.
Bob-"'...'!!!!" Bob tackles the cat and sits petting it. "yes, you're my '...' aren't you... yes you are!! yes you are!!" the cat starts scratching Bob up. He doesn't seem to care and after making quite a few very deep scratches, the cat walks away. bob starts bleeding to death.
Ray- "we should probably do something about that..."
Gee- sips coffee "you probably should"
Ray- gets up and sighs "fine, i'll do all of the heavy lifting"
Ray walked out, Bob over his shoulder. Gee finished her coffee and left.

okay, i hope that this was random and funny!!! but i noticed that I didn't get ANY reviews from the last one... so I have no clue if it was good or bad or what... so, yeah.. REVIEW OR I WILL HOG MY CYBER COOKEHS!!!

-Kyrsten :P
Sign up to rate and review this story