Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Noctemaxime Circus

Twisted Thoughts

by Wicked_Lovely 3 reviews

It's the tearing sound of love notes.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Romance - Published: 2011-08-05 - Updated: 2011-08-06 - 1501 words

1Ambiance
Brendon woke up in a field, trees surrounding it in a thick circle. The moon was the only light, giving a dim glow to the rest of the place. There was a small creek by his side, the water a pitch black. He stared at it for a moment, leaning over to try and see his reflection. There was no reflection. No shine or gleam. Just darkness. He dipped his hand in, watching as it rippled. It just felt like mist and air rushing in between his fingers. He pulled his hand out, staring at it for a moment. It was completely black, the line stopping where his hand hadn't been in the water.
It seemed to crawl up the rest of his hand and arm, slowly making it's way up to his elbow. He stood from his kneeling position, looking around him. There was frost covering
everything, icicles hanging form the green leaves. And yet, it wasn't cold. There was only a slight amount of cold wind that seemed to move the same way the creek went. He looked up and down both ways, trying to find some sign of life.
Nothing.
The trees blew in the slightly cold breeze, making Brendon shiver. He followed the creek, going in the direction of the wind. When he got to the edge of the trees he noticed a cobble stone path, doing a zigzag motion back and forth in the creek. He followed it, listening to the trees rustle as they carried the sound of the wind. And crying. It only appeared after a few moments of his walking, when he could no longer see an exit on either side. It was silent at first, but the farther in he went the louder it got.
It got lighter, showing a break in the trees. He walked out, finding a stone path at the tree line. There was a brick wall not to far down the stone path a small being huddled against it. The
crying was coming from the small black blob. It was impossible to make it out in the dim lighting, the entire thing being shroud in darkness. Brendon tilted his head, walking to the crying mass. It seemed to shake with every sob that echoed on the abandoned street.
He sat down next to the mass, gently placing one of his hands on it's shoulder. It looked up.
"Ryan?" Brendon whispered as he looked at his face. He looked so young, yet still extremely hurt. There was a large cut, going down from his temple to his chin. One large black eye accented the paleness of his skin. His tears seemed to shine in the light as the streamed down his face. "What happened?" His words were soft, almost silent. Ryan looked back down at the ground, the sound of footsteps echoing.
"He's after me." Ryan whispered. Brendon stared at the corner, noticing the shadow that was slowly creeping up on them. The footsteps got louder, and soon enough Ryan's father was standing in front of them. There was a long needle in one of his hands, his lips pulled into a small smirk. Two of his coworkers rounded the corner, picking Ryan up and off of the cold hard ground. They held him against the wall, Brendon watching helplessly.
There was nothing he could do, even if he wanted. It was obviously just a memory, and the only one who could see him was Ryan. Brendon bit his lip as one of the men held Ryan's thin arm out, his father rolling up the sleeve.
"Hold still you selfish brat." He muttered, holding the needle against the inside of Ryan's elbow. He started to thrash, trying to get away from the people that were holding him. The needle pierced his skin, Ryan immediately took a sharp intake of breath, his back arching. The shiny needle was pushed farther into his skin, the red liquid inside slowly making it's way into his bloodstream. Kid Ryan screamed, doubling over. The men dropped him and he fell to his knees, holding his stomach as he cried.
Everyone was silent for a moment, the only sound being Ryan's silent crying. And then he blacked out, passing out on the hard pavement below. Brendon watched as the world before him started to melt.
He stood, looking around wildly before being pulled into a nightmare. Everything was spinning, the world melting, colors blending and bleeding. The pinks reds and black all seemed to pull together, going upwards. They started to make a woman's head, the thing splitting in half. Ryan was there, standing next to Brendon. The inside had holes where eyes started to grow. Brendon stood still, unable to do anything. Unable to think anything.
Ryan stood next to him, holding Brendon's hand as tightly as he could.
"Monster, you monster." The girl like entity said. "Monster, that's all you've ever been. Ryan, you monster."
"Ryan, look at me." Ryan stared at it, ignoring Brendon's words as he squeezed his hand even tighter. "You don't have to think about this. We can go somewhere else. This is your mind." Tears fell from Ryan's eyes as he continued to hold onto Brendon's hand. "We don't have to be here. Just think of someplace else. Someplace warm."
"I-I can't." Ryan said as he continued to stare. The creature continued to talk, repeating the same words in different phrases.
"Ryan, look at me." Brendon said as he stared down at the older boy. Ryan looked over at Brendon, the younger smiling as honey eyes met brown eyes.
Everything warped around them, the plan white background quickly turning to that of a beach, the head vanishing. The sound of banshees screams and sirens songs rang in the air, the ground covered with soft sand. Sea unicorns swam out in the deep sea, their horns peering out of the water with their long mermaid like tails.
"It's beautiful Ry." The two were silent for a moment, basking in the dim glow from the silver moon.
"Brendon?" Ryan looked up at they younger boy, their eyes locking once more. "You'll fix me, right?" Brendon gave him a small smile, looking back over at the dark ocean.
"Ryan, there's nothing wrong with you." Brendon said as he watched the sea creatures dancing on the surface of the water.
"You know what I'm talking about." Ryan said as he put his hand on Brendon's face, forcing the younger to look back over at him.
"I'll do what I can." Ryan smiled, leveling himself with Brendon. He wrapped his arms around the younger boys neck, allowing their foreheads to touch.
Ryan leaned in, his lips inches away from Brendon's. "I love you Brennybear." Brendon smiled.
"I love you too." He closed the gap between their lips, and everything vanished.

Brendon hit the dirt covered floor of Jessie's room, Ryan falling forward off of the chair he was siting on. The older male was knocked out his body limply falling on Brendon.
"What happened?" Jessie asked as she hovered over Brendon.
"I'm not sure." He said as he reached up to his head, his hand holding it. "But I have the worst headache ever."
"Did you find anything out about him?" I shrugged.
"I'll have to think. I'm honestly not sure if I want to go back in his mind."
"You might have to. You and I both know that. There will always be things you don't want to see, but think about who it is Brendon. You need to help him. And you can't help him until we find out what's wrong." Brendon nodded, looking at Ryan, who was asleep on his chest.
"I know. I promised."


~~~~~

Katrina_Adams:Epic you say? Goodness, that just made my day.

marissasorrentino:It probably is a little creepy. But I can't really do much about that, because that's just the way my mind works. Oh well, I'm glad you like it.

LePanicFan:I don't have any friends that read my stuff, so I think it's kind of funny that you're friends read it. Tell them I said hi.

PartyPoison:I'm doubtful that any of my readers have a problem with it. Yay.
The problem with plots is the whole, thinking of it to make it seem reasonable and somewhat realistic while being able to make it creative and innovative at the same time. Which is where I always get stuck.
I was reading some of my active stories (and a few that I'm writing on the side and won't put on this site for a while) and I've realized that when I'm writing them, Ryan's either the main character, or there's something seriously wrong with him. It's just something that I do.
I don't think I could stop even if I wanted to. Lots of Ryan angst all over the place. Anyway, don't worry. We all know that this one will have a happy ending. Well, a semi-happy ending. At the very least.

-xoxo Pansy.
Sign up to rate and review this story