Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > My Love Is Her Boyfriend

Chapter Three

by punk1210 0 reviews

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2011-05-28 - Updated: 2011-05-29 - 1048 words

-1MarySue
The day had passed by and Sakura got a ride with Karin, luckily.
"So, you look great in that clothes." Karin said interrupting the silence.
Sakura looked at her in confusion at first, then realizing she still had Ino's clothes on.
"Thanks." She whispered.
Karin snuck a look at her in the corner of her eye, and sighed dramatically.
Sakura looked to her in curiousity.
"What's wrong?" Sakura asked.
"Oh, nothing. But I suddenly feel like I'm not pretty enough." Karin groaned.
"But you are really pretty." Sakura disagreed.
Karin silently smirked to herself.
"Am I really? I mean, nobody looked at me once today. Especially with you wearing that..." Karin trailed off.
Sakura looked down at what she wore and immeidately felt guilty.
"Sorry, Karin. If you want, I won't ever wear this again." Sakura tried to make it up to her.
"I just don't feel your committment to those words." Karin said in a saddened voice.
Sakura turned to her sister and was determined to win her approval.
"I swear on my life that I will never wear these clothes again." Sakura assured her.
Karin sat silent until they came to a red light.
She looked towards Sakura and smiled.
"Thank you, little sis. I am hoping you will keep that promise."
Sakura stayed silent as Karin stared her into the eye.
What exactly did Karin hide in hers?

During that night, Sakura wrote in her journal.
She wrote of her new friend, Sasuke's attention towards her, and her promise.
Of all she felt throughout that day.
For that day, she started to feel a strange yearning. A yearning to be recognized as not Karin's little sister, but Sakura Haruno.

"So!"
Sakura jumped as the booming voice along with a slam of a bag filled her ears.
She looked to see Kiba taking a seat beside her. She rubbed her eyes in attempt to wake up.
"Morning." She greeted him.
"'Sup." He murmured as he took a book out of his bag.
She did so herself as the classroom door close and class started.
"I was thinking, we should hang out sometime. Maybe go to the movies, or even bowling." Kiba said low to her.
She looked to him in question.
"Why?" She asked.
He smirked and poked her head.
"That's what friends do. Is this really your first time?" He laughed at her.
She pouted causing him to laugh even more.
"Excuse me, please quiet down." The teacher demanded.
Kiba nodded in understanding and waved his hand at him. Sakura stiffled a giggle and Kiba laughed himself once more.
"So, is that a yes?" He asked.
She shrugged and nodded.
"Movies it is. But I want a comedy." She demanded herself.
"Comedy it is for the fair maiden." He said and took a bow. She giggled and both got to work.

"Sasuke-Teme, let's hang out. Boys night. We'll take Shikamaru, Neji, Sai, and maybe Choji." Naruto announced.
"Naruto, you still do that?" Sasuke asked in annoyance.
"Of course. You're not young forever and besides, I'm bored. Hina-chan is going with your hag and the girls shopping."
"And? I'm not entertainment." Sasuke muttered and continuedto play with his pencil.
Naruto narrowed his eyes and grabbed Sasuke's cell from his pocket.
Sasuke stared at him in shock, but disgust.
"Did you really just go in my pocket?" Sasuke muttered in annoyance.
"Yes, I did. And guess what I am going to do with it?" Naruto whispered.
"Play Guitar Hero." Sasuke took a chance.
"Close, but no. I am going to send a message to everybody in this school announcing...you are in love with Sakura Haruno!"
Sasuke sat frozen for a second before scratching his head.
"How is that close to Guitar Hero?" Sasuke asked.
"You're pushing it." Naruto said starting to text.
Sasuke sighed and stood as Naruto sat distracted with texting the words.
Sasuke slapped him in the back of the head and grabbed his phone.
"You cheat!" Naruto yelled in accusation, while pointing.
"Whatever. Boys Night. Movies, saturday night." Sasuke said deleting the message and placing his phone back in his pocket.
Naruto raised his fists in the air in triumph.
"Also, do not ever go into my pockets again."

Sakura watched as Sasuke got in his car, karin in the passenger seat.
They shared a long kiss.
The kind of kiss that was all tongue and french.
Sakura sighed and looked away. She walked towards the bus and watched as the most violent and jerky guys got on it. They were also perverted.
"I'll just walk." She whispered to herself and headed for the school's exit.
"Sakura!"
She turned to see Kiba driving up to her in a black mustang.
She smiled as he stepped out of the car.
"Want a ride?" He asked.
"I don't know. My parents would probably be freaked out that I'm not with my sister...or by myself." She murmured.
"Well, would you rather A) Hurt your feet by walking, B) Owe your sister anymore than you do for taking rides with her, or C) Hear great rock music and talk with Kiba Inuzuka?" He set out the options.
She raised an eyebrow and he shrugged. She sighed and he knew her answer.
He led her to the passenger seat and opened the door.
Sasuke watched from his car as Sakura entered the guys car.
"Who's he?" Sasuke asked Karin.
"Some new guy. Transferred from some public school. People say he's a total bad guy." Karin said adjusting her make-up.
"Your sister just got in a car with him." He told her.
"And? She won't be here to ruin the ride with you. I want us to be alone for once." Karin muttered.
"Didn't you just say he was dangerous?" Sasuke asked in disbelief.
"I said that people say he's a bad guy. I didn't say he is. Let's go, Sasuke. She'll be okay." Karin groaned in frustration.
Sasuke looked at her in annoyance and then watched as the guy got in the drivers seat and started the car.
He could see Sakura smiling and chatting with him.
What exactly was he to her?
Sakura noticed Sasuke staring from his car. She sighed suddenly wishing.
Maybe one day, I'll be sitting in your car talking with you, Sasuke-kun...
Sign up to rate and review this story