Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Noctemaxime Circus

Waiting

by Wicked_Lovely 3 reviews

He waited, leaning against the vanity as he stared at the door, expecting it to open and have Brendon walk in.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2011-07-20 - Updated: 2011-07-21 - 2377 words

2Exciting
The rest of the month seemed to be normal. Well, about as normal as it gets to be a part of a freak show/circus. Ryan would stay in the train car or in Brendon's dressing room while he preformed, waiting for Brendon to get back. He seemed to be stable, and no matter how many times Brendon tried to figure out what it was that Ryan used to take the older man refused to tell him. Ryan seemed to get closer and closer to some of the other members, playing cards with them on their off nights. It wasn't one of those nights.
Ryan was waiting in Brendon's dressing room, reading a book as he listened to the music that was playing outside. He knew that as soon as it stopped that Brendon would make his way back, and he wanted to surprise Brendon. Do something special for him. The music outside stopped and Ryan put down his book, getting up to look at himself in the mirror. He was wearing a simple outfit, something quick to remove. A black vest that was left unbuttoned, showing off his chest, and a pair of black skin tight skinny jeans. He was wearing a little bit of makeup, just enough eyeliner to accent his eyes. Ryan sighed, fixing his hair for what seemed like the hundredth time that night.
He waited, leaning against the vanity as he stared at the door, expecting it to open and have Brendon walk in.
A minute passed. Ryan sat down on the couch, never losing eye contact with the door.
Five minutes passed. Ryan shifted on his seat, crossing his legs as he pulled a small box out of his pocket.
Fifteen minutes passed. Ryan got up, pacing back in forth as his nerves started to go on edge.
Thirty minutes passed. Ryan left the room.
All of the doors were closed, everyone resting in their designated rooms. Ryan looked around, waiting for Brendon to surprise him. He knocked on each door, asking everyone he knew if they had seen Brendon. With every no he got, his heart started to beat faster, the worry taking over as he tried to find his missing lover. Ryan found himself in the main tent, standing on the makeshift stage as he looked for Brendon. His heart was beating erratically, his breathing becoming jagged. He ran out of the tent, hoping to find Brendon somewhere else.
There were no lights on outside, all of the stands closed with the rides turned off. Ryan's arms crossed his chest, the wind blowing cold air against his hot body. There was no sign of life, no sounds, no lights. Nothing. He wondered across the fair grounds, checking the different stands and rides. The pavement was cold and slightly damp, broken glass coating it different places, it was chilling Ryan's feet, making him feel like it would start snowing at any minute. He stopped when he heard noise by one of the rides, making him turn his head. There was nothing.
He ran over to it, looking around wildly. There was another noise, the sound of a strangled gasp and laughter. Ryan ran towards it, finding a group of people surrounding his Brendon, who was curled on the ground. They were kicking him, stomping on him, laughing at him. Ryan's heart stopped beating, his hands curled into fists. There was something wrong, his bones cracking and stretching out of his skin. His jaw clenched and he ran at them, knocking two of them down with ease.
"Leave him alone you assholes!" He yelled as he tried to not kill them.
"Oh look, Freakshow's got a little boyfriend." One of them teased before Ryan tackled him to the ground.
Brendon lifted his head, seeing a blur of arms and legs and bodies. His vision seemed filtered through the tears that manged to blur his vision. Everything hurt, his head pounding while his bled onto the pavement. Eventually there was only one body left, and it knelt beside him. Brendon involuntarily twitched, guarding his face as he started to shake.
"Please don't hurt me." He said with a shaky voice.
"Brendon, it's me. I'm not going to hurt you." Ryan pulled Brendon into his arms, the younger boy latching onto him.
"Don't leave me Ry." Brendon said as his arms wrapped around Ryan's neck, his face burying into Ryan's shoulder. Ryan sighed, rubbing Brendon's back as he felt Brendon's hot tears sting Ryan's cold neck.
"I'm not going to leave you." Ryan hummed the words, kissing Brendon's head. His plan had been spoiled, but at least he had manged to save Brendon. "Come on, let's get back." Brendon nodded, pulling away from Ryan. He looked around, noticing the blood and bones that were on the ground.
"Ry...Are those bones?" He looked Ryan in the eyes, worry etched onto his face. Ryan gave a reassuring smile, standing and pulling Brendon up to his feet.
"It's nothing." Brendon nodded, leaning against Ryan as the two walked back to his room. The two were silent for a moment, Ryan thinking of ways that he could try to do what he had originally wanted to while Brendon tried to reason what was happening to the older male.
"Hey Ry?"
"Yeah Brenny?"
"How did you know to look for me?"
"I was going to surprise you. But you never showed up." Ryan said with a small frown.
"Surprise me?" Ryan nodded, and Brendon kissed his cheek. The two walked into the small room, Ryan setting the younger down on the couch. "You look really nice today." Brendon said with a smile. Ryan laughed a little, looking for something to fix Brendon with. He sat down next to the younger on the couch, holding a medical box as the two faced each other.
"I wish I could say the same for you. Are you feeling okay? Dose it hurt?" Ryan looked at Brendon's face, it was littered with cuts and bruises. His eye had started to swell to a purple color, a cut on his chin, his bottom lip busted. Ryan put his hand on Brendon's face gently, wiping some of the smeared makeup off of it with his thumb.
"I'm fine." Brendon said with a smile. Ryan nodded, cleaning the blood and dirt off of Brendon's face. "Ryan?"
"Hm?" Ryan put down the piece of cloth he was using to wipe off Brendon's face, honey eyes meeting chocolate ones.
"What were you going to surprise me with?" Ryan sighed, his hands falling in his lap.
"I can't do it now that you're all beat up."
"What was it?" Brendon asked as his brows furrowed. He knew what it probably was, but he didn't know if he was right. Ryan's hand went back to Brendon's face, kissing him gently. Brendon smiled against Ryan's lips, leaning into him while his arms folded around his neck, his hands tangling into Ryan's perfect hair. It didn't take long for the kiss to go away from being something simple to being something a little more.
"I missed you." Ryan muttered when he pulled away for a few moments.
Brendon laughed. "I didn't go anywhere."
"I know. But sometimes it feels like it." Ryan nuzzled his head against Brendon's, acting like a kitten would to their owner. Brendon smiled, laughing when Ryan's nose tickled his neck. Ryan reached into his pocket, pulling out the small box before pulling his head away from Brendon's. "I have a gift for you." Brendon untangled his fingers from Ryan's hair, allowing the older to drop the small box into his hand.
"What is it?" Brendon asked as he looked up from the box to see Ryan smiling.
Ryan whispered. "Open it." Brendon looked back down at the small box, it was wooden, an intricate design covering it's small layers. It fit in the palm of his hand perfectly, and he couldn't help but wonder what it was that Ryan had gotten him. The box itself looked like an antique. Brendon unlatched the lock, opening it slowly. He grinned when he saw what was inside.
"You got me a ring?" Ryan blushed a little, giving a small nod as he bit his lip.
"Rii and I went to an antique store while you were performing a few days ago. I saw sitting on a shelf and thought you might like it." Ryan paused, biting his lip again as Brendon pulled the small silver ring from it's box. "Do you like it?" Brendon was grinning from ear to ear, slipping the ring on before pouncing on Ryan.
"I love it." Brendon said with a laugh, kissing the older males cheek. "How did you get money for it?"
"Cards." Brendon laughed.
"Brilliant." Brendon kissed Ryan, tangling his fingers through his hair while Ryan's went to his waist. Ryan smiled against Brendon's lips, the pair fitting like they were meant to be together. Brendon licked Ryan's bottom lip, practically begging for entrance as he rubbed against the older male.
"Surprise." Ryan muttered before allowing Brendon to slip his tongue in his mouth. Ryan moaned at the feeling of Brendon's tongue rubbing against his own, his fingers rubbing circles against Brendon's exposed skin. Brendon gasped as one of his fingers ran over a bruise, pain shooting up his side.
"Sorry." Ryan whispered and Brendon shook his head.
"It's fine." Brendon took his shirt off, exposing his beat up skin. Ryan bit his lip, his hand gently running down Brendon's chest. "I love you Ry, but I don't think we can do more tonight."
Ryan sighed. "That's what you think." His hand rubbed against Brendon's crotch, the contact making Brendon whimper. Ryan bent over, allowing his mouth to fall on the cloth of the show pants Brendon was wearing. He sucked against it, licking it while Brendon moaned. One of Brendon's hands clutched the cushion of the couch, his head tilting back as Ryan worked his magic. Ryan gently removed Brendon's pants and boxers, trying not to hurt the younger boy.
"Ry." Brendon sounded breathless, one of his hands pulling Ryan's head up to meet in another kiss. Ryan smiled, happy that he could make Brendon feel just as amazing as he was. Ryan pulled away form the kiss, chuckling as he grasped Brendon's member, allowing his tongue to lick the full length. Brendon gasped at the feeling, the sounds escaping his lips driving Ryan crazy. Brendon gripped Ryan's hair tighter, pushing him down slightly. "Stop teasing." He whimpered.
Ryan took Brendon's full length, making the younger boy give a loud moan, his eyes closing in pleasure. Ryan looked up at him, an impish smirk on his face as he started to bob his head, hollowing his cheeks while pressing his tongue against the pulsing member. A large amount of amazingly sexy noises escaped Brendon as Ryan continued to suck him off. Ryan sucked the tip, licking the slit. Brendon bucked his hips, gagging Ryan in the process. White hot pleasure coursed through Brendon, and he moaned a string of profanities along with Ryan's name. Ryan swallowed every drop, wiping a bit of Brendon's sticky-sweet liquid off of his chin before licking it off his fingers.
Brendon stayed silent for a moment, Ryan enticed by how amazing he looked. His face and body both flushed with his eyes glazed over, his mouth hanging open as he panted, sweat dripping off of his disheveled hair. His legs were spread, his chest rising and falling as he panted. Ryan smiled, wiping sweat off of Brendon's forehead before pushing his hair out of his face. Brendon was smiling, one of his hands still tangled in Ryan's hair.
"I love you Ry." Ryan smiled, kissing the part of Brendon's neck that connected with his collar bone, sending a shiver down Brendon's spine.
Ryan giggled at the reaction. "I love you too Brenny." Brendon smiled, holding Ryan close to him. It didn't take long for Brendon to fall asleep, and with Brendon's rhythmic deep breathing mixed with the sound of his heart beat, it only took a few minutes until Ryan followed suit.

Brendon woke up holding Ryan close to him, looking at the older boy as his fingers twitched against Brendon's neck. It was impossible to not smile while looking at his sleeping lover. His smile disappeared when he couldn't feel the familiar feeling of Ryan's steady heartbeat, or the sound of his breathing combined with his quite snoring. His hand went to Ryan's neck, checking for a pulse. A look of shock crossed his face, the thought of his Ryro being dead floated through his head. He pushed Ryan's body off of him, getting up as he started to shake.
He backed up, running into the wall as his hands tangled in his hair. He just couldn't be dead. He couldn't. Brendon was shaking his head back in forth, tears forming in his eyes as he looked at the floor. He squeezed his eyes tightly shut, hoping that he was just having a nightmare.
"Brendon?" Ryan's voice was groggy and echoed in the small room. Brendon's eyes opened, becoming wide as he covered his ears. "What's wrong?" He could feel Ryan's cold hand on his shoulder and he looked up. Ryan looked the same as ever, a small frown mixed with confusion crossed on his perfect pale face. "Brendon, tell me what's wrong."
"You-you were just dead." Brendon stuttered, a hand going up to his mouth as he slid down the wall.
Ryan said gently, "Do I look dead?" Brendon shook his head, allowing his other hand to go to Ryan's chest. Both of them could feel it.
"You're hearts not beating." Brendon choked on the words as he looked in Ryan's eyes. "Ry, you're dead."


~~~~~

My brain's started working again! But I don't know the next time I'll be able to update this. I'm just lucky that I have a place to live right now. So let's hope we keep that up, and I'll try to get a chapter or two a week.

BackgroundNoise: Hey troll face, I'm ignoring you.

PartyPoison:I updated before I thought I was going to. And I've actually figured a story plot for this! So there's that.

-xoxo Pansy.
Sign up to rate and review this story