Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > If You Were Here I'd Never Have A Fear

Look Alive Sunshine

by x-BreeLynn-xz 1 review

Small filler. Inspired by Shortygirl.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres:  - Published: 2011-07-29 - Updated: 2011-07-30 - 697 words

1Exciting
Later

I walked off the bus and right into someone passing by causing me to land on my butt. I looked up to see Billy frowning down at me.

"Oh.." I said unable to say anything else.

He out stretched his arm offering to help me up. I took it and allowed him to pull me up. Once I was back onto my feet my eyes met with his. Behind them I saw pain deep inside him, which caused my heart to twinge.

"We have to talk." I told him leading him over near the venue at some picnic tables. The tour was to pick back up in two days so we had just decided to come to the next venue. I called on top and sat on the table with my feet on the bench and Billy fallowed suit sitting beside me. I sat fiddling with my hands trying to come up with something to say to him.

"I'm sorry." Was all I could muster.

I heard him sigh beside me as he shifted his weight to his obvious discomfort. I slowly looked up at him to find him looking down at his feet. I sat staring at him when finally he spoke.

"Theres not need to be sorry Avril. I understand what has happended." He said before looking at me. "You and Frank have known each other for years, and you two have such strong feelings about each other. Honestly thats not whats bothering me."

I sat silently not wanting to interrupt. I wanted him to tell me his feelings without interruptions.

"What bothers me is that you never really said good bye. You just left me. Walked out of my life without a single word." He said

"I know I did Billy." I told him "And I feel horrible about that. Trust me if I wouldn't have been so messed up I wouldn't have left you like that."

He looked into my eyes and sighed again "Avril, I said I understand. Its completely fine this whole situation honestly." He said "I'm just glad you've got him back and that your happy."

"But Billy I was happy with you too." I told him

"Yeah, that could be so." He said looking away into the distance "But like I said, you and Frank share something special."

"What do you mean?" I asked him confused by the comment.

"Theres just something about you too that shines but I can't quite pick out." Billy said "I love you Avril, I always will. And I know deep down inside you that you love me too."

He was right with that one, and do love him. Theres no doubt about it. He was there for me when I needed someone to show me love when I needed it the most.

"But, you and Frank belong together." He said "Anyone could see that. I just want you to know I'll always be here for you. Always"

Tears sprang to my eyes and I hugged him. "Thank you." I whispered as he wrapped his arms around me. Slowly he pulled away and lifted my head to look ino my eyes

"Just know Avril, that you can come to me anytime with anything and I'll do everything in my power to make it better." He said before leaning down and kissing my forehead. He pulled away and grabbed my hand and stood up and then helped me down.

"Now you go find Frank and get on your way." He said "I promise you that I'm alright now, now that I got all that off my chest." With that he slowly stepped back and started to walk away.

"Billy." I said looking at him

"Yeah Av?" He asked

"Thank you for everything." I said "I'm so glad that this hasn't runied a potential friendship between us."

"It never did." He said before walking away leaving me there to watch him. Once he was on the GC bus I inhaled deep and exhaled slowly before going in serach of Frank.

********

Its a very small filler, but I like the positive vibe it gives the story.
Hope this answers your question Shorty =D
Read.rate.review
Sign up to rate and review this story