Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > are you fricking serious?

Leslie/Ryan short story

by Gerard_inspires_me 0 reviews

the last short story i have for you guys.. sorry it took so long... been really freaking busy and lazy... i was depressed when i wrote this... so please excuse how freaking depressing it is...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2011-08-17 - Updated: 2011-08-17 - 718 words - Complete

0Unrated
A/N: okay... i have to say.. LESLIE IS A BOY!!!!! had to get that out of the way.. wrote this a week or 2 ago and i've just been to lazy to update this... so im doing it now. i was depressed when i wrote this.. can't remember why... but, DON'T SHOOT ME FOR THE ENDING!!!

Leslie pov:
This was the day. I wasn't going to put up with this stuff anymore. I'm quitting while I'm ahead. Its not like anyone wants me here anyway, school has made that quite clear. I'm quitting while I'm ahead. Everything is all planned out. I'm doing it at the concert later tonight. Ryan (my twin brother) and I are going, he doesn't like the music. But he doesn't have anything better to do, so hes going.

As I get ready for the concert i decide that I'm going to go out looking as awesome as I can possibly look. I put on a Black t-shirt and black skinnies then some black Converse. I do my make-up like Gerard Way used to, with the stripe across his eyes and put Andy Sixx's lip scar thing on in eyeliner. I load up the small gun with 2 bullets (just in case) and duct tape it onto my stomach. No one will be able to tell its there. My stomach goes in because I'm so freaking small. I don't have an eating disorder... I'm just skinny. I double check to make sure you can't tell and I walk out of the room.

Ryan is waiting for me by the door in a football jersey Osiris shoes and a pair of saggy jeans. His dark red hair looks great (unlike mine which sticks up everywhere no matter what the hell I do), and his blue eyes look bored (mine are kind of excited...). He rolls his eyes when he sees me and looks at his watch. "are you ready to go, Fag?" I know its just a joke... but its still hurts.

***

I almost regret planning my suicide for here. A My Chemical Romance concert is perhaps not the best place to do it. But, I'm here and I'm not dealing with another day of this fucking torture. So, tonight it is. The first chorus for 'kids from yesterday' finishes and I rip the gun off my chest. We're in the mosh pit, so no one really notices until i hold it up in the air. Fans scream and Security tries to get over to me. The music stops and my idol is staring at me, pityingly. I can't see Ryan anymore, he must've let the crowd drag him off. Typical Ryan. Its not like he would've stopped me anyway.

I see a small opening in between Security and Fans and take it all the way up on stage. Frank, Mikey and Ray back up to the back of the stage and they try to coax Geard back there too. He doesn't go back there though. He stays up front with me. I face the audience and put the gun to my head. I'm about to pull the trigger whern Gerard starts to talk to me, plead with me. What he says makes sense, at least enough for me to turn to put the gun in his hand. I accidentally fire the gun though, and it hits him in the neck. Blood spurts from the wound. He falls to the ground. I fall next to him and scream my apology before I raise the gun again. I killed Gerard Way, I definately don't deserve to live now. I pull the trigger and everything goes black

A/N: I'm sorry whoever gave me these characters... I hope i didn't absolutely murder their personalities (even if i did kill off one of them) I actually feel really bad that this was like the only thing i could come up with for them and I wish that i could've done things differently... but i actually ended up really liking the story, otherwise i wouldn't hve posted it. Its shitty... but i like it anyway ^.^ no one proofread it or anything so don't kill me for any grammatic mistakes and shit.. love you guys!! kissy face
-Kyrsten

P.s.- i lied... you can totally shoot me for the ending
Sign up to rate and review this story