Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > If You Were Here I'd Never Have A Fear

The Only Hope For Me Is You

by x-BreeLynn-xz 1 review

no summary just read XD

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero - Published: 2011-07-29 - Updated: 2011-07-29 - 1607 words

1Ambiance
About time I update huh? haha I really hope you guys enjoy this chapter. I hope to get this story done by the end of the month. I wanna get this story done before I start into another story process since its so hard to write two stories at once. Any who, please practice you 3 r's. Read Rate Review. =D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I awoke to the the sun coming threw my window and blinding me in the face. I sighed and pulled myself out of bed, thats when I realized that there we're two voices downstairs. I slowly walked out of my room to find to whom the other voice belonged to. I slowly and quietly made my way down the stairs listening to the voices. I quickly realized that the voice belong to none other than Frank. I froze in place and my mind started racing. I couldn't believe that he had finally found me. I sat down on the step and sighed. There was no way I was going to get out of talking to him now. I wasn't sure what I was going to say. Hell I wasn't even sure what my mind, let alone heart felt about the situation. I sat there trying to calm my fast pounding heart. I took inhaled deeply and exhaled slowly getting myself ready to face him. I slowly stood and made my way off the steps into the kitchen. I walked into the door way to find myself looking Frank straight in the face. Suddenly my heart lept from my chest, almost causing me to lose my breath. Thankfully Ellie turned around and looked at me.

"Well good morning sleepy head." She said with a smile.

"Morning." I said shyly

Frank sat there staring at me but didn't speak a word or make a noise. I looked into his eyes for another minute making my mind finally come to the conclusion that I was finally ready to talk to him. I moitioned for him to fallow me before turning around and making my way back up the steps to my room. Once we were both inside I closed the door and moitioned for him to sit on the bed. I stood infront of him and took in a deep breath before starting.

"You found me." I said

"I can't take all the credit, Ellie called me." He said "Though I did slap myself for not thinking of it sooner."

I smirked "Figures."

We sat in silence for a few seconds before I spoke up again "So... Why exactly are you here." I said

He frowned and looked at him feet. I could tell he was thinking hard about what exactly he wanted to say.

Thats when I interjected "Your here to apologize, to tell me how sorry you are for completely destroying me."

I looked up at me with saddness in his eyes and nodded

I sighed and sat down beside him. "Do you even realize how bad you hurt me? How bad it felt to get the news that we have a little one coming and then come to find the reason you left me was for her?"

He shook his head.

"Of course you don't." I said "You never will either, because I wouldn't have ever done something like that to you. I love you Frank, more than words could ever say."

"I love you too." He said

"How could I ever believe that again Frank." I said "Look at what you put me through and you think you coming the whole way to England during you break to come see me is enough to fix everything you've done to me?"

"Well I was hoping I'd at least get you to finally talk to me at least." He said "At least that part worked."

Tears sprang to my eyes. I threw my arms around him and burried my face in his chest. He seemed a little shocked by the gesture.

"Frank this is the most thoughtful thing you've done since you did what you did." I said "I love you, I really do."

"I love you Angel." He whispered in my ear.

I pulled away and looked into his eye, "You do realize its going to take a lot more than this to fix everything that has happened right?" I asked

"Yes Angel, I do." He said "But I promise I'll do anything to make all of this up to you."

I smiled, causing him to smiled back. He lifted his hand and slowly put it under my chin and lifted my head and suddenly his lips were pressed against mine. It felt so right to finally feel his lips against mine again. I felt as if I could cry for joy. Finally he pulled away and I looked into his eyes and smiled the biggest smile I've had in weeks.

"Well, its a start." I said.

Later

I walked down the stairs and once at the bottom I threw my arms around Ellie. Frankie had talken me into going back on tour with him. I was so happy to be finally going back to my boys. Plus I was glad I had Frankie back.

"I'm going to miss you Av." Ellie said once we pulled away

"I'm going to miss you too, Elliekinz." I told her

She smiled and looked at Frank "Oh, and if you ever hurt her again I'll neuter you."

With that comment Frank covered his member with a frantic look on his face "Don't worry." He told her "I couldn't do it again."

I smiled and kissed his cheek. Before walking towards the door.

"I hope you have a nice safe flight, and you be sure to call me when you get on the bus." Ellie said

"I will Ellie, love you." I told her

"I love you too." She said with a smile before turning to Frank "And you also Frank."

"Love you too Ellie." He said

We walked out the door and climbed into the taxi. I watched out the window as we pulled away from Ellie's house. I waved to her and she waved back just as we drove out of view.

The rest of the ride and flight we suprisingly quiet. I think it was because we were just enjoying having each others company back. Once we landed and walked out of the terminal we were greeted by Shorty and Mikey.

"AVRIL!" Shorty yelled as she ran up to me hugging me. "Oh my god have I missed you."

"I've missed you too." I told her barely "But is it enough to sufficate me."

"Oh, I'm sorry." She said pulling away

I giggled before throwing my arms around Mikey

"Little brother!" I said giggling more.

"Hey now!" He objected "Well at least its nice to see you in such a great mood."

I pulled away and glued myself to Franks arm smiling.

"I'm so glad you two are back together." Mikey said

On our way to the bus I caught them all up on the baby situation. Letting them know it was nice and healthy and that so far I have refused to know the sex of it yet.

"Why Angel?" Frankie asked

"Because Hunni, I actually wanted to find out with you." I told him "I've already listened to the heart beat without you. I at least wanted you to be with me when I found that important piece of information out."

He smiled and kissed my forehead. "I love you Avril Lynn Way."

"And I love you Frank Anthony Iero." I said

When we pulled in to the lot next to the buses everyone was outside waiting for us. Tears filled my eyes as I watched everyone standing there with smiles on their faces. Suddenly I felt Franks mouth on my ear.

"Welcome home Angel." He whispered

I smiled cause I was finally indeed home.

******************

later

I woke up to find Frank still laying beside me. Sometimes I hated being pregnant because half the time all my body wanted to do was sleep. Which I was relived to find is normal. I rolled onto my side and looked into Frank's sleeping face. I smiled and kissed his forehead causing him to stir and open his eyes.

"Well hello Sunshine." I said with a smile

"Hello Sweetheart." He said kissing my forehead. "And hello Baby." he said with his hand on my stomach

I smiled and giggled at him.

'So, Angel. How far along are you now?" He asked me

'Im just coming into my second trimester." I said with a smile.

"Umm..." He said with confusion. Thats when I remembered that he'd have no clue if I started using technical terms.

"Im about 13 weeks baby." I said "Which is the start of the second trimester. Theres three trimesters to a pregnancy."

"Oh." He said

"The doctor told me this stupid tiredness will likely end during this trimester." I told him "Which is great cause I'm tired or being tired all the time."

Frank gave me his classic Frank smirk.

"Yeah yeah, I said i'm tired of being tired." I said "What are you going to do about it?"

"Take you out for a romantic evening, thats what." He said with a smile

My eyes lit up, "Really?" I asked

"Yes baby, no go get ready." He said "A pack a little bag we might not come back tonight."

He kissed my forehead before sliding out and helping me down. Right away I got to work getting ready for our night.

************

I know its short, but at least its an update. =D Practice your three R's please.
Sign up to rate and review this story