Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Do you think I'm okay cuz I'm not

Franks sleepover

by Frankie1 1 review

Frank has a sleepover and it is funny. Let's just say bob gets locked in a closet.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Humor - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2011-07-19 - Updated: 2011-07-20 - 346 words

3Funny
Mikeys pov

Frank has invited me,Gerard,ray,nag bob to spend the night. We all agreed to go. When I got there his mom told me they were in his room so I went up to his room.

I saw a black wall with red white and blue stars on his wall. As soon as I saw what everyone was doing to my brother I laughed. They had put pink eyeshadow on him and red lipstick. Then frank said"are you thirsty if so go downstairs." So my brother went downstairs and we all followed. Frank had a video camera in his hand. He was filming the whole time.

As soon as his mom saw him she laughed he head off."Honey why did you go play in my makeup."She said making a joke of it."Oh frank is gonna pay!"he said while running up stairs. Frank was posting the video on YouTube. When Gerard saw it he said."I guess it was a bit funny."frank just looked at him expecting anger. But he got a calm smile.

Bobs pov

After a while ray and Gerard left to get frank candy. Mikey and frank were walking up to me. Frank had toy hand cuffs. I though those were extremely hard to get out of. The had put the hand cuffs on me and brought he to a closet. I noticed the closet locked on the outside. They threw me inside I was pissed off to the point where I started hitting my head on the door trying to get out. My head started bleeding.

I could here those little basterds running around and laughing in franks room. WhT felt like one hour. Ray had came back I started hitting my head some more on the door. Ray had then opened the door and saw blood all over that one side of my face. Then ray had went and got frank and mikey."Look what you creeps done!"Ray said angry. They all got in the car and took me to the hospital.
Sign up to rate and review this story