Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Noctemaxime Circus

Jessie

by Wicked_Lovely 5 reviews

And then everything went black.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Romance - Published: 2011-07-27 - Updated: 2011-07-28 - 1425 words

1Original
"Brendon, that's ridiculous. If I were dead, then how am I still up and talking?" Ryan said as he looked at Brendon. The younger boy was looking down at his hands, finding it incredibly hard to look Ryan in the eyes.
"Ryan, you and I both know that there's no heart beat." Brendon said as he looked at the floor.
"That's impossible Brendon." Ryan said as he sat down next to Brendon. The two were silent for a moment.
"Maybe we should see someone."
"Like who?" Ryan looked at Brendon, wishing that the younger boy had the guts to look at him.
Brendon sighed. "Like someone who knows what's going on. I don't know, I'm sure someone should be able to help."
Ryan stared at Brendon, who had been panicking for the past half hour. He honestly didn't know what to do with Ryan. "All right. Let's go." Ryan stood, stretching his hand out for Brendon to take. Brendon looked at the pale hand, his mind racing with what could be going on. He took it, having Ryan pull him to his feet. "So who are we looking for?" Ryan asked once the two were out of the room and in the hall.
"I don't know. Maybe Jessica can help. Or Nubem. Their both pretty good at dealing with stuff like this. But I don't know for sure. It's always hard to say. And considering the fact that we don't know crap about your past, it could make it all that much harder." Brendon mumbled as he held Ryan's hand, walking down the corridor as he looked for the right room.
"If it makes you feel better, I don't know much about my past either." Ryan muttered as Brendon stopped in front of a room.
"Why not?" He asked as he looked in Ryan's eyes.
"Brendon, some things you can't explain. There will always be things that don't seem like they can happen. Things that just don't seem real, but rather unlikely. All I know is that There's something wrong with me, and everyone else is just..."
"Normal." Brendon muttered as he knocked on the door. It took a minute until it opened, a women stood behind it, she looked young, like she was only in her twenties. She had long blond barrel curls that went down to her waist, and cat like green eyes. Even Ryan had to admit that she looked pretty.
"Oh, Brendon. I didn't expect you." She said as she looked back and forth between Ryan and Brendon. "You must be Ryan?" She said with a smile. "I'm Jessica." Ryan nodded, holding out his hand for her to take. She shook it simply and allowed them into her room. It was odd, joker costumes in different colors lining the walls, the entire room lit only by a few candles.
"Um, I have a favor to ask of you." Brendon said as he tilted his head, the door closing.
"Yeah, I guess I kind of owe you, don't I?" She said with a soft laugh. "So what is it? You know were all missing precious sleep." Ryan was looking around, noticing the three headed peacock that was resting on her bed. The room was decorated with cool colors, making it have a coming effect on everyone that was in it.
"Ryan is um....He's well...How do I explain it?"
"I'm dead." Ryan said as he looked at the other two. They both looked over at him, Jessica raising an eyebrow.
"How is that?"
"That's why we came here. We were hoping that you would be able to tell us that." Brendon said as he squeezed Ryan's hand.
"All right, have a seat then." Jessie gestured to an open chair, allowing Ryan to sit in it. She walked over to a large trunk, pulling out different shelves of vials and bottles. "What to use what to use." She muttered as her hand ran over the different liquids and powders.
"Maybe a combination?" Brendon suggested as he stood by her, looking at all of the different colors.
"We just need to see inside him, find out what's wrong." She picked up a small clear vial with a bright blue liquid in it. "Blue will work.
"Why blue?" Brendon asked as the two walked back over to Ryan.
She smiled at him, opening the vial. "Why not blue?" She handed it to Ryan. "Drink up kid." Ryan nodded, taking it all back like a shot.
"Not the best tasting thing every." Ryan muttered as he handed the glass back to Jessie. "Now what?"
"Well that's the question isn't it? We just have to wait and see how your body reacts."
Brendon started to panic. "What do you mean how his body reacts? Are you saying that he could get hurt from this?" Jessie laughed.
"Likely. Very likely. It's not like I can promise something when it involves stuff like this." Ryan sat there quietly, his hands in his lap as he felt the cold liquid course through him.
"But you can fix him right? If something goes wrong?" Brendon said as he looked back and forth between the two.
"It's trial and error Brendon, I can't promise anything. I can't promise that I can fix him. I can't promise that nothing bad will happen. I can't promise that there's anything wrong. For all I know, he was born like that." She paused for a moment, looking back at Ryan who's skin was now turning a light blue. "Were you born like that?"
"It's so cold." Ryan muttered, steam escaping his blue lips along with the words. Brendon rushed over to stand next to him, his hands going to the other boys face.
"What have you done to him?" Brendon practically screamed the words, his mind racing.
Jessie sighed, backing up as some of the objects in the room started to float. "Brendon, you have to remember that I was only trying to help. He was born like that."
"What do you mean 'born like that?'"
"He was born dead, something was keeping him alive. I don't know, it's like a virus. It kept his heart beating, his blood pumping. And it's almost as if his system's just on pause. His brain can still work, he can still move and talk." Her words were rushed, trying to get it all out before something bad happened. The objects that had been lifted started to spin like a tornado.
"But you can fix him?" Brendon screamed as he continued to hold Ryan's cold face.
"You tell me. You're the ones that can get into people's minds." Jessie whispered the words, her back hitting the wall as she tried to not frustrate Brendon any more than he already was.
"I'm sorry Ryan." Brendon's forehead rested on Ryan's.
And then everything went black.


~~~~~~

I would apologize for the shortness if it weren't for the fact that I feel like practically no one reads this story anymore. So instead I'm just going to simply state that the next chapter will be up soon and that it'll be a total SURPRISE! Just felt like I had to type that with the caps lock on. And I'll bet that you read it in a screaming voice. Hehehe....

BackgroundNoise:I have something that can put a smile on your face. xxxsexyllamas.com

PartyPoison:Same here.
I know! I was sitting thinking about what I was going to do for this story because I was completely lost and had no idea, and then I manged to think of something and automatically became super happy and ready to get it down and into some chapters. Only problem being that I don't have any time to type them up. But we're getting over that.
Who doesn't like a little bit of Ryden smut in a chapter or two? And in all honesty, the main reason I did it was to make the chapter longer. Since, ya know, it's been a while.
In all seriousness, I thought it was okay. It gave some plot development, and that's always good. Yeah?

marissasorrentino:Is it weird that every time I type out your username I have the urge to capitalize it?
Anyway, glad you liked the chapter, I do try and keep the twists hidden here and there. And this one's only just begun, so we'll see just how much manages to go wrong. For the couple I mean. So let's keep that up, and let's hope that this story doesn't make you lose your interest.

-xoxo Pansy.
Sign up to rate and review this story