Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Do you think I'm okay cuz I'm not

Hospital

by Frankie1 0 reviews

Bob ends up in the hospital and dies then brought back and dances.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2011-07-21 - Updated: 2011-07-22 - 205 words

2Original
Ray pov

"bob stay with us were almost at the hospital."I said. Bob was sitting in the way back of the van."But I dont want to."he said.

When we reached the hospital bob was almost dead. We rushed him in the hospital. They saw us running while I carried bob since I was the strongest. Frank stayed in the car trying to hide. When we got inside they asked me what Happend."Well my friend frankie who is in the car locked him in a closet trying to make a joke but instead bob was angry and he was hitting his head on the door. And by the time we got back he was on the floor of the closet."I explained.

He was in his room and all of a sudden bob said a couple of sentences I couldn't hear." He said if I die can you sue that little basterd."Gerard said. Frank Just walked into the room feeling guilty."I'm sorry bob please don't sue me. I too young."he said entering the room."Besides michael helped me."frank said."But Mikeys my friend."he said."Oh I thought we were friends."frank said with puppy eyes."What ever."
Sign up to rate and review this story