Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > My Love Is Her Boyfriend

Chapter Four

by punk1210 1 review

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2011-07-28 - Updated: 2011-07-29 - 1225 words

0TrainWreck
Half an hour later, Kiba reached the movie plex and both Sakura and him entered and bought the movie tickets.
"So, ready to sit back and laugh your butt off?" Kiba asked as they sat down about six rows from the front.
"Guess so?" Sakura more questioned in a smile.
Kiba chuckled and shoved nachos into his mouth. Sakura watched him with intent.
She watched as he happily chewed the cheesy nachos and worked on shoving more into his mouth.
And he seemed to notice her interest in him.
"I am a very awesome person to stare at." He said suddenly, causing her to blush and look away fast.
"Sorry. Just..." She trailed off.
He smirked and shook his head.
"It's alright. You want to know more about me. Don't blame you. Random guy suddenly wants to be your friend and takes you out to the movies out of nowhere. I'd question me to." He murmured.
"It's not that I want to question you. Just that...There's something good about you. I want to know that good part better." She murmured back.
They stared at eachother for what seemed to be time stopped. The lights dimmed though, and the commercials began to play.
Kiba smiled and turned his eyes to the big screen. Sakura did the same shortly after.

Sasuke layed back in Karin's bed as she lay atop of him, laying kisses on his neck here and there.
"When will your parents be home?" He asked.
"Not too soon. They called me saying that they have some extra work to finish." Karin murmured in between the continous kisses.
Sasuke sighed and Karin noticed the apparent boredom.
"What's up?" Karin asked.
"What about Sakura?" He dared to ask.
Karin scowled and climbed off of him immediately.
"What is it with Sakura this and Sakura that lately. Suddenly, there's all this talk about Sakura. And you are always worrying about her." Karin yelled walking back and forth, arms flinging here and about.
"I'm just wondering wether she'll be home anytime soon and interrupt us." Sasuke covered quickly.
But it wasn't enough for the angered teenager.
"Either way, I just keep hearing Sakura's name. Just do me a favor, and while you are with me, do not dare talk nor think about my little sister." Karin said. By then, she had stopped moving and now stood glaring at him.
Sasuke sighed and nodded. Karin gave him a satisfied smile and walked back over to him.
"You want to stay longer or should we called it a night?" Karin asked kissing him again.
"How about we call it a night. My parents will be home pretty soon and I got a test to study for." Sasuke claimed pulling away from her.
Karin sighed and nodded.
"Fine. I'll walk you to the door." She muttered and stood as he did.
She walked him downstairs and to the door.
"I'll see you tomorrow, babe." He murmured and left a kiss on her lips.
She opened the door and he walked out. She watched him walk toward his car before finally closing the door.
Sasuke dug in his pockets for the keys when he noticed the black mustang that Sakura got in after school today coming up the street.
It parked in front of the house and the blaring rock music lowered.
Sasuke watched as Sakura and the new guy talked intently. Sakura seemed to enjoy his company.
Finally, Sakura got out of the car and said her goodbye's to the guy.
He said his goodbye and blared up the rock music once more driving off.
"Hey, Sakura." Sasuke called.
Sakura turned and smiled nervously.
"Sasuke. You leaving?" Sakura murmured.
"Yeah. I have to get home." He replied.
"Oh, well. See you later." She said slow and hesitant. He smiled and nodded.
"Later." He repeated and she waved goodbye, practically running to the door with a little trip.
He watched her enter the house and close the door behind her quickly.
He gave another sigh and got into his car.

"Enjoy yesterday, then?" Kiba asked laughing.
Sakura had been reminding him of last night and funny parts of the movies she laughed really hard at.
"Absolutely. I really want to go again." She laughed.
"Sure, we can go again. Say when and I'm happy to agree." Kiba agreed.
Sakura smile and clapped in excitement.
Kiba watched her happiness go up another notch and smile himself.
He could already tell Sakura was a fragile girl and was easily hurt. But she was also made easily happy and going to the movies was enough to make her as happy as a hobo winning the lottery.
"How about tommorow night?" Kiba asked.
"Movies twice in a week? That's already so much." Sakura laughed.
"Hey, it's how teenage years get started." He said with a playful shrug.
She nodded and agreed to his plans.

"Boys night! Tomorrow Night! Whoop whoop!" Naruto sang as class ended.
"Where we headed?" Sai, a friend of Sasuke and Naruto's , asked.
"Somewhere that is not legal for us!" Naruto said happily.
"No. We're just gonna go out to the movie plex and chill." Sasuke said.
"Maybe we'll find a cuter and better girl in the heart for Sasuke." Naruto suggested.
"We should totally go on a hunt for that. I'm with you on replacing Karin." Sai agreed with Naruto.
"You guys are idiots." Sasuke muttered and finished gathering his stuff.
They shrugged and followed him out of the classroom to their lockers.
"There's Sakura!" Sai pointed out.
She came walking down the hall holding her notebooks in both hands tightly to her chest.
Sasuke smiled as she came closer to him down the hall.
He would have to make contact so that he can start up a small conversation.
"We should totally invite her sometime when we're all going out, with the girls." Sai gave another suggestion.
"Yeah...we should." Sasuke said. She was getting closer and closer.
Almost there...
"Sau-" He began to say.
"Sak!"
He stopped smiling and turned to see the guy from yesterday walking down the wall from the opposite direction.
Sasuke watched as the new guy walk over to Sakura and wrap his arm around her.
Sakura didn't pull away or anything. Simply laughed and put an arm around his waist.
They walked past Sasuke and his friends, and Sakura was so busy laughing at this guy that she didn't even see Sasuke.
Sasuke scowled and watched as they happily walked off like they were in absolute love or something.
"I know that look. It's that ' I'm in love with Sakura Haruno and that jerk is taking her away form me' look." Naruto chuckled.
"When have I ever had that look before?" Sasuke asked.
"So you admit! That is the look!" Sai pointed out.
Sasuke scowled again and Naruto chuckled.
"That's the ' Thanks alot for nothing' look." Naruto said.
Sasuke looked at Naruto in annoyance and Sai sighed.
"That the' I'm going to kill Naruto Uzamaki' look." Sai whispered.
Naruto immediately catched on and ran off to his next class where teachers watched him.
Sasuke rolled his eyes and threw another look at Sakura and her supposed new friend.
Just what is he to her? And why is it I feel so jealous and like punching the guy straight across his smiling face?!
Sign up to rate and review this story